1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Man what format I like the most ? ...

I'd say build guides (not that I have the money to do that build, but I like watching it )

love your vids man, just started to get into computer building and your videos are just what i was looking for, thank you.

nice to see a local Vancouver guy so successful :lol:  

congrats to Linus Media Group and thanks for making great, educational, high quality videos these past years

also, thanks for helping me decide on which gaming mouse i should buy, after watching your logitech g502 vid  :D

Keep the show as it is its awesome!

Iv'e been watching it for some time and it's easy to understand everything i have learned TONS of stuff and some buy guides.

And most products that i serach i can find on your chanel keep em coming!

+1  for u that u do what u like! 

I found Linus tech tips when I first started getting interested in computers. While other youtubers just talked about the product, Linus put character and fun into the videos. He is what cause me to be so excited about computers. I love getting to learn about computers. Every time I see a video from LTT I get so excited to watch it asap. Thanks Linus for all the great memories and videos!

I have to thank Logan from Tek Syndicate for introducing me to Linus!

Congrats on making it to ! million subs. I found LinusTechTips when researching notebooks for school. As well as the notebooks, at the time I was looking for good gaming peripherals for my desktop and I found my mouse and keyboard of these videos. Also, during the course of your videos like the studio tour, I saw hints of that you were from Canada (Shaw cable cone), so I looked you up on twitter and found out you lived in the same city as me and I that was pretty cool. So congrats. Personally I like the unboxing the best ;) 

Was curious how long i had been subscribed to you guys, apparently it's been over two years. Your videos are great and I appreciate all the hard work you guys have invested. But in regards to the giveaway, it'd be nice to get the Surface. I'm a poor college kid and it would go to good use. I appreciate the consideration.

This is awesome, don't think I have a shot at that Notebook, but the other two prizes look amazing. Been watching this channel for years now and its been awesome. Good luck to everyone involved.

P.S. Congratz on the achievement guys, 2 million is incoming!!

Gratz on the milestone Linus, I first found your channel around the time Z87 came out, I was researching which motherboard to get, ended up getting the sabertooth.

Thank you LMG for helping me with everything tech related. Without you guys I would have NO clue what I'm doing. I hope that one day I too will have a tech tips channel like yours, just to help people and nothing more. 

I really appreciate all you do for the community. You have definitely changed my life, and many others 

I started watching a long time ago, my interest was graphics cards and from my point of view Linus did it best. Thank you Linus for your amazing videos, I'll never stop watching.

This is my first post. I'd be lying if I said I'm not getting into the community because of the givaway. but hey. I have been following linus media group for a while now, it might be worth it.

so congratulations for reaching one million subscribers. I hope to win, but it will be fine if I don't.

and now for something clever and witty, I have nothing, yay! :B

Man, when I first saw your videos I was really surprised because you were not boring and made me interested in this. So keep going Linus. GO GO GO GO GO :D

Linus, found your channel when seeking for some tips (currently trying to get together a custom pc). The best series of your channel in my opinion is the build guides. I fell they are just awesome the monsters you can put together. Good job and keep it up, think you have 1 million subs but there is much more room and you deserve much more people.

Pd: spaghetti with carbonara sauce.

Never realized I never became a member on the forums!  I think I've pretty much watched your videos from the very beginning, and I've definitely learned a LOT.  Thanks for the high quality stuff, and I hope you keep being my go to place for tech and etc.!

I'm in. Linus, you helped teach me how to search through products and build my first computer. I can never express how much I appreciate it.

If it wasnt for all the awesome i wouldn't have been able to decide on which parts to choose for my computer so for that  thank you, and keep doing what you're doing because even Tech Stores in Portugal now use your videos as demonstration for products

CONGRATULATION for the million!!! From an avid follower since 2011  :P

I like barbecue with bananas! (Yes, I'm weird), I discovered Linus while watching his "4K Ultra PC Build" or something like that, pretty nice machine btw.  :blink:

I started watching your videos probably around 3 years ago and I rarely missed any of your videos.

I was brought to your channel when I was searching for some product reviews. One of the first review I remember was on the Razer products, and it was the Razer Blade in 2012.

However, I have watched other videos before as well. I found your video very informative and by my opinion the best tech channel on YouTube!

Congratz Linus, you deserve your 1M subscriber count! :) Good luck getting 2M. Looking forward to it :D

BTW I love lasagna.. nom nom :D   

I found your channel when I started getting interested in computers. There was a phase when a bunch of kids from my school started getting into building our own computers so we would always watch your videos to stay up to date on new graphics cards and get a better grasp on the performance of the cards. That must have been over a year ago and now I thank you so much for all the knowledge you have provided me. :)

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Congrats to 1 million subscribers, and thank you for posting all the videos over the years. I first stumbling upon you guys when I was doing research for the G710+ and I thought your review was great and I subscribed immediately. When you said you were from Canada in one of your videos, it made feel a bit of pride and then you said you worked at NCIX and then I realised you live in the Greater Vancouver area and that made me a happy person! Again congratulations to you and the rest of Linus Media Group and here's to another million!!