1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your channel while searching through youtube for a good video review of some computer hardware. I was interested in building my first computer and it was your reviews that helped me pick everything I needed. You guys are awesome and I couldn't thank you enough. Keep up the great work!

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I found your channel while searching for motherboard reviews. 

Thank you for the give-a-away.

edit: my internet browser, is being funny..posted this comment twice..How can i delete this one ?

I subbed way back during the ncix days, you have come a long way and i wish you guys the best!

Steam: ZeeMalkMan

Found Linus Tech Tips while looking around youtube when the subscription box empty. Absolutely fell in love with the build guides. I had no idea how to do a custom water cooling loop before Tech Tips. You guys are awesome! :D  

i love linus tech tips in my opinion its the best tech channel on youtube i found you by accident when i was buying a gpu and i subscribed right away hope i get the stuff :D  :)  

Thank you Linus for all the good content, congratulations on all the milestones :-p

Favorite video.. The Star Wars streets by 50 unboxing.. I laughed to tears...

Watched it a dozen times over..

I don't know how to reply so I'm gonna post my 3 favourite tv series:

1) Dottor House

2) Breaking Bad

3) Lost

Good luck everyone and thank you Linus :)

nice job on reaching 1 million! no doubt the best review show on youtube its both informative and funny! i discovered the show when i was having trouble deciding on getting the Razer Blade 14 and i found the video to be very informative unlike most videos were on this laptop and it helped me reach the final conclusion, i ended up getting the Blade! you did this Linus you made me do it!!!!! and im very happy with my purchase :)  

Congrats ! :) I don't quite remember how I found you but I think it was somewhere in 2011 - 2012 ? Gosshhh time flies ....

Congrats!  :D First found the channel when searching for a Surface Pro 3 review. It's definantly the most entertaining tech channal on youtube  :) Keep it up!

I found Linus Tech Tips by looking for computer part review videos over 2012 winter break. I think I watched almost all of your videos in those short 4 weeks. In fact, you guys were part of the reason I am into tech now instead of just having a passing interest.

I like the Tech Quickie videos but usually prefer them when Linus is the presenter.  Maybe I'm just afraid of change though....

Since my name is one of my hobbies, I would love to see Linus review some juggling clubs.  It would be neat to see comparisons of PX3s, Delphinsm Renegades and Dubes all at the same time.

Thanks for the many hours of entertainment and education.

Thanks guys for the awesome videos, if it wasnt for you guys i would still be a tech noob like i was when I first found linustechtips 2 years ago, keep up the good work guys love you all <3

I first came across Linustechtips before I went on my endeavor to build my first PC rig and have been a subscriber ever since. I find myself drawn to the products that are reviewed and stated as "bang for buck" due to my small budget.

Congrats on the big 1M and I am looking forward to more content in the future :)

I found this channel when I looked after a really good build guide, and his videos were the best.

Happy you got to 1 millions subs. I found your site through a friend. I watch loads of videos of yours and they're great. Even though I've built PCs before It's really good just to watch your videos, always learn something new, even if it's one of your cheesy jokes!

Well I first found LinusTechTips months ago. I wanted to build my first system, so I started watching every video on youtube on how to build a computer and what components to choose, but in the end I gave up because I had no money to buy all the things I needed lol. I saw you Linus in the NCIX channel at first and thought ''I like the way this guy reviews products", so I was watching more videos of you until I discovered your own channel. Since then I learned a lot by watching your videos, and I wanted to thank you or that! Also you guys at the Linus Media Group are funny for Batman's sake, other tech related channel are boring as fk lol.

So thank you guys for the great content, you help people like me A LOT! And also congratulations for 1M subscribers, but I honestly think you deserve waaaaay more than that! Keep the good stuff coming guys!

P.S. I'm an Italian dude, so if I wrote some grammatical heresies I am sorry! Pls don't judge me, I got feelings too :C lol

OMG I have been waiting for this. You guys have changed me so much. In my free time all I do is try get a hold of a pc and fix it or build a new one for friends. I love you guys. Please love me back.

Not been Watching you for that long but i really enjoy the videos you guys produce. They are both fun and creative.

I found you on the LinusTechTips youtube channel because i was "Researching" some stuff for my PC.

And i also wanna say that i love pizza.

Keep up the good work

I can't actually remember how I found you guys. I think I was just searching for reviews on a certain case or gpu when I stumbled upon your channel. Looking back on it, your channel is one of my favourites out of the 100 or so channels that I'm subbed to. I love the WAN show. It's another news show yes, but the way you guys just have fun and muck about on the show makes it really entertaining to watch and not to mention, to get the latest tech news. I can't wait to see more of the great content that LMG will inevitably produce.

Congrats once again =]

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

I found LinusTechTips just before the personal channel was made, I found him reviewing something on NCIX, can't remember what it was now but I was very young, and dumb, at the time. 

My favourite style of videos is defiantly the build logs, I love watching them even though I've watched countless videos before it still really intrigues me, and Linus always explains why he chose those parts and what the benefit is over others too. Which came in useful when I was doing an IT apprenticeship because I could argue with all the other apprentices :D.

I would like to see more build logs, and more cat videos, those were fantastic. Cat videos are always funny, but why not have one from your favorite YouTuber too :D

thank you for educating us with all the stuff we need to know about making a pc/ buying a pc or parts/ epic new products. you guys are true entertainers.

I found linustechtips when I was looking for a motherboard a jear ago, I have been hooked up since then.and I want to congratulate you with your 1 milion subscribers and that you can have many more  :lol: .

Well, this was me when i realized that you guys reached 1.000.000 Subscribers!

jumping-tux-cat_zps25666939.gif

Good luck everyone!

You guys have been great educating everyone about new technology and so on. I first found you guys on youtube looking for some video demos of building your own computer and there was series of videos on your channel. It helped me a lot during the time! Keep it up guys!!