1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

WOW from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I'm from Germany and searched for an english speaking technical youtuber to better my english and now it's way better than before i knew ncix and you

Thanks! This is the best channel for unboxings and custom-PC builders  :D  

I found out about Linus Tech Tips through NCIX's YouTube channel when Linus was still hosting that channel. My favorite style of video on Linus Tech Tips are his goofy unboxings that make the video interesting to watch compared to all the stale unboxing videos that other youtube channels do. I hope to see the new Nvidia 900 series to be reviewed in the future! Congrats on the 1 million subscribers Linus!

The custom desktop

I found your channel when I was just getting into the PC space and your videos helped me acend into the masterrace. So thank you

You are my favorite Youtuber!! Keep making awesome videos!

I LOVE YOU LINUS xox <3

i wonder how Linus Media Group will evolve over the next  years , anyway ...good job guys , keep up the good work !!

So, i wanted to know more about computes and stuff like that because all of my friends talked about it. I found Linus because one of my computer friends told me about him and i started to watch his videos. I really like them i and every time i come home from school i check youtube immediately to see if he uploaded a new video :)  My favorite videos is his build guides, i learn so much from them and i think they are really good. I would like to see some more build guides. I know they take a lot of time to make, but it's my personal favorite.

I hope you keep up the good work, and as always, don't forget to pick me as the winner  B)

Congradulations on this milestone, I cannot wait to se you continue to grow and prosper.

Its great to see small companies with hard working and truly genuine employees can succeed in today's over-saturated economy full of heartless zombies. I love watching your unboxing and review videos even if it is something I will never even think of buying, I just love to stay up to date on what is being introduces into our technology world. Your team is the most informative and professional of its type and I hope to see you guys for many more years. Thanks for the entertainment!

Glad to hear business is going well, and thank you for both educating and entertaining us these past five years.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers!

I found out about Linustechtips when I was searching random stuff through Youtube, due to sheer boredom that day, stumbled across your channel and loved everything you've put out so far, much better quality than most tech channels & you know your stuff, which I like :)

Here's to a bright future!

Thanks for the excellent videos Linus and team! Congrats to 1M subscribers..

My English improved a lot by watching your videos. but to write i'm still using google translate :P 

Saludos desde Paraguay

I came rather late to the party and started watching vids on youtube last year, especially enjoy WAN as a podcast on monday mornings. I keep it there waiting just so coming back to work is even more enjoyable.

GG Linus and friends on reaching this arbitrary large number milestone !

I remember that day 3 years ago when I was searching for reviews on gaming mice and I found Linus' video on something, can't even remember what it was but the feeling that he conveyed to me... I knew it, I subscribed right away, I knew that his videos would only get better, there was no mistaking it.

Watched you since your guide to OC i5 750!

this probably is the best tech channel on youtube, because it is not always super serious, so its easier for the not so tech savy people to also get a grip on whats going on with the product in question. and if nothing else the random goofing around in some videos ( like the gpd hide and seek video). Thank you

Man, you guys are amazing! Found you a while back when you were around the two hundred thousand mark on one of your unboxings, with many videos getting me drooling over the dream gear! You helped me build my first PC, prioritise my SSD for a boot drive and just plain picked the mood up, especially the puns at almost every intro! You guys are an amazing team, keep the good work up, and our spirits will stay there too!

CONGRATULATIONS ! Your content is awesome, and your PC building guides helped me a lot. Thank you for the good content :)

Linus tech tips, my favorite tech channel, learned a lot about pc from you!  :)