1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on one million subscribers! A friend recommended me Linus Tech Tips when I started looking into building my first computer. I love your unboxing and build videos. I would really love to see an unboxing/build in the In Win 904. (hint hint) :)

Also my favorite food is haggis, if you haven't tried it, you definitely should.

This Linus and the crew for establishing this channel, without it I'd be stuck with boring old technology review(sorry Austin and/or Marques and/or Lou). Here I could express my nerdy passion for graphics cards and SSDs, something my friends weren't interested in. Thanks for establishing this Copetition, thanks to the crew who made this happen and thank you YouTube channel for giving me something entertaining. BTW congrats!

Thanks to all of members of linus media group for good content on the channel. Thank you for all you have done.

Congratulation on 1 Million Subscribers Linus,

I've been watching your videos for a while now and I really enjoy them.

You have a unique Style of producing videos and I'm watching every video you make on all your 3 channels and the WAN Show Archives.

I really hope you and your awsome team will keep producing high quality videos for your viewers.

Thanks and have a nice day  :)

Congrats!Ive been subscribed for about a year now and still get super excited everytime a new video comes out.

Good job !!! ive been watching your channel for a long time !

Hello to the whole LinusTechTips-Crew and all the forum-members!

Greetings from Germany! :)

You guys have the best YT-Channel! Your videos are professional but really funny too :) I noticed LTT one year ago as I waited for my new PC to get finally delivered ;) and so I have seen a lot of your videos as I still do today :) There is no day without checking the latest videos on your Channels :) I really like Techquickie :) you can learn a lot from these videos! Keep doing all these videos, they are so much fun to watch and are really interesting for us all! Thank YOU for all your work you guys put in and for making these videos every day! That's unbelievable :)

As I just mentioned, I'm from Germany, so it'll be a bit difficult for me to whatch the WAN-Show live.. but if I would really win a Giveaway, please guys sign it, no matter what it is ;) would be really really nice :)

Thanks again for everything!

Have a nice day/night whatever it is in Canada now when you read it ;P haha

Many thanks and congratulations on 1 million subs

2 million HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been watching since the gtx 465 to gtx 470 rom flashing video back in 2010. Keep up the high quality content and I hope to see plenty of benchmarks on next year's pc hardware :)

THANKS for everything, because of you guys i was able to build my own computer!

Now i help my friends with building theirs. 

Wasn't able to do this without your awesome video's. :lol:

I found the linusTechTips channel last year because of the guys from the TekSyndicate. At the beginning I wasn't very found of the channel, because many of the videos were about tech reviews of products that I had not interest on whatsoever. But I've grown to enjoy you guys' videos, specially the WAN show. Today, I can not live without my daily fix of LinusTechTips =]

Keep up the good work guys.

Holla from Australia! Been watching these vidoes for years. If there is a product that NCIX/Linus hasn't done a video on then i know its no good.

Keep up the awesome work!

Linus you are an amazing man, you changed the way I look at computers. Keep up the good work!

I've been a subscriber of Linus' vids for, it seems like ever. Figure I should enter this giveaway (and make an account on this board) purely to show my support for Linus and his team for simply making engaging, interesting, entertaining and informative content. I know you guys can't believe you've made it this far, but when I was building any sort of PC or venturing into and new kind of tech (for me at least) it was your channels I checked first. Thanks for all the help you've provided, and congratulations on constructing such an amazing community.

You guys definately all deserve these subscribers. Well done on getting to this point, best of luck for the future!

My favorite series is the build-guide, and GPU  comparison. I would like to see more of them. 
I starter watching Linus tech tips when i was planing to build a PC, and a friend recommend it. 

My odds are slim but my gratitude towards your helpful videos is high! Congrats on the 1 MILLION, MILLION WITH A M SUBS INSANE.

I'm a 16 year old guy that would love to  win a computer. My parents have always been short on money and they couldn't afford a good gaming computer. I've always been watching your videos and been listening to your intersting videos where you do 2 amazing things for me. You share me up and i got to learn something new. I just started Collage// Living in Sweden so not called that. Since i subscribed to you ''About a year and a half ago'' I learned much. You showed me some cheap keyboards and good headsets that i still use today. I found out you guys channel by searching up the siberia V2 headset to see how good the sound is and so on.. I'm now using the Siberia V2 still today and i think it's a very good headset. I also got the Razer Deathadder that you guys showed of and it works perfecly fine. I've gotten maby tips from your videos and i hope you could upload some laptops or cheap computers that would work with a cheap prize. Im often into CS GO and my laptop right now only works at like 40 FPS a sec nothing opened and lowest graphics. I'm sometimes using my mac book air that i got from the school as a lending computer and i will only have it aboutn 1 more year. 

Good Luck!!!! To all of you guys and i hope you win :) And thanks for everything the TechTips crew. Let the best one win!!!

<3

Yay i remember first video i saw was the oil cooled pc, it was awesome and i checked all the other videos and i subscribed!! Congratz on 1 million! :D

I love Linus Tech Tips! I watch every single video. You guys are very informative and fun to watch. keep up the good work! I especially enjoyed your storm trooper rap and then rant about beats lol I couldn't stop laughing! Please hook me up with some cool stuff :)

Found Linus when was looking on youtube how to build a PC.

Never stopped watching since.

Best video was the one when he build Silverstone FT03Mini with 3570k :)

one suggestion though - video production could be much better if you got some video/photographers

with real skills, as your lighting solution is not good at all also colours look way off. Just look at the videos done by Flitetest crew

(they do RC videos) and you will see HUGE difference I am talking about.. 

But keep uploading! Content still more important than the picture quality.