1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My brother told me about Linus tech tips and I have since then been following you guys on youtube.

I wish I was lucky enough to win something :l

Anyways.. I was subbed to Austin's channel because of his pc build videos and pc myths then I saw one of your videos as suggestion to watch... I watched it and I loved the content then I subbed to your channel a couple of days later :)

awesome 1m subs~ i found LTT because of my cousin, he told me there was this dude in youtube that did unboxings of almost everything and his selling point was the use of custom measurements (1 linus arm etc xD) actually i think when i started watching the channel i saw almost all the archive lol it wasnt much at the time but ya.. only guy that can make me watch an unboxing of a mouse mat without getting bored~ ty linus.. pd. bring the mouse mat unboxings those where OP xD!

I think I found the channel through somebody else linking it in another forum. I watched one video and decided to subscribe. After that I found myself coming back more and more frequently to watch the new videos. The reviews have really helped me with some purchase decisions and I love watching all the fun stuff you do too. Looking forward to seeing the full-room water cooling solution finally completed!

I absolutely love the channel; thank you all for the great videos!

Welp now I feel like (sort of) an ass :))

I've been following your videos for a year now, but I don't view the forum, like at all. Sorry about that. (Hope I'll have at least the curiosity to spare some time on the forum)

As for videos, I'd like too see another street unboxing :))

Congrats on the subs! I've been watching for several years now and appreciate the time and effort your team and you individually put into the productions.

If I win anything that'd be rad, but it's alright if I don't too.  :lol:

Edit: Hello 299th page.

I first heard about your channel when looking up a video that explains monitor types and then I just fell in love with the channel

Proficiat !!

mmm how did i find it guess when i was looking for guides (minster the component u want) you have a lot of them; favorite videos when ever the camera man gets bullied :D, also i think my first though of linus when i saw the thumbnail of his videos (back when he had yellow hair) why is justin timberlake reviewing computers, Gz for the million subscribers

Congrats!! Also, the way I found you guys was when a friend of mine asked me to help him get a videocard in a giveaway where it meant that if a person with over 10k on any social media to spread the giveaway we could enter another giveaway for three prices, and since then I have been watching all of your reviews, builds, products, quickies, etc :)

asian-guy-thumbs-up-1.gif

Thanks for making awesome content, I'/m not sure if you will read this but just know that, you aren't just another youtube channel, you guys (the whole team) are special. The amount of free content you have provided is amazing and I will continue to support you if your content is as entertaining and good as it is today.

One of the best youtube channel / website / forum / livestream.

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for an overkill PC for hardcore gaming.I liked your vids and subscribe to your channel because you build a lot of gaming PC and they are good.PS Thanks for the wonderful vids and wish you could make more!!!

Congratz on 1 million subs. And Congratz to the People who wins the prizes  :D

I would love any of the things you are giving away. Knowing the chances, it probably won't happen, but it is worth a try anyway.

My brother introduced me to you guys. I've stayed watching because you guys are trustworthy, consistent, concise, and entertaining. Keep up the good work. I'll look forward tp another million.

I remember building my first PC and I was wondering where could find good reviews and tutorials and I found LinusTechTips, I found all sorts of videos that really helped me out. Thanks a lot Linus, congratulations on 1 million!

I think that the first video that i watched was an unboxing of the fractal define r4 because i liked it and i was looking for a pc case for my first build. From then i started looking all your videos that you posted and i learned a loooooottt about computers thanks to you and i'm really greateful. I had build 2 pc's for my friends thanks to your pc builds but i hadn't started mine yet :/ Yeah guys you are awesome i like a loot your videos and i hope that you will continue this way(or better) some loooooooong years.

Who ever wins this prices enjoy them :D

Thank you for all of the great content.  It helps me keep up with all of the new products coming out and is helping me plan my next build :)

I found LTT when I was building my first computer about a year and a half ago, it really opened up my eyes to the technology out there. Right now I am really enjoying the "tech for under $100" that you guys have been putting out lately.  I hope you guys keep it up for a long time. 

Also I would looooooove to have a surface pro.

I think I found you guys from TechQuickie about a year ago.

I adore your build videos, the Razer one or the ultimate video editing station, since I haven't really been able to to stuff like that myself.

Favourite food by the way, is pizza, because who doesn't like pizza.

Thanks for the countless hours of quality videos (:

I fould Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when i was looking for a decent gaming mouse, because trying to play CS on a £5 just want working to well, i ended up getting a Logitec Gxxx not sure what model but basically, his videos are really helping me upgrade my current pc, and look out for things when im buying my next one. 

Thank you for all the great videos over the years and congratulations on reaching 1M subs Linus Media Group.

Honestly, I just made account right now to participate in this giveaway  :P 
But I frequently watch your videos  :P 
That QR codes were pretty hard to find out :angry:  
and Linus i got one tip for you, please don't baffle while talking  ^_^