1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like how educational your channel is. At the same time, it's not forced education, it just emanates from your pure joy of tech things. I incrementally learned abou PCs and other stuff while watching entertaining videos. Then, after a few months, I realized I was fully capable of picking my own parts online and building a personal rig (in the future, now I'm just maintaining other people's tech). Thank you for providing pre-sorted, researched and valid information to us so that we don't have to google the universe of information to find answers ourselves.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, the best channel on YT. You deserve even more, gl! And make videos about anything you like, I totally trust your choices as our taste is similar.

Actually the first time I ever saw Linus was when i was looking up if I should buy an H100i, came across his video, it convinced me.  Keep making great content! You are the go to for anything tech!

I found LinusTechTips while looking for hardware guides & reviews on Youtube and loved the content that much that i stayed. My favorite style of video would have to be, Well. Its too hard to choose a favorite. Keep up the great work guys.

I don't really want any of those prizes.

How do you express sarcasm through text? :huh:

Linustechtips inspired me to build my own PC and to become a total geek(but i love it) and i have always loved watching his channel.To be honest i just recently joined this site so i have no clue how things work around here :P . i hope his(or their,because the whole team is awesome!) channel keeps growing because its content is always original and interesting to watch . i don't think i will win the giveaway because my odds are what?...like 1 in a million xD

I really cant imagine how long it took to get your channel up and running to an amazing 1 000 000 subscribers! you really deserve this reward of making videos daily since 2009 thats a lot of time spent making content for us. You must be so happy having your hobby for a job.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             All I can say is THANK YOU for all your content I can enjoy!  

Every time new videocards are about to be launched I dig through leaked specs, trying to figure out which brandnew card to buy, how to upgrade my system. I found linustechtips when Linus was the first to upload a video about the GTX680. In the video Linus was whispering to a camera he was apparently wearing around his neck, careful not to wake the Baby, alone upstairs in his house, late at night after presumably a long day of benchmarking. He was showing the card as well as the testresults. I remember thinking "What a weird amateur-like setting this is ... nevermind, he seems knowledgeble ... Hey, this is a pretty cool dude!" and i subscibed.

I never end up getting a high end card like I plan, though. I have only upgraded my system once so far and I bought a HD7850.

But I enjoyed the hell out of pretty much all the different content LMG has put out so far.It has helped my decide whenever I did buy some piece of technology and beyond that has fueled my tendency to online-windowshop, which is always fun =)

And the WAN-show is my favourite way to get a perspective on (more or less) technology-related news (along with The Tek). I honestly don't regret a single minute that I spent watching your videos instead of studying or whatever I probably should have done...

TL;DR I love you guys

PS My favourite food is Lasagne, I think

I have been watching LinusTechTips for three years and the progress you guys have made is amazing. The videos are nowadays (mostly) professional. Reviews are the best videos imo. You have your own different opinions and points of products and that makes your channel the best tech channel on youtube. Congratulations for passing million subs! You guys really deserve it and I bet you will hit 2 millions soon.  :)

Been watching Linus for 3 years now, I've learned about PC's thanks to him, congrats with 1mil subs and keep it rolling till 10mil ;)

You would not believe, how much you guys meen to me. You are the guys that firstly got me interested in Computers, and solely becouse you u am going to now study Computer science, practicly you made my life the way it is now. You taught me how to build my first computer, and so on and on...

I think you guys really saved me load of mistakes.

Linus media group you are the reason i joined the world of computers! :) Thank you!

THANKS Linus Im a BIG fan and a fellow small person lol but personally your videos had taught me nearly 80% of my tech knowledge and since i had followed your videos since your early days with ncix im happy to say i love your videos, style, and humor keep life strong and happy!

It would be awesome to have the unboxing back not just the review. :lol:

Linus..................................................

huuuuuuuuuuhh

Dude your amazing

I'M SPEECHLESS

i came across your site loking for new laptop sugesstion back in 2011!!

from then addicted to your site

page

channel

Your videos

well this is the MOST i can a think of

B)  YOURE awsome!!

BYE

Hello linus, congrats on 1,000,000 well actually, its the veiwers, haha, ever since i became a member here and to the channel, (all 3) i have had lots of fun watching your vids, so thank you linus and the team for working on these video for your veiwers everyday, also, linuses enthusiasm in every video cheers me up and also the way he... You throw your arms back and forward, thanks for being in my subscriptions everyti e i check, p.s i want me 2 of those gtx titans you used in the channelsuperfun video. Enjoy your carrer LinusMediaGroup. Have a good one =)

Also looking for a core i7 gtx850m 8gb 1920x1080 15.6" laptop,

Lol the asus g55555500k (how many 5's again, i forgot)

Lol, i wanna be in the giveaway

I can't remember when I first became a LTT youtube sub.  It's very likely from looking at a review or an unboxing of a product.  The thing that got me into LTT was the company's vibe.  It felt like I was listening to a conversation with a friend.  Whenever someone talks about a new component, I almost always recall LTT a vid of the component in question if there is one.  Keep doing what you guys are doing!  

I found LinusTechTips about 1-1.5 years ago when I was learning how to build computer as a school thing. Found your videos, watched more then I should have in 1 week(Close to 80 hours of video I watched) and stayed since. :) Also, would you do a review of the Acer S277HK when it comes out?

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I found your channel when I started my first computer build and I have learned so much from you.

You guys make great videos :)