1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well done to my favourite tech channel! I honestly found your channel not too long ago when I had started on a school project, called Research Project (for those of you who don't live in South Australia it's just a Project that makes you answer a question and prove it in great detail). You guys actually gave me inspiration to make my Research Question about building and testing a PC with just the parts. In fact, I literally went out, bought the parts, and built the PC! Your Ultimate Compact SLI Gaming Rig was my favourite build, because it showed how much you can fit, especially with all your creative minds, into such a small space while retaining somewhat good airflow. I hope you enjoy the support the other 1 million people have given you and I wish you an even better experience with us for years to come!

Still waiting for the NBN to roll out...

Linus Tech Tips has been where I have learned 85% of what I know about parts and pc's. if it weren't for linus and the channel, i probably never would have built my pc, or the ~5 I have built for my friends who i convinced in the first place.

I actually got the privilege to meet linus at PAX 1 year or 2 ago, i was the first person in line to get a picture ( http://i.imgur.com/pbeRqk9.jpg  (my profile pic) ), which was one of the most epic things to ever happen to me, and honestly made PAX for me.

I will continue to watch tech tips, and tech quickie and superfun, simply because i know the videos will be good, and remain good for the foreseeable forever 

I remember the first video I watched on linustechtips back in 2011, i was looking for a gaming mouse and i stumbled upon linus' unboxing of the razer orochi which i later purchased at NCIX without knowing linus worked at ncix until i continued watching his videos. What I liked on this channel were his unboxings, they were entertaining and informative, would like to see more.

Congratulations! Am pretty much a lurker and non-forumer but I've been a loyal techtips viewer since NCIX days and you guys are the only site on my white list :) hope that counts for something :)

Cheers and well done!

Found your videos while watching lots of reviews for cases i was in the market for, been watching since. 

I found your channel when looking to produce my first ever gaming PC. It was the content from your channel alone which informed me about all the decisions I needed to make which is just epic! Also your super funny but if you review some more monitors on the channel that would be awesome ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips by watching a NCIX video from 2009 on Wireless Internet v Ethernet v Powerline. From that I wanted more... So I clicked on and subscribed to the NCIX channel, and saw in the 'featured channels' section LinusTechTips and loved the content and never looked back! 

P.S. Love your use of Monstercat song <3

Came across you when I needed to fix something in my desktop! Such a big help! :)))

Thanks for the great effort! More Power \m/!

Hey, At first congratulation for your 1 million subscribers, kept silent the merits, continues to be always so pleasant has to look and to hear :)

Personally I am some of your French fan;) Baguette, fromage yeah yeah! :D

Thanks for making such amazing videos and congrats for one million subscribers!!

Ever since I found this channel a year or 2 back I don't think I've missed a single video. You guys truly do a great job and you know what you are talking about on such a deep level, which is very refreshing when you have a job in IT like me. Keep up the good work.

Awesome!
LMG is awesome!

Y50
4710HQ + GTX 860M 4GB vRAM + 8GB DDR3L + Peasantry 1080p + EVO840 250GB

I found Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when looking up gaming hardware information. I found the show to be enjoyable and well done that I decided to subscribe and stick around. I love LTT and it is one of my favorite channels on youtube and I watch it daily with the new uploads. 

thanks for expanding my knowledge of pcs and truly making it my passion  

Ehrmahgerd!

I could not be more happy for all of you. A lot of dedication and love has been put into this channel and it really shows. All of your videos are some of the best I have ever seen. What I would really love to see are some of those old school unboxing videos, or even a video about your everyday lives ( I know I and alot of others would love to see it!). Anyhow I will stop babbling because I am sure you guys have better things to be doing. It would make my life I won a prize but if I don't you won't lose a subscriber.

Have a good one guys <3

Congratz guys.

My favorite videos, since subscribing forever ago, have either been the unboxings or the PC build guides. Actually, a video on building the giveaway PC would be awesome, including a segment on the graffiti. It's a special PC for a special moment, may as well add that little touch to not only show it off, but also show off the work that went into it.

Thanks Linus and the others for all the hard work and I'm sure all of us are hoping things keep going in this direction.

Linus tech tips is like a teacher to me

Thank you so much 

sorry i want to type more but English is hard

Linus, I stumbled into your channel a bit late in my life but hell its been amazing.
I've built my first computer, i've been able to expand my technology understanding farther than I thought capable. 
Plus im the coolest kid at my school because I have a Orange Corsair 230T with custom blue lighting that looks completely badass.

You're the reason I bought my case, you're the reason I bought my PSU, you're the reason I bought my GPU. 

Thank you Linus, and im surprised you did not reach 1 million a long ass time ago.

From here in Australia, we thank you for all the hard work you have put in making these videos. It has helped out a lot and even helped me build my own gaming rig.

congrats on 1 million subs I love your videos and I really hope you keep making them

I honestly don't know how I found your videos I just started watching you one day and I've seen every video since then and I really enjoyed them and loved watching your content keep up the good work and keep doing what you love.