1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

It has been such a good feeling watching linustechtips videos over 3 years. I was not that interested in Tech World until i started watching this channel . It is such informative and different channel from others. Will keep on watching the channel videos and thanks for keeping me updated about new tech stuffs. Hope you can cross 2 million subscribers soon and wishing your media group members best for future videos. 

Hi!

I'v found out Linus searching a some info about something on youtube.

All.

Non standard type of gadgets and hardware.

Japan Curry

CPU - i5 3470 @ 4.2GHz GPU - Club3D 7870XT Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue @ 1600MHz

SSD - OCZ Agilyty3 60GB Case Bitfenix Prodigy White PSU - OCZ  Modxstream Pro 600W Cooler - Scythe Shuriken Rev. B HDD - 2x WD Black 2.5" 500GB in RAID 0

I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for years. It's good to see how much it has grown over time. Congrats Linus & crew!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Through LinusTechTips I finally got interested in cool computer hardware. I've owned a custom build before I started watching this channel... that thing wasn't very great. Something in the lower end of available components.

Seeing YouTubers (not only LTT but also JayzTwoCents and Barnacules) building/reviewing cool computer stuff was the start of a couple of cool upgrades I made to my rig and my office overall.

Congratulations on achieving the big milestone of 1 Million subscribers. LTT is one of my daily shows I watch instead of TV... far better, far more entertaining and in fact far more informative! :)

Hello. In this comment i am gonna say who i am. I'm Andrei (Andrew in English) and i like tech! I love it! I am practicing C++, an i really like IT. I live in Romania, a country from Europe. I really really like linustechtips because you guys are showing us really cool things. From monitors to build guides to controllers an many other awsome things. I have an I3 and a Nvidia Gainward GeForce G630 (2 GB). My computer Isn't really powerfull and i would like to win this giveaway. The I7 build is awsome but the laptop is also very very awsome. Really i have a laptop with a pentium that runs Windows XP. So..... This is me.

oh man it was a long time ago i was looking for some reviews and unboxing for some hardware i can't even remember what was it and i found some of your videos and really liked it straight forward no advertising bullshit and honest opinions 

still the best channel and i trust your reviews and recommendations 

and i'd like MORE VIDEOS MOOOOORE 

good luck <3

I found linustechtips when I was researching mechanical keyboards a couple of years ago and stayed ever since.

Congrats on the 1mil sub! :D Time to give Linus a Gatorade bath like they do NFL coaches..maybe with maple syrup. (Get on that Edzel and Slick, do it)

I'm a bit Tina from Bob's burgers mode right now with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH since I can sometimes be a butt, but my like to post ratio is p. good and i've made friendships through this community so hopefully I don't get a lump of coal from Linus clause. If by some chance I happen to win something beastly, I'm giving this to my GF. Her PC is old and it I want her to not play with onboard anymore wishing she could play something more demanding. That smile alone will make worth giving a rig over.

From one cat owner to another, keep doing what you do.

Congrats on 1 mill guys been here since beginning

Hope I win gaming ass rig

Congratz Linus and gang.  Here''s to the next million that you will reach in no time.

I want to win the asus G550j. I found linustechtips looking for a guide on how to build my pc and you guys were a lot of help. I favorite series is the wan show I watch every week. I would like to see you guys review Apple watch.

I don't really comment on the forum threads as much as I would like, but to see you guys succeed and hit 1 million subscribers is awesome job, LMG keep you the amazing work!  :D

Congratulations on getting 1 million subscribers guys, I want to thank you all for all your hard work bring me and the other viewers the best tech videos on youtube. Also congrats on your new little girl Linus :).  

Always good to see genuine work and effort being recognized! Inspires me to do something too!

Happy 11110100001001000000* Subscribers!

*Binary form

you are doing great work! I'm still watching every single video because its a pleasure to watch you guys handling all that crazy stuff! one year ago i noticed your videos for the first time and since then  i have been a big fan! learned a lot from you and yes all that stuff is nerdy but I simply love it!

I wish you the best luck for the future and keep it up! ;) Support is coming from Germany, too ;)

Congratz guys form LinusMediaGroup. Thank for making all your vids. allways looking forward to see your vids 

WOW Surface 3, i so need one! 
I found Linus Tech tips somehow on youtube, and its the best, so like it! 

Back when I got my Desktop in 2013, I found Linus (and a few other 'Tek' people...I know, bad pun is bad). At first he provided some good insight into building computers, but now I am all over the three channels mentioned, as well as NCIX. All of this came from the professional and 'lovely-to-watch' style it had - I could just wake up after a horrible night and still watch an episode. That's how much I am in love with what Linus' done. I also wish that I could have participated more within the community (which totally doesn't come from the Asus Laptop being given away), however I'm not the kind of person who goes on forums daily. I'm just a YouTuber...and a gamer...and, somewhat, a PC enthusiast, thanks to Linus.

...that's all I have to say.

i just want to thank you for all of your videos... great work...specially "as fast as possible" ones...those are my favorite...those videos give so much information about cool stuff in few minutes..which is really cool..soo thanx for that.. and yeah i would like to win those giveaways..just want to confirm if these giveaways  are worldwide or not?

Congrats on 1 million! Crazy to see how far you've come these past years. I've been subbed to the channel for roughly 2 years (which I know isn't THAT long) from Newegg funny enough, but never made an account on your site here. Your videos have helped me decide on what to buy for countless items tech and non-tech alike. Guess there's not a better time to join your site than now. Might as well try to win something for once haha. Plus the shipping shouldn't be too bad since I'm from Vancouver too :) Regardless of if I SOMEHOW get chosen, I truly want to say thanks for these great past 2+ years your videos have given me. Here's to a million more!

We should be thanking you guys for making great videos and if i win i want the custom pc even if it dose look like ass

I remembered the first time I came across LinusTechTips when I was back in college searching for a gaming laptop and saw the (if I'm not mistaken) Samsung 7 Series Gaming Notebook. I thought, "He seems like a cool guy." After college I dug more into LinusTechTips in search of knowledge and information regarding technology. I owe all the hard work that I had done on my first PC build to Linus and the gang. Without you guys, I could've not done it. 

3CT4tLq.gif

Cheers to 1 million subcribers and beyond. This one is for Linus Media Group.

Personally, the Linus Media Group approach to tech videos is actually what got me into wanting to know more about PC hardware, with the help of you guys I and many other people actually know what they are buying and if it's really worth the hard earned cash. Also, without you guys I highly doubt I actually would of built my own PC, the videos you guys produce show everything you need to know, and a little extra. Love the work guys, and thanks for the opportunity to win some stuff.