1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

nice work on getting 1 million subscribers, if i had to say something about the channel it is that i find it absolutely hilarious when linus swears when he is criticizing a product and i dont know why i just love it.

again great work linus and i hope that alot more people subscribe to such an awesome community.

I started watching your channel back with your Razer oroboros unboxing in your kitchen! I loved your enthusiasm then and now. The WAN show is fantastic, I love the guest you have on  B) post-114154-0-74847300-1410425086.gif

I don't remember how I found the channel, it was a couple of years ago but I'm pretty sure I've never missed a video since :)

Thanks Linus and the team, you've done a fantastic job!

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

I found you through my great friend Alistair (Shoutout!) who is a massive fan of the WAN show. I was bored and decided to check it out and you stuck right out as my favorite :D. Thanks for the awesome videos Linus! You're an inspiration man, keep up the top cheap tech vids!

Hey guys,

So here's my post :)

and just in case i get super mega lucky and i win some of this great stuff...i will be mentioned in WAN.

Then just comment on my first PC build....either praise me or knock me out. :P

-Cooler Master HAF XB Evo

-Maximus VII Ranger

-Intel G3258

-2xKingston SSD Now 120Gb in RAID 0 for boot

-1TB HDD

-3xCorsair Quiet Edition 120mm fans for case on Noctua rubber mounts

-Noctua NH D15

-Corsair RM750

-MSI Radeon R9 280 OC 3GB 382 -bus (just one, one more will follow in like 6 months)

-Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz

Good luck to all you guys :)

One million. Man that's nuts. I watched my first Linus video way back in the day - right before I built my first rig. It's awesome to have a channel that has enough nitty-gritty details to satisfy the enthusiast, but present it in a way that noobies aren't insanely overwhelmed. Thanks again for the videos, guys.

About 2 years ago I decided to build my first computer. I was looking for guides and I found the one on Newegg. It helped me build the system and then I was interested enough to stick around for a few other videos. Shortly after that, I found the Linus Tech Tips channel and found the content far more interesting because of Linus's personality and I've followed all of his content since. I've also come to enjoy the content of some of the other members of the team as well the other host on NCIX Tech Tips. Linus tech is now my go to tech source that I watch everyday.

I don't get around to watching the WAN show as much as I'd like because of time constraints, but I do check it out when I do have the time. Glad to see your business is going well and I hope it continues to grow in the future. :)

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Great job Linus and the whole team! I love you guys, please keep up the good work and never forget where you started :). I just randomly found out about you while searching for unboxing and reviews of some product (can't quite remember what it was) about three years ago. I liked your videos and just subscribed. From then till this day i can't remember missing a single video or a WAN show (the archive cuz the time difference). 

Best Wishes from Bulgaria! 

LMG RULES! 

dud linus liek best utuber NA he maek kewl vid on tech n stuf i liek his vid k ty (But seriously, you deserve 1 Mil if not way more subscribers. Keep up the great work love all your vids :))

Congratulations on 1M. Now get a haircut

I appreciate that the channel has always favored quality of videos, rather than the quantity. Congrats!

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Just want to say congrats on 1m subscribers. Keep up the awesome work making quality videos! :)

Linus and crew,
You finally got me to create an account on yet another forum. I would love to see you branch out linus tech tips forum to include other tech youtubers to have like a 1 site to rule them all deal. Anyways good luck with the future and I am glad you guys are doing well.

I found Linus tech tips when i started planing on building my gaming pc witch was about 2.5 years ago now and i built the pc a year ago after watching  many of Linus tips videos and build guides and my favorite series is unboxing and the  tips and tricks series it helped me fix a few errors i had with my pc and it also was fun to watch.

Keep up the good work and Congratulations Linus media group!

Thank you so much Linus for all your sacrifices. I know that when I am just simply following your youtube feed, that I'll never miss any important technology developements.

Congratulations Guys for this milestone! If i remember good i found you 3 years ago when i googled on a Antec case and found your tipical Linus unboxing video with the big key ring opening :D So yeah since then i follow you and i'm watching your videos. Thanks for the giveaway and i really appreciate your work!

first timer hope i win, gratz on 1 million subscriber and good luck everyone

I first find your channel 2 years ago when i was looking for a new pc case, Antec 302, and watched (almost) all your videos since... LOVE THE WAN SHOW!!!!

Thank you guys for the education in recent tech. I hope to use your tips and tutorials to keep up on tech, in hopes of using it to also educate others in other fields.

Again, thanks guys, and congrats.  :D 

-Robert

Well I found Linus 6-8 months back when I was a major noob at PC's. I discovered LinusTechTips while  searching for build guides. I've been a subscriber ever since and will continue to be forever. Linus has the best tech channel in the world! Congrats on 1 mil Keep up the excellent work!

PS. I have recently learned that you live in Vancouver and I also live quite close to Vancouver. Could you possibly have a fan meetup anytime soon in Van City?!?! That would be awesome. Once again congrats and enjoy 1 mil!

I started watching this channel about a few months back when I began to become interested in PC building, and you are one HELL of a sick channel! Thanks Linus for making all these awesome videos and keep up the good work! Just hoped you could post a PC building video soon  :P

P.S. My favorite food is Taiwan fried chicken