1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations! It's great to see that you can still put up excellent content while still having fun. I hope you can continue to grow your subscriber base and that you and the guys can keep doing an awesome job.  :)

OK, so I mostly lurk here on the forums but I have been watching you since the beginning and I have to say, Congratulations on reaching 1 Million Subscribers, I have watched you grow Into this huge network and I am proud to be part of this community. You have helped me indirectly multipule times from building my first (and only) custom computer and even with my education and work. I will watch till the end and even farther then that, when I ever have a problem, be it no post screen or what fan I need, I know you have a video that will help me and If I need it, The large community and Forums Is here where I can ask a question no matter how stupid it is, Ill always get a positive feed back. I have to say, this is my first post on here but I'm glad it is in this thread celebration your 1 Million subscribers and hope to see another 1 Million more. Thank you for everything you have done, for me, the new, the experienced, and the community in general. Once again Thank you.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Thank you Linus and everyone in your team for the great content what you provide to us. I'm really looking forward for your videos in the future as well.

Also thank for the opportunity to win these cool tech. :)

Congratulations on your (continued)success and 1M subscribers! It has been a pleasure watching you guys grow, learn, and most of all have fun doing what you do.

I had messaged you guys a few months ago about how I had a similar goal with a good buddy of mine (RIP), and how watching you guys reminds me of him and the good times. It was awesome to get a reply back from you both reflecting in my experiences.

Looking forward to many more videos and reviews of PC hardware...feel I've had my fill of cell phones =/

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I watch every video without fail. Congratulations! Here's to another million.

linus i want to thank you and your team for making these videos. i just got my degree in computer engineering and your videos have helped me a lot in understanding how things work. they also helped me when i was on the market looking for new parts for my gaming pc. so thank you for that. keep up the excellent work...

oh and something else. i always enjoy a good motherboard unboxing video.the excitement of opening the box, all the goodies that come with it... i know that you dont do that kind of videos anymore but it would be nice to see one every once in a while...

i found linustechtips when my parents gave me $2000nz on a computer (i was going to get a macbook pro) until i started looking at gaming pc's and linus taught me how to build one, thanks linus  :D

PooKloo For Slick

By far the best team out there for delivering tech tips to us followers I watch every day religiously my girl hates it as what linus says is God's word in the hardware industry ha keep up the good work guys and ill always be watching

Congrats on 1 million subsuscribers and thank you for this awesome giveaway

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

I love your videos, they're awesome! Keep up the good work!  :)

Would love to win that custom built system! Congratz guys!

i remember when i first started watching this channel, same year i started learning 3d animation actually. Seems so long ago but it's only been about 3-4 years. Time flies and look how much this place and LMG has grown. I don't think i've missed a vid for the past 1 atleast, it's like brushing my teeth lol i just have to keep up to date everyday. Even if i don't win im just glad to be apart of this community and hopefully i'll be about to build my own computer soon so i can show you guy's what Linus and the others have taught me over the years

1240393095655.jpg

LeL m8 this competition is gr8 and that's why I r8 8/8 on ign but if Linus will b8 I'll then h8

Cant see why some one would not claim the laptop but hey its nice to see it will have a chance to go some were else and good luck to every one who is active in the community.

Just A question here tho Why is an Asus GTX670 Direct CU II so much money still? Your Thoughts hit me with a message.

found linus in youtube while searching about pc stuff, do a review on nzxt s340 case need linus keen eye on it and congratz with the 1million subs!!!

First post :P. I found the channel while searching for some razer product review 1 or 2 years ago, only subcribed to the channel this year after watching my first WAN show and since then every Saturday morning around 9 CEST includes a coffee and WAN. gl, hf :D

Congratulations for 1 Mio Subs! I love your videos and you always help me to decide between different products. Keep up with this great work!
I would like to see a review of the Moto 360.

1 million, that is a lot of subscribers! Well done Linus and the team.
I have appreciated your work for some time when it helped me generate my love for computers, especially the hardware, I will always cherish your unboxing days!

thank you for entertaining me for 4 years linus, congratulations on 1 million subscribers 

Dr-Evil.jpg

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I actually found your video about the rage contest and thought it was pretty funny and I also saw all your reviews, so I joined for the lol but stayed for the reviews.

Keep it up

Sooo, win a thing? And by writing in a forum that is awesome? For sure a good deal.

You guys where the people who got me in to PCs and stuff. And now I´m considered a Graphics card pro at my school so that's nice. But would not have realised that PCs are fun without LMG

So that might tell you that my favourite vidoes are the ones where you review hardwhere or build systems. And I like Sasuage.