1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I can't believe how huge LTT and the community have become since I started watching about 3 years ago.  Well done Linus and the rest of the team.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Dear Linus,and the whole Linus Media Group,

You have been making videos for what seems like forever,and I really appreciate what you have done for the computer building community! I have been around for awhile (not personally on the forums,never been a HUGE fan of forums,but eh) and have noticed so much growth,in subscribers,views,comments,dedicated fans,HECK! You have even grown your company in general,doing more crazy projects more frequently and even hiring more people to help make the video higher quality! You now have a channel dedicated to toys,and having fun behind the scenes at the Linus Media Group office,and it really shows character and how you guys really do love doing your job,and that really rubs off on us,and makes us appreciate the things you do for us even more! 

I cannot express how much you have done for me.I have grown so much in skill when it comes to handling and using technology,that it surprises me to this day.If it was not for you,I could not have built my first ever gaming/editing rig.The day that I got my computer parts at my door,after about a year of research,I had to make sure that I was doing everything correctly,so I went on your channel (it was/and is my current source for everything Linus,Tech,and Tips) and watched all of your build guides,until I was completely sure that I knew a computer in-and-out.I put the motherboard on the box,and built it out of the case for the first time.Seeing that screen turn on,and knowing I had done it right the first time,was one of the most amazing feelings I have felt.I felt super successful and amazed at what I had learned and was able to succeed,because of your channel and business.

I really do appreciate everything you do,and all the time you put into videos,even if it is your job,you help so many people.The comments flooding with the frequent "Thank You"s, and all of the people being helped out as well.You have built an amazing community and I hope that your channel,and business will continue to thrive.Congrats on 1 Million subscribers Linus,and the entire Linus Media Group.You all deserve everything you make,and I am proud to say that I watch your channel.Thank you guys!

Sincerely,

Koby Just (Wittacon)

P.S. Next goal: LinusCatTips 1 Million subscribers?

Thank you Linus for teaching me pretty much everything I know about computers! You are awesome, keep up the great work!

Congratulations, LTT. Great channel. I've been following you for three years and I'm happy you're doing well.

Best of luck in the future and keep 'em coming. :)

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

absolutely love you guys and i wish for you to keep doing what you do, because its so perfect! i found your channel when i started doing research for building my first gaming rig, and it has helped me so much, so i thank you for that! I'm probably going to keep watching your content for years too come!

Great work, Linus, and all of LTT! I don't remember my first video from you all, but it was probably your overclocking guide on the Intel I7 960 back in the day and I also think you were the first channel I ever subbed to. Glad I did and I hope you all keep this energy alive and keep moving forward in all your endeavors!

Thanks for all you do.  :)

Congrats on this Linus!! Found you totally randomly and well it was totally worth it! All i know about computers comes from your videos. Keep up the awesome work guys and congrats again!

Excellent job linustech ,congrates to u and the team , i live in lebanon(asian country) a place where the kind of tech u show and the stuff that u will giveaway isnot avialbe (surface pro 2 128gb is found for 1500$) so i think the giveaway doesnot support my region ,but heck i want to win , the video made me want to cry, thanks again for introducing the tech u introdice in that sparkly kind of way

Congratulations Linus.

Hope your channel and community continues to grow even more and creates something you can be even more proud of.

Thanks for all your hard work on creating such wonderful videos.

I'm just a poor PC enthusiast that will take anything he can get. I'm trying to build my own rig right now but I am kinda short on money considering I'm 16 and can't get a job. I found Linus trying to find a good graphics card and looking up reviews on youtube. Linus Tech Tips has taught me what I know about power supplys, overclocking, and helped me find a case. I've always wanted to go into 3D animation as a career and Linus helped me understand the machine behind the magic of animation. There is nothing specific I'd like you to review but every video that comes out helps me and I'm sure countless others find and understand so many new parts, software, technology, and awesome accessories. Thanks for not only the knowledge but the setting of an example of not being afraid to be yourself and do what you love.

thanks for all your hard work

my friends showed me your channel about a year ago and i think that within a the year i havent missed a video :)

thanks again

also I like to eat lots of pizza!!

looking up benchmarks on youtube

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

You guys inspire me to build a PC and of course provided uncountably amount of useful informations, not only from LinusTechtips but also from Techquickies. Thank you for doing what you do and keep on the superb work. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers. Now would you excuse me, my planet needs me *flies away*

Ahh I remember when I found LTT for the first time... back in the day I was watching NCIX TechTips and thought this 'Linus guy' was quite the good fellow - had that confidence factor needed for YT. Not too long BAM, found Linus' main channel, loved the great benchmarks and reviews he did and have been subscribed to the channel and forum ever since. Love the content Linus, keep it up, just keep doing what you're doing mate, it's truly some good stuff and CONGRATS to you, Slick and the rest of the team ON 1 MILLION!

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

I started watching LTT videos back when they were NCIX Tech Tips. I don't know how early into the process I started but I thought, and still think they were/are great. It became a go-to for me because it was clear concise information in a dependable format. I knew and still know I can watch a video on something I'm interested in and get coherent information without the presenter going way off track and never returning to the point of the video.

My only regret is noticing the online community waaaay after it started. I'm glad I did join, this place is awesome. I just wish I could be more consistent with my on again, off again contributor membership.

Keep being awesome, guys.

I remember the days when Linus was still working for NCIX. It's great that the chance he took paid off and now he's here to bring us top-quality tech content!

I first found your youtube page from a review you did on an asus monitor a while back,  after watching more videos i liked how in depth your reviews were and subscribed and now i watch your channel all the time. Congrats on 1 MIILION:) :D

Linus,
I've been watching your videos for a very long time and have loved all of them so much. You make it so much easier to understand computers and tech. You've helped me pick out a headset, keyboard, monitor and soon even a Asus ROG laptop. You've inspired so many people including me and I just want to say THANKS! And CONGRATULATIONS! You've gotten 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! A goal you deserve. 
Thanks Linus and the team for being awesome and good luck to everybody on the giveaway!  :D 

2 MILLION ON THE WAY!

:lol:

The first video i watched was probably something to do with an unboxing, cant even remember it was that long ago :D Keep up the videos they are the only ones i look forward to :)

I like your bad jokes  :D  :lol:  they're awesome!!!

Great job guys! I can't remember exactly how I found this channel, but I think it was when I decided to build my first PC. I went on youtube to check out build guides and product reviews/overviews. I'm so glad I found this channel. I've been watching the videos ever since without fail.