1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on a massive milestone and thank you for all of the best tech content on the internet. Can't wait to see what the future holds as LinusTechTips continues to grow!

I Plasti Dipped my Dom Plat lightbars after seeing you do it. Imo this should be how they come by default.

Motherboard - Asus X99 Deluxe CPU - Intel i7 5930k RAMCorsair LPX 16 GB GPU - GeForce GTX 980 x 2 DAC/AMP - Asus Xonar Essense STU Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB x 2 (Raid 0) PSU - Corsair AX1200i Case - Custom Star Citizen M50 Cooling - Custom water loop

Hi LinusTechTips, I guess I've found you online looking for reviews and tips, honestly don't remember exactly, but I really got to like you when I saw just how much you support the PC Master Race.. Keep up the good work, it's great to see that you do what you really like, and that's most important after all..

Thanks linus for giving me daily entertainment. The entire crew really makes it work for you guys. I first discovered you on ncix when I was looking to build my first for real gaming computer. It was alot of help and made selecting quality components that I felt confident in a breeze. Congratulations on the success.

Me wanna please i want to win it.

ik wil hem heeeeeel graag(that s dutch)

Hey Linus, congratulations on the 1 million subscribers again! You and your team really deserve it, you guys make the best tech videos on youtube. Honestly, I never pull the trigger on something until I at least hear what you have to say about it. *cough* so I've started saving my pennies for those Sennheiser HD8 DJ's... but I mean, that'll be awhile (starving college student here haha) Anyways, I wanted to say thanks, if it weren't for your videos I wouldn't have built the beautiful piece of PC hardware that I have next to me. Keep up the great work, and make sure you take great care of your team. They all work hard. Good luck with the give away!

-Jon

I stumbled on the Linus tech tips channel when I started looking into laptop reviews for school more than 6 months ago. I was taken away by the honest way you review the products on the show, and dug the humor. I have been subscribed ever since. since then, I have become far more knowledgeable on not just laptops, but desktops, and as of today just bought all the parts for my first ever desktop build, instead of the laptop I had initial wanted! I also helped my brother build his first desktop last week as well, with the help of Linus' channel! I cannot begin to say how thankful I am for the efforts of Linus, Luke, and everyone else that is a part of the crew! Keep up the good work and know that you have earned yourselves a faithful new follower!

I subscribed after PKA and have been enjoying learning about tech ever since. i would prefer the custom PC build (because i can't afford a more up to date one) but any prize is fine. My favorite video of yours is by far the tech explanation videos, i like to watch and learn and your videos are an entertaining way to do that so thank you.

Linus, thanks to you i learned alot about computers, i was even able to fix relatives computers. ive watched your pc builds many times in hope to one day build my own. You are truly the best linus your hard work really shows, ive even recommended your videos to friends and they thought they where very helpful. Best of luck in the future : ).

ps grilled cheese is my favorite food  :)

pps,random gif for the community to lol

post-87991-0-70214500-1410425171.gif

This is actually my first post to the forum. I've been kind of indecisive on whether or not to join, even though I've been watching each new video for almost 6 months, but from what I've seen of the community so far I can honestly say I'm very excited to join up! And at such a milestone moment as well! Congrats on 1 million guys, thank you for all the knowledge and information you've brought to the Surface (subtle hint there) on LinusTechTips and TechQuickie, and for all the humor and laughs you've shared through ChannelSuperFun as well! I'm proud to be a subscriber to all three channels and now I'm a proud member of the community on top of it all!

First noticed you when i was looking into the G502 and G19 and i was looking into a review for it. Thanks linus

Linus and the community helped me with a build for which I am thankful. I like to procrastinate to your unboxings/reviews/builds. Now that being said:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFFAWAY!!!

I'm proud of Linus Media Group as a whole I've been watching since the beginning and the jump in quality has been astounding

Linus Tech Tips are the videos I look forward to most in my day! Would be so happy if I win something ^_^

Congratulations!

I found the channel when researching pc parts in 2011. I subscribed and rarely missed a video since. 

I'm a long time viewer and continue to love your content and how it has evolved over time.

This was the first video of yours I watched:

You helped me to overclock my i7 920! Thanks, mate!

I like pizza..........I will always enjoy the water-cooling videos from LTT. If it wasn't for Linus and his crew I would not have picked this hobby so thank you

You're an absolute baws! keep up the good work buddy!

It needs moar powahhhh!

Thanks a lot linus.. because of you I can already build a pc, to become a tech literate and released the inner geek in me.

I may not be posting a lot (cause I am too shy) and I am kinda new here but I am watching your vids since the sunbeam tuniq tower review and I am reading a lot in this forum and learn something new everyday. so yea.. just sharing some stuff and congrats man you made an another achievement.achievement.gif

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

Thank you linus for the guide and afford for putting this channel and I like all of your video

found you when looking for a gaming laptop, built my own in the end, thanks to you. I love the videos, especially the small bits of humor added into them and the hilarious editing. Thank you, for your dedication to put out daily videos and keep up the good work.

p.s. your old hair was way sexier

I was obsessed with tech and wanted to find a YouTube channel that was informative yet funny. Upon stumbling your channel, I found out that we had the same name, and your videos were humorous and of superb quality! Congrats to your one million subs and hope to see you hit the two million mark fast! :)