1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Easily the best technology channel on YouTube, great job to everyone at the Linus Media Group!

ah its amazing how times have past, not long ago there was thoughts linustech would never recover from being hijacked.

I really think getting outdoor's like the good old days an doing a review of a product would be cool.

Linus you've formed a great team over the years and I can see it improving as years go on.

cheers

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I started watching your videos a couple years ago and I'm only subscribes to you and just a few other tech channels and i wish you could make 2 videos a day

Congratulations for your 1 million subscribers! I found your channel as a result for a graphics card unboxing back in 2009 and since then you never stopped to amaze me with your quality improvement through time, without losing your character authenticity. You are one of few youtubers, who know how to be sponsored without being biased towards them and I hope this never stop! Thank you for making me more interested in technology and sometimes doing it while laughing. I hope that you will continue your great work and as proven by now, we (the viewers) will keep supporting you!

1 million already! Wow. You guys have done a great job and congrats to all involved! :D

But more on to the subject matter, my favorite food is Swiss cheese fondue. I mean, you eaten that? ... I can die happily.

I can remember when I first came across Linus. I got interested in building my own pc and sought to YouTube for advice. I guess linus' videos really did it for me. I've been watching for over a year, before the media group started and I'm really happy how far you've all come. Thank you and good luck for the future!

Hey Linus, Congrats on 1 million subs!

I am sincerely glad that your hard work has paid off and that Linus Media Group has become so successful and an extremely respected business within the tech reporting/reviewing world.

I've really enjoyed watching the content you have put out over the years, I started watching while you were still at ncix, I think the first video I saw was about gts 450 sli, I still have the same gts 450 and its still going strong today, as my financial situation for a long while meant I could not upgrade.

Thanks for the giveaway, whoever wins the signed system will no doubt be absolutely thrilled!

I'd also like to be a bit honest here as well. Please understand, I am not trying to persuade you I should win anything because I do not deserve it in the slightest,  I know full well that you will give the prize to whoever deserves it the most and that is certainly not me with my 0 posts to date. I want to be honest here because your channel is probably one of my favourites on youtube and I want you to know how much I appreciate all the hard work you have done.

For the longest time I would not comment on anything. Not on youtube videos, not on community forums, nowhere. Partly it was due to me having to focus on work or getting distracted by some useless crap but mainly it was due to an irrational fear of saying the wrong thing. It seems so stupid now but whenever I posted an occasional comment I would worry incessantly about it; did i say it right? have I made a mistake? does anyone even care? I'd more often not end up deleting the comment because that was the only way to stop the worrying, and worrying about things was having a huge impact on my grades at school and later college. Over time I have gotten more confident; as I moved away from school I discovered a far nicer group of people than the one I had left and became far more confident in saying how I feel about things and a large portion of the worrying has faded much to my relief.

apologies for the essay but I tend to drastically over think things so yeah. I want to apologize for lurking, for not giving feedback as much as I wanted to because I have now come to realize how much good feedback means to people. Your channel has been a fantastic source of professional, interesting and often hilarious content. I also want to commend the whole team but particularly Linus on your presentational abilities. I can't think of a single other youtuber who could hold my complete attention for an entire video while talking about an office photocopier I will probably never own. I promise from now on to be a more useful member of the community, starting with a build log where I will ramble on about how I attempted to silence my loud old pc so I could download games overnight.

Thank you for all the fantastic content, I hope your business keeps on growing and keeps delivering such brilliant videos.

PS. Super hyped for your entire room watercooling loop after I caught a glimpse of copper piping snaking up a wall in your recent handy tech video!

I got interested in LinusTechTips when I was going to build my first PC and looking at reviews and benchmarks of CPU's and what to get on a budget range. I always recommend LinusTechTips to friends as the products reviewed are detailed and straight to the point.

If I need to ask a question to do with tech then I always start a thread and within less than half an hour, there's always a helpful reply.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Cooling: H100i | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Benchmark: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4457125http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/hHZ8TW

Hey Linus!

Congratz on the one million. I first heard about you a long time ago, but i wasn't until a few months ago when why friend mentioned you, i thought about subscribing to you. It have really enjoyed my stay so far, and some of your videos helped me build my own PC rig just recently, so thank you.

Also, i like tachos.

/Sayiber :)

Congrats! :) You are already biggest PC channel in the world and still keep growing.Very happy to see someone providing such a good quality content that would help attract ppl to slowing down PC market and keep PC's mainstream :)

Found your channel when I was choosing parts for my PC.Any part I was searching for youtube was showing me your face xD Remember after some time of those researches i was entering name of part on youtube and thinking like "nah its impossible this guy has it all" and it was totally insane to realize that 99% of stuff ive been searching for i could find on your channel.So it ended up that this subsribe button was on my eye every freakin day so,well,LTT was the first youtube channel i subsribed at :D

My fav vid is a buildguide for 2000$ with fractal design r4 and 780 :D Still remember when you were building it I was like "eh,some corsair watercooler would make it look much better" "that seasonic blue colour psu is ruining the whole colour scheme :(" and then when you re over,looking at it and going like "if this is not a nice looking build then i dont know what isnt",after that i watched at it myself and thought yeh that's just aweasome xD You freakin hypnotist xD

My fav food re tits x) Not a man ones ofc.

I like Pizza Hawai. And Linus, could you do a tour of the linustechtips.com servers?

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I've said this on YouTube already but I really want to congratulate you guys on this momentous milestone. Linus was my first source for building my very own custom pc way back in the ncix days and I've been a fan ever since. So, I really need to thank you for giving me the tools and inspiration, to not only learn more about tech, but to also start building my own. Never stop making your content, what you do is larger than either of us can imagine.

I used be the "stupid" one when I talked to my friends anything about technology, and this channel, community and members have honestly been such a help for me to learn and grow a new passion for technology as a whole. Seriously, thank you LinusMediaGroup and every member on this site.. just thank you.

1st notice from LinusTechTIps was the PC built guide while im building my PC.. The way Linus explain are understandable and charm. 

Linus Media Group my no.1 PCtechIT group on internet!

I can hardly remember when I first found LTT.. I just remember that at the time I was using an old dual core AMD rig, and had just started working again after half a year of being unemployed and losing my apartment. Finally I was back on my feet, and needed to get back into PC tech, and used LTT (and people they did collaborations with) to get myself up to date and ready to build again. Thanks, Linus & crew.. you really are awesome folks, and I'm glad to see this worked out for you!

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

I started watching your videos late last year when I had finished school and was looking for a gaming laptop. Your reviews helped me to make a decision (I eventually just made a desktop instead). However your entertaining style and easy to understand language kept me coming back. I originally wasn't the most knowledgeable person tech-wise however the more of your videos I have watched the better my knowledge has become. I would like to thank you for that. I would also like to thank you for creating one of the best communities on YouTube which has helped me multiple times in comment threads. Here is to hoping you have many more years in this business ahead of you!

I'm glad to have been a part of those 1 million subscribers! I found your site through TTL of OC3D TV. He recommended some of your videos, and I couldn't be happier to have found such a quality channel. Of course, I do prefer his lengthier explanation of PC components, but sometimes a brief overview is all you need. Thanks for all you've done for the tech community!

Congratulations you earned it, i subbed to you years ago i have watched nearly every video you have put out and you guys earned it i would love to see more Taran though.

euro truck 2 is fun!

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking to build a PC and I wanted to find what parts could be the best and frankly still haven't been able to get parts to build it. My favorite series is the Gaming Peripheral and Audio series. Please do a review on the Sennheiser G4me Zero/One!! Thanks, congrats for 1 million, you deserve it :)

I started watching your channel about a year ago the first video I watched was "ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide" I was highly impressed with you and your teams abilities.

I enjoy the wan show as well.

I would love to see more enthusiast PC high end gaming hardware reviewed, OS tweaking and anything else related to computers.

Congratulations on 1 Million Subs you really desearve this.

Thank you for making these videos. 

Hi, I would be interested in the gaming computer or the laptop. I first found you guys through YouTube, my favorite youtube videos of yours are the ones where you build pc's. I would like to see more videos of you guys building pc's Oh, and I like pie.