1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hope that i get lucky! congratz on million subs ! epic channel 

Congratz to u guys, u deserve it <3

Well i found u on youtube, dont remember what i searched for but ur video was popup.

I would like to win anything from u. For sure there is also lot people who wanna win but let me tell u my pc:

• Intel Pentium 640 3.2Ghz
  • Asus P5WD2
  • Kingston 2.5GB 800mhz
  • Ati Radeon 2600 pro
  • Seagate Baracuda 80GB

And if u dont believe me check photo on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610029475727002&set=pb.100001598643664.-2207520000.1410433929.&type=3&theater

I remember finding NCIX tech tips first and being annoyed that you were only Canada and USA only :/ as you had to have some pretty awesome deals. Naturally I went from NCIX to Linus and the content has just got better and better along with the production quality! (not to take anything away from the earlier videos). 

Awesome milestone Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group, I love your content your by far the best tech related YouTube channel and without your awesome videos I don't think I would have ever been able to get into PC building. Thank you for making amazing videos that have enabled people like me who didn't know what a motherboard is to build their own custom PC. Keep up the great work.

It was really awesome watching you guys grow since the near beginning of the channel

I started watching your channel when I was recommended by a friend and wanted to build my own rig. Loved it and was a big help. I also like pasta and pesto :) 

Hi I don't have a lot of money I I would love a surface pro 3 or that beast ps thank you.

Congrats on that huge milestone, I found your channel looking for a review of the lynksis WRT1900AC router and then also saw your LG 29UM65 monitor and loved the channel since then, i love the build guides, my favorite being the 4k ultimate gaming rig because of the explanation and the editing, and I'd like to see some more reviews of cases and graphics cards, I'd also like to win the custom built computer. Thanks for being awesome

Congratulations linus media group! You guys deserve it! Huge fan!

Hope you reach a million more!

Thanks for doing this sweet giveaway <3

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

I've been watching Linus' videos since around... Shoot, 2011? I can't even remember. All I know is that you guys helped me in many ways. Between picking out parts for my PC to helping my friends and family build their own PC's and picking out upgrades and parts and, honestly? A Linus video a day keeps the blues away. I'm normally very stressed and out of my mind with work and worrying about the future and usually sitting down and watching a video and having something with a sense of humor to it helps a lot. That's what you guys mean to me. I haven't done enough to support you. I don't really shop on amazon and I don't listen to audio books but I do try to watch and like and comment most videos. I know it's not a lot but I do at least try to do that. Maybe once I find the Unwind series on Audible I'll start a subscription, I dunno. All I know is that I'm looking forward to the bright future ahead of the Group and all of us subscribers and forum users! It's going to be great!

Current Build: Intel i5-3570k @3.8GHz; MSI-Z77-G41; 8GB Corsair Ballistix @1600MHz; EVGA SSC GTX 650TI 2GB; Adata SX900 128GB; Western Digital Green 1TB; Asus CD burner; Corsair HX750 750 Watt power supply; Cooler Master HAF-912.

Great channel of tech, in fact the best... I found your channel by looking for MSI z77 mpower motherboard, and i love the video.

I would like if you review BQ E5 HD and FHD.

Keep the good job.

Fantastic giveaway.

Hi, i have first seen you in your old ncix videos when i was just thinking about either buying or building a PC and your videos convinced of the latter. 

Thanks for being in my daily routine for the past couple of years and i hope to see you and your team for many years to come

You and your team are AWESOME. Congrats on the 1 million sub. I've been watching your videos ~2 years from now and you never fail to amaze me with your awesome content but i am sorry yo say that i am not a very active forum user, i just like watching your awesome videos. Hopefully you will grow bigger and bigger from now on and bring even better content to us. P.S. I am dying to see the water cooled room.And also i would like to see a moto 360 review.

giphy.gif

Shot Linus and the group. I always thought you could reach it in the end. I've been watching you since the video on the razer Naga in 2009 and ever since, i could not let you go cause of the great filming with a camcorder

Please do an detailed  5820k vs 5930K , With benchmarks and all the stuff , I also would like to see DDR3 vs DDR4 detailed.

Love your videos :P

I found Linustechtips when I was first started PC gaming because I used to always use a laptop because I thought desktops where obsolete but then soon realized I was dead wrong because of the linus media group, I also my favorite type of your videos is when you bash a product to hell (if it deserves it of course) like the SMS Star Wars streets by 50 and my favourite type of food is atoms they taste great and make up everything

Also I would love to see you guys review the Apple Watch when it launchs(why did they call it an apple watch not an iWatch).

Great Job on the 1,000,000 subs! And thanks for the vids. Also that is an epic giveaway especially the gaming rig. All i have is a celeron m laptop and a huewei phone.

I was on YouTube looking for a PC chair and found Barnacules! Still looking to satisfy my PC itch, I found one of your channels and then soon all of them. I'm a truck driver so there are time where I'm up super late multiple night of the week. After finding your channels I would put one of your PC BUILDS (Super Long) on and just listen and learn ☺. I really respect your teams knowledge and honesty on the topics you share every episode!! I really just want you guys to keep up the good work and maybe do a build on the PERFECT MUSIC PRODUCTION RIG! Even if you don't build it a discussion about would be AWESOME as well! And obviously WINNING ONE OF THE PRIZES WOULD BE AWESOME TOO!