1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The custom computer would be really awesome to win. I found Linus 2 or 3 years ago when I was searching for different parts for my first computer, all of the videos helped me so much. My favorite style of videos are the benchmark videos because the show the next hardware. I would like to see more super fun type of products, the videos and products are really cool.

P.S. Congratulations on hitting 1 Million subscribers, you grew up so fast ;_;

Linus helped me build my first pc and now it would be time to upgrade and thanks for all these years Linus

I found LinusTechtips because of your other channel Techquickie, a year or so ago.

I can't believe it's been almost 5 years. I actually forgot, that you have been doing unboxings in 1 shot on benches for some time. Your channel has actually made me think about stuff like "how does my PC actually works, what's inside and etc." Congratulations on your 1 million, each and every subscriber is well deserved! (Well, only if you didn't subscribe to your own channel, eh, Linus? :D) Keep doing what you're doing, because you guys are best at it.

Oh.. And I love pizza. Just so you know :)

Congrats to the 1 million mark! You are so very much worth it! I, as everyone else, would love to win one of the prizes! :) I will eat my favourite food, beef and baked potatoes while I watch your next video! :)

Thanks a million (pun intended) :) for having this awesome contest/giveaway!!

Wassuuuuupppppp.... Congrats on 1 million subscribers... And can you do a 280x sapphire toxic review... I have been thinking about getting one and haven't seen any good reviews

Am I the only new guy here? ;-;

Came to know the channel several months ago when I started to have an interest in building PCs. This Channel has only fueled that interest and now watching LinusTechTips' daily videos is part of my schedule. ily LinusTechTips

The Custom PC, 

I found Linus media group when I started college and the guy who would become one of my closest friends invited me over for a lan party and I got into pc gaming. I started looking up videos online about parts how to build and what was coming out and almost immediately your name popped up. Been an avid viewer since =D  

Congratulations on this amazing achievement Linus, I look forward to more amazing content from you and the team in the future =) 

Intel Core i5-3470 / EVGA GTX 780 /Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H / 8GB G.SKILL Sniper 1600MHz / RM 650  / CM Storm Enforcer

It's kinda amazing that I saw your channel From the RC Tank video 2 years ago. But anyway CONGRATS on a milion!!

Made this acc just few moments ago :P Maybe go for gaming rig on X99 platform guide because I am going to buy new PC in near future. 

I was here by chance and from the day i am your subscriber. One thing i don't get , Is Linus a GAY?  :P

Kidding. BTW congrats on 1 million sub. Hope is my only weapon  ;)  :D

I found LinusTechTips about a year ago while looking for GPU recommendations. Despite watching quite a few videos I only actually subscribed last week  :D

I must say i joust love your work and what you do for all of us... Couse of you guys i know much more about computers... Every day im like is there a new video out... And i check your channel every hour...

Your videos are awesome!I've learned a lot of things from these.I would like to see some razer earphones on your next episode.Good Job! ;)

This youtube channel really taught me a lot

About Pc's and products. All you guys at linustech are very energetic and I love that! !

I found the channel from looking at NCIX and then from there i saw a linus video suggested on the bar on the right :P

Very +ve, Funy and interesting videos, never get bored watching it again. Keep up the hard work :)  :D

Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers, Linus Media Group. I first found out about you guys on a online store product page that had one of your videos as a demo, it was a case, don't recall which one though. Since then I have been following you daily, then watching every single WAN Show that I could (one of my favorite shows (yes, including TV stuff)) and going to your twitter account to follow up on the news.

You can review whatever you want, I'm going to watch anyway  :D And since you asked my favorite food is pizza.

You guys are awesome, and this is how much I love you guys.  :wub:

ffIFVEG.jpg

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!! And I watch all of your ads during videos, I don't do that for anyone else (I'm kind of a jackass I guess :P ), so consider yourselves lucky.  :D

Anyway, congrats, and shoot for the 10 million mark now.

Congratulations to Linus and the whole team on 1 million subs. You guys really deserve it.

I always loved most the "Phone & Mobile Accessories Videos".

Keep up the good work.

Congrats from Switzerland Linus Media Group. You guys helped me a lot, and thanks to you.. my money gets thrown at the screen on any video you upload. GIVE IT BACK GODDAMMIT  :angry:  :D  :lol:

I hope you guys get the next million in no time. Get going

2628877-0511143999-13616.png

Main System:

Intel Core i7-3930k @4.7GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus P9X79, 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance, Nvidia GTX780 Windforce, Samsung 830 Pro 256GB SSD, 2TB WD Green, Corsair AX860i, CM Storm Stryker, 3x Asus 21" Monitors + Samsung 32" TV

Maybe I had never subscribed without Linus' high pitched voice. The first video I saw from you was Steelseries 7G keyboard unboxing.

Quite a bit later I was looking for Steelseries Sensei mouse or something and recognized you when I saw your video about it.

Then a long time later again I was looking for buying a PC but I didn't understand anything about the components in them. So I looked for videos in Youtube and found your video about GTX 670 and Radeon HD 7950 I think. That time I decided to subscribe to learn more.

First the amount of videos was too much for me (Youtubes subscribe box was full of your videos). I really got into following you when I watched your live stream archive. It was one of the first ones where Slick was in.

Now I have built my PC, not bought iy ready as I originally intended and I study to become an ICT engineer (or whatever you would call it in English...).

So thank you for Linus, Luke, Edzel and the rest of the team! I have really enjoyed watching for your videos.