1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I built my first computer during the Fall of 2013. Without LTT, I would have not completed my build, with the knowledge that I gained from the main channel and techquickie. No more consoles for me. PCMASTERRACE

I could always just check the manufacturer itself for new products and read reviews online but I can trust in Linus's decisions and opinions which can help when buying something new. I also like drooling over PC builds :)

What a milestone!!, i must say you deserve it. you and your crew are by far the best ones out there much love and respect

You and your team should consider doing the game reviews that you tested doing a while back. I found those really entertaining and helpful.

Thanks to all of you guys, for making it so easy to become the enthusiast about my hardware,

i've always wanted to be, but never really got the time to read up on all the technical stuff.

Give me all that Linus plis TY. :rolleyes:

Ur no just my favorite tech reviewer u are one of my favorite youtubers and person, i don't know if i know u but like 1000 hours of u in your videos make me think that i do a little at less TY TY.

I was hit by a car yesterday while cycling home, and this 1m vid made me happy again :) Thank YOU guys, also my mom really needs a new notebook :D

CPU: AMD FX-6300 GPU: AMD Sapphire R9 285 MB: ASUS A97 R2.0 RAM: Crucial balistix sport 2x4gb Storage: Seagate barracuda 1tb, Samsung evo 840 ssd 120gb CPU-cooler: Corsair h60 Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced limited edition Monitor: ASUS 27" and Samsung TV 38" Peripherals: Logitech g502, CM Storm keyboard Speakers: Some ancient JBL studio speakers

WOW Keep up the good work. I´m just a lurker. Have been checking back at this forums for a long time but haven't made an account until recently. I work until late so when I get home I tend to watch your newest videos while calming down after a hard workday. The humor in these techie vids are awesome you have made my day many times! 

Keep up the good work you and your staff to educate and tell us about new products and features while making us smile at the same time!

/Andreas

Ps. On the offchance I would get picked, the PC custom build would be awesome.

Congratulations Linus :). I have been watching your content for about 6 months now and i have to say your videos are very helpful and entertaining as well.

Linus, I found out about you when I was looking for parts suitable for a crappy computer, then I saw your unboxing for the Antec Neo Eco 450w power supply. And since then I have been subbed to you, I love your unboxings and reviews. Keep up the good work! From a subscriber for 2 years, popillil :)

G-day mate I'm from Australia I stay up to see your videos and get up early to watch the WAN show week to week. Love your videos and can't get enough of your cool PC. You where the one reason that I go my custom GTX780 rig. I found your Videos looking for how to put together a PC and it was love first sight ;) .

would love to see my name on the WAN show  :lol:

I was researching about building my own rig a while back when i discovered Linus' channels. it was quite informative and gave me a good idea on how to build my system. the had like 500k subs back then! grats to Linus and his group!

Congratulations!!!! I started watching u guys for unboxing and reviews on gaming peripherals,the 1st video to hook me up tp your channel was the unboxing of the steelseries sensei,that i bought a few months after the video,and still using it till now. i always recomend my friends your channel .

i started off when i first started researching a PC build 2-3 years ago. I noticed that you had videos on most of the parts I wanted to research. You slowly started to gain my trust and soon I just went to your YT channel to search for a product and was happy to see it was there / disappointed it wasn't. Thats when I first realized I liked this channel a lot so I subscribed and have been binge watching your videos just because. I also respect how unbiased you are with your reviews even though you mention that you liked a certain product. I love how you live with a phone first before reviewing it, how you stay true to your opinions

It's pretty great to see how your channel has grown and how your style of videos have changed drastically. I finally decided to give the forum a try and I am glad I did! This is the forum I have ever been in, the people are so nice, you get answers quick, there is a real sense of community here and we all just look up to you guys.

I hope one day you reach a point where you have a video for every product ever made xD

HYPE LOLOLOLOL I found this channel when I was rolling around YouTube to search for channels 2 years ago.Then I started to love tech and.....here I am!And by the way my PC broke down (no!!!!!) and I need a replacement fast,so.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Congrats on 1M subscribers Linus 

The series i like the most would have to be ALL OF THEM!!!! because they are AMAZING!! :wub:   :D

I found your youtube channel a long time ago and have loved getting home sitting down and enjoying your videos 

Thanks for all the good vids and fun times keep it up. :D  and my favourite food is pasta :wub:  :)   

Love your videos. 

Hello,

I have been watching your videos since you had about 600k subscribers. I just about watch the new one every day. I love the videos you produce and I don't know of any other tech channel on YouTube that makes better or more interesting tech videos. Also stuff like the WAN show and more personal videos like when you modified your cabinet at your house for better cooling for your pc make your channel really special and it is not comparable to any other tech channel on YouTube. Thank you :)

I watched your PC build tutorials when I was building mine, so thanks for the help! 

Found LinusTechTips which researching how to build a PC and thanks to your build guides i managed to do it with out blowing anything up hahaha :)

Been watching linus vids since july when i built my 1st rig. Awesome reviws and unboxings! Keep it coming!

42/π=13,37 w00t?

I love this linus media group, they give great quality and honest reviews. Whenever I am in need I can just go to this forum or linus tech tips and techquickie. Congrats on the 1 million mile stone keep up the great work.

I just really love how the Linus media group has really worked to build up a community of great honest people!

THANK YOU GUYS!

been there when you were still shooting at some park. you've come along way from where you started. 
keep having fun while doing your video's , and we'll keep watching em!

So first, I found out about Linus Tech Tips completely randomly. But from the first video I saw about 6 months ago I watched every one of them on daily bases. I don't have any complaints. I can only say keep up the good work and hello from Serbia!! :)