1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi, the first time I watch a linustechtips video was a few years back when I wanted to find what parts of a computer I should buy so I watched your unloving.

Don't particularly use the forums (only because I don't have enough time, really wish I had though!) - But I have spent a very long time watching videos from all your channels, and as a viewer - really do appreciate the top-notch videos from all the team. Keep up the awesome work.

Now... those giveaways would be nice to win, aha. Worldwide I assume?

I love the way you have made the company to the point you are at now. Gonna love to see the future

keep it up you deserve it,

Btw i love roast pork with parsley sauce.

WHY!!!

Well done Linus. My favourite ever part of any video was actually an advert. Where Luke was talking about the Dollar Shave Club in the R7 265 video and Linus had to keep stepping in to say what Luke forgot. "You have the 4X, right?" "Yeah" "Good, my work here is done"  :lol:  :lol:

It has been a pleasure to watch the vast quantity of high quality content you guys pump out daily, I mean I don't care at all about mechanical keyboards or expensive headphones but I watch those videos anyway because you guys make them so entertaining. 

Best of luck for the future, and I hope I win! haha.

I can't even remember how long it has been since I started Linus Tech Tips but I have always loved the high quality content you guy put into your videos!

Congratulations for the achievement. :D  I hope the contest isn't restricted to USA and Canada.  :unsure:

I remember, last Christmas 2013. it is the time when i really want something as a gift for myself, then i thought "what about a desktop computer?", surfing through the internet, i first looked at one of Austin Evans' build guide videos. series of videos of him that i watched, i noticed one of your videos entitled "Ultimate Christmas special and build guide" where you surprised Brandon and i was like "damn it i really want a computer for myself". from that day i educate myself by watching your videos, some internet searches but mostly your videos so that i can build a computer in the near future. Until watching LinusTechTips became a hobby of mine. You guys are awesome, you thought a million of people on how to be  a good consumer and a tech literate. 

Well what can I say... You deserve it! :) Found this channel after I had just put together my first PC and I've been checking multiple times a day for a new video. Just keep up the good work man!

I first found Linus when trying to learn how to build a pc, his guides helped a lot :)

Been around since January, when Linus helped me, through youtube only, decide what I was going to build.. I want to win the case for the 5960x that was recently featured.  To everyone else, good luck and enjoy :-)  

Well I found Linus Tech Tips when I wanted to finally build my own computer and the product reviews on this channel seemed the most genuine while also being entertaining. After that I signed up for the website to see all the awesome builds people were making and fantasize about my next upgrade :)

Glad to see the channel continuing to grow and hopefully we'll see 2 million subscriptions in short order.

Gooood work linus and the tech tips group i found linus when i want to build my first pc and i was confuse by how many option they are and i want to find the solution so i found linus. congrats on1 million subscriber dude and keep cool  :lol:

I found Linus tech tips while a was searching up

A product review then I saw your video. I thought man

That video is good quality and then I subscribed

CONGRATS LINUS

I tried to spot a possibly faulty capacitor in a monitor today and got zapped so hard I have small burn marks from the contact points. Of course unplugged, but a bit too hasty with the dismantling. And a thank you.

I would like the custom PC. I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a guide to building a PC back in 2012 and I have loved it from then on. My favorite series on the channel is the product reviews because I like to learn more about technology. I would love to see more computer build guides in the future, and by the way my favorite food is pancakes!

Keep up providing the great useful, informative, and enjoyable content you always have and I'm sure we'll stick around.

Thanks for the service you have given millions of people and good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

I joined just to post this. I first started watching all your build rigs which were a huge help in building my first tower pc. Thanks Linus for this awesome giveaway! Keep up the great work

My favourite series is handy tech uner 100$  Im so happy 4 u that u reached 1 mio Subs :D      I would like the build gaming pc with ass graffity xD      Do a video on that parkbench where linus unboxes Slick ;)