1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips while i was looking for pc cooling solutions and case choice for my new pc on Youtube.I have to say that i really saved lot more than few bucks and never closed a video of yours cause of boredom. Keep this quality and it won't take long for you guys to have few more millions of subscribers.

Congratulations Linus and the team for your 1 million subs!

I must admit that I'm a newcomer as I just got my first second hand desktop half a year ago for a cheap price of... $100!-ish..  It's a full LGA775 system (includes monitors and all that good stuffs) and it really make me wanna venture into the desktop platform. I watch a lot of video (who doesn't anyways) about desktops and any video that had Linus in it grabs my attention. Not to mention he is douche-looking at first impression but I must say, his commentating and reviewing is simply amazing. I would rate 11/10 if that even matters.

My R7 250x GPU came high recommended by Linus and I discover the HyperX Fury ram from the PAX East video which I think it looks so amazing that I have to buy it. Now I'm looking for a case which also I discover by browsing through the channel's videos. Kinda stuck between N600 and 230t. Probably gonna play mini-mine-mini-mo to choose either one.

All in all, this channels really helps me in upgrading my PC and I hope that Linus and his team will continue to make awesome videos.

I need to tell you my story. I was thinking about giraffes and camels when I was playing BF 3. And I got an idea to create a shooter where you choose your faction in the world of camels and giraffes. Isn't that very good ?

Great content Linus, keep up the awesome work and congrats on the 1 million subs! xD

I found your channel about 4 months ago on the recommendation of a friend and I can say I'm hooked I watch and rewatch a majority of your videos. A d I can honestly say I have learned so much from your channel especcially the unboxing and the build guides. It would be an honor to be considered an honor to be in the drawing for the surface pro three or the custom pc. Thank you for all your help and keep up the great work.

love the channel congratulations !!! have to say fell in love with the videos after i watched your fantastically querky (not in a bad way) ultimate gaming pc build after that i was obsessed and love the videos were out every day. first thing i always do in the morning when i wake up is watch linus latest video (typical English stereotype) whilst consuming an 850ml cup of tea and usually some Weetabix cause why not.

thanks again Linus and the team well done all of you keep up the good work and i hope you continue to grow :)

Congrats to 1 million subscribers! Found your channel while looking for mechanical keyboards and I really liked your reviews and unboxings. Keep going!

I have been following LinusTechTips all the way back from when Linus worked at NCIX. I really liked the non-professionalism and was actually afraid of how it would go when he was changing in to this more(very) professional style. He totally pulled it off, I love every episode of LinusTechTips, they are entertaining and not boring and "dry" like many other computer channels in my opinion.

Bottom line, I really enjoy LinusTechTips its without doubt the best video on YouTube in my opinion, the community is awesome too!

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers. You guys put out amazing content consistently and I want to thank you for that :) Good luck in the next million

Thank you for the continuous posting of videos with great content - especially the WAN show. I love watching that show, partly because I enjoy all the tech news and your analazys of it, but also because I really enjoy the personality of Linus and Luke together, discussing tech stuff. Every single day I wait for videos posted by you guys because I value the quality of the content you upload - you just make my days better :)

Holy crap man 1 million. That's a HUGE number and some people think of 1 million subs as just a number but don't think like that it gets u truly amazed when u think about how 1 million people watch u thats A LOT more than an entire baseball stadium so think about it as multiple base ball stadiums of people that love u. U have taught me so much about pcs I know a lot about them now :) thank u for making videos and taking that risk of quitting ncix to take up on Linus tech tips a company that has a chance to fail or no garenteed Income which you've grown and now there is. I dont know if I'll ever be able to take a chance like that.

Hey congrats on this milestone!

I found your video when I was looking to build my gaming PC. That video that I saw was really instructive and entertaining to watch. It's also educational in a way for me, who doesn't know much about tech stuff.
So I subscribed and continue to watch and be up-to-date with the technology by your videos.

Thanks guys and may the video grow more and more

Cheers!

Thanks for the "As fast as possible" series! I've learned a lot from it.

Thank you Linus for all of your work and effort towards you videos, thanks to you I'm building my own $1400 computer soon, but recently in school I've been having a hard time, I have been separated from all of my friends and I was moved from set 1 in ICT to set 3 for no reason, but your videos cheer me up a lot when I get home.

I found your channel while watching Austin Evans doing a Q&A with this mysterious man, little did I know this man would host my favourite youtube channel that I am subbed to.

Thank you a lot for all of this dedication and please don't ever stop :)

Congratulations for your first million, we all hope the second will come soon.

I Found this channel when I was looking for an lga 1366 overclocking guide (don’t ask how), and I have learnt a lot since then, thank you! 

I found this channel and site while starting my journey into pc gaming. Right now I don't have much to show for the computer, but i am hopefully going to eventually have a great system. I love this site, as it allows me to get information about products, systems, and also get to see some awesome build guides. I love being a member of the forum, as it is so accepting of new users, who may not know as much as some of the veteran members. Being here, i have been able to learn about building computers, what parts are good versus others and just great videos all around. I would love to win this computer, as it would allow me to play some awesome games, edit some videos, and as i am a student planning on going into engineering, hopefully use CAD and other programs for engineering. 
Thanks for being such an awesome group and place to be.

Keep making videos linus media group

Thanks

Aw, this will be good. after busting the screen of my phone without knowing how to have it repair (lonely lad on a foreign land), i think winning either prize will make me happy. thanks for the giveaway and congratulations on your million subscribers. :-)

Well,I'm new on the forum but I have been following you for years.I love your channel and love the way your videos are completely different and unique compared to other tech channels! Keep it up bro

Love your pc component reviews! Really informative. 

I'd love to get my hands of the custom PC.  I'm currently using a PC I've had for about 6-7 years now.  She's done her job well but I'm in desperate need of an upgrade.  My Intel core 2 E7500 CPU and ATI 4300 series graphics are certainly on their last legs. Have been planning my first real build all year but have been tight on funds.  This PC would change my life!

Thanks for all your hard work. 

I found linus at the NCIX com channel first then started following him on his main channel.

Love your videos, they seem to be neutral and a bit punny xD

Hell widouth this channel i wouldnt be so confident with thinkering my pc from inside out! Thanks!

Have a good one.