1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for giving me something to look forward to everyday! Hope to see more content coming from the team! I know it's hard to script and plan certain videos sometimes, all the best for the future! :)

Hi Linus, really love your videos and you really do inspire me to do the things I love. I first found your channel back in 2011 when I was relatively new to PC's and was watching a few of your GTX 500 series reviews that I had almost instantly become hooked on. You have such a great success story, and you deserve it. Here's to 1 million subscribers and 1 million more!!

I remember the first video I saw was the review of the gtx 750ti. Hey, congrants on 1 million subscribers!

Without your videos and great forum i wouldn't have been able to make my rig. Thank you so much!!

I still remember all the unboxings outside and all the "socks with sandals" comments

Hey Linus my real name is Cameron. I really happy for you and your group. I really like your YouTube videos no matter what the topic is. I really love the budget build and stuff because me and my cousin want to start a pc gaming channel. The only problem is...... I dont have any money, and i know what your thinking but i cant just go out and get a job or do yard work. Reason being my mom has been disabled sense i was 10 because of 4 different cancers that threatened her life but somehow she made it. My dad would take care of her but he was killed when I was 3. But anyways Linus I'm now 15 I'm trying to keep up a 3.7 GPA and help my mom. I really want to go to a technical college to learn how to build and take apart computers and even learn how to code programs. Linus I dream of having a gaming pc every night and if I received that custom built PC put together by YOU and signed by the media group i would probably poop my self 5 times simultaneously. I know this probably sounds like a sob story but its not. This is my life since I was 10. Thanks Linus for making great videos and reading my story. Here have a couple... :)  :P  :lol:  ^_^  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  THANK YOU!! 

Congratulations Linus!

I can't even remember the first video of yours I've watched, it has been so long. you and 3DGameMan were great at satisfy my cravings for unboxings :P.

Fun times back when cameraman was the biggest secret to your channel, like a stig of linus tech tips, everybody went crazy when they "saw" his reflection in windows or mirrors :D.

You have the best tech channel on the world, keep rocking!

What can I say… this video just made my day. I happen to be in the middle of trying to start my own business and right now I think, by far, one of the toughest things you have to deal with in that situation is doubt, uncertainty, fear and that scary sensation that “you’re not going to be able to pull this through”, that “this is crazy and you should stop now before you waste every penny in some ridiculous idea that there’s no way you can make a living of”. And then, in the middle of all that, you find yourself watching this video showing proof that it can be done, reminding you that it is certainly possible to turn something that you love into a job and a business even if some people think it’s batshit crazy, that you can, indeed, break away from the misconception that “job” equals wasting 200 hours a day with a stick up your ass hearing bullshit come out of your boss’ mouth and, above all, that you should have a bit more faith in yourself because at the very least you have no idea how far you can go. So yeah, you guys just made my day. Hell, you probably made my day for the rest of the year. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I sincerely hope you can keep on growing and doing what you like until you guys have more subscribers than YouTube itself.

P.S.: I’d treat you guys to a beer, but last time I checked I’m like 9000km too far from there for that, so we’ll have to leave that aside for now  :( .

Been watching on the sideline for a while, i'm really thrilled or you guys, and hope the success doesnt get to your head, as your content is really the best.

Keep it up!

(pick me, thanks)

:)

Linus, you're my favorite YouTuber. I will continue to watch your videos until the end of time. You've the go-to guy about computers at school because of you. You're the best. Keep up the AWESOME work!

Declan

Congrats!

Overall I'm liking how the main Linus channel is overall. Having Slick do more stuff is welcomed, since he's very informative with his content.

The PC build videos are also amazing! :D

I like beer, but that it's not a point :D.

I would like if LMG makes sometimes again ghetto style unboxing videos. Once-twice in month or so. That quickness and immediacy were great hook for me to subscribe to LTT, and LCT and techquicky.

So i found Linus when i was looking at building my first PC :) but i never got anough money too but hey it still fun and enjoyable to watch his videos :) I guess my favorite type of videos are the Custom builds videos and graphics unboxing :) 

Awesome, The channel has grown so much. I would love there to be more unboxings and reviews of some budget kind of products.  I love the derp that happens every so often (like the xbox controller dongle thing falling)

Congrats linus! Although I don't actively post and contribute in this forum I try my best when I watch your youtube videos. I have been watching your channel for more than 1 and a half years. Starting with your review on the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. I like your honest reviews and comments and your professionalism in your videos. Keep doing what you do best. Peace. Hope I win one of the giveaways (: goodluck to all. :D

This is my first post here! Although I have been following most Linus channels (except the cat one!) for a while, this time I decided to become a member of the comminity - and celebrate it with a nice prize!

I loved the pc build guides and the case reviews. It helps a lot to know the specs of each of them and choose the one you prefer, while at the stores there won't be so many from open boxes to compare.

Congratulations, keep going!

Thanks for making all these videos, its been great watching over the last year or so.

Linus. love you and your crew and are eternally thankful for the content and knowledge that you bring to us on a daily basis. so yeah... Thanks :D <3

Hey! Just wanted to say that I found your channel about last year when I first started to really get into computers. Your channel has increased my knowledge and love for tech tenfold. Thank you and keep up the great work! 

I was watching Linus just around when he moved out from underneath NCIX.   I actually remember seeing some of his videos on the NCIX side as suggestions for watching more and had subscribed to NCIXcom for awhile until I realised he wasn't really posting up vids there anymore.

I liked the honest and simple presentations and focus on doing reviews of stuff people in the comments suggested and not always what manufacturers would send in.

The show has gone leaps and bounds since then - well done chaps!

TheSnowedOne

DJ for TheBase @ thebase.sc, Twitch Streamer, Programmer, Admin for various community websites and services.