1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have turned to linus tech tips to build my first computer not too long ago. Thank you for being there and helping newbies like myself. Im only running an r7 260x but ive worked and overclocked my card to run dual 1080p monitors at around 60fps on any game. This has changed my life from a souly console gamer to an enthusiast pc player. THANK YOU AGAIN, and i will continue to watch the videos.

Keep on coming with the great work and the awesome videos! You provide the greatest and most interesting tech videos and watch them whenever a new one comes out. Congrats! :D

I found Linus channel while I was looking into building my pc, since the first time i saw them on youtube, I've found randomly their videos, and since then, I think that it's an awesome channel to get reviews and tutorials about computers and latest tech... But now 1 Million subs, wow, a big Bravo to you !

Ehm, so, I guess.. this is my "Post".

Hm.. Okey.. Great videos.. and stuff.. xD

(Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!) :P

I found Linus tech tips when building my PC.

You guys really need to sort out the WAN show's issues

I found the channel by chance. I honestly wasn't sure if I liked Linus at first, bit after a while watching the videos I realized I learned so much from the videos. I now absolutely love computers and I'm preparing for my second build.

Well done on keeping the content consistant. It is nide to go on youtube and know there will be new videos to watch every week.

Love this channel Linus. You provide quality content and I found it after looking for videos on how to build a computer. 

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

A case graffitied by the Linus Tech Tips team looking bad? Surely you jest; it'll look amazing.

P.S.: I love your videos, you present them in an informative manner with some entertainment value added in. Your videos always manage to make me laugh and teach mean something, whether it be something on tech quickie or a review of a product on the main channel, you guys always manage to fulfill the two things I mentioned earlier. Keep up the good work and work towards then next million subscribers!

I'm not a big fan of watching stuff on Youtube, but your channels just keep bringing me back. Thanks for the giveaway.

Congrats on the one mil subscribers :D . I discovered you guys when I got into PC building and watercooling, I have done neither of these things cause I have no money :( , but its still fun to know and see. My first LTT video was probably an old pc building one or the 380i unboxing. Your videos are both quirky and not too serious and informative, I have yet to find another channel that is both entertaining with its uniqueness and informative. 

BTW I like goat curry.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Found LTT when he did that Nuke Dukem giveaway, i tought this was the craziest tech guy on youtube... turned out i was... right! lol I loved every single video of this man from the ghetto vlogs to the amazing build guides. Favourite youtuber? hell yeah! Unfortunately cant support this community as it did with me! Keep up the amazing work! 

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

Found LTT while looking for reviews for The mionix naos 8200...

Now i watch ur videos because the subject is interesting or if it's not I watch it because the are so damm funny :D

Keep up the good work and u got a 10 million subscriber video soon <3

I found out about linustechtips because you were reviewing the corsair 230t graphite :)

Linus, you have been tremendous entertainment for me and a great help when it comes to PC parts. Without your videos, would not have came a cross such a community of good, honest, and helpful people in the forums.

I love all your channels! I have learned so much just from watching your videos so thank you so much for making them. how I came across your channel was youtube recommending your "as fast as possible" videos to me and I just loved them and wanted to watch more.

Every time I searched for a review of a product, LinusTechTips always had the best one, so i subscribed  :) Thanks to the team for making the highest quality tech reviews on the internet!

Congratulations Linus. You deserve everything that has come your way. Thank you for doing what you do!

Your welcome i first found you on PKA so not  that long ago but after watching 1 of your videos i couldn't stop watching them. Ik your channel will keep growing and i cant wait for your next upload.

In summer 2012 i was on Youtube and saw a video from RoosterTeeth showing the game DayZ and I was instantly hooked. I would videos of it and other Pc games all day. I knew nothing about PC's and bought arma 2 on my family's old HP desktop from about 5 years ago (It was a horrible PC) and when i ran the game and found out how it couldn't run the game i was horrified. I had to research why i couldn't and what gaming Pc's were about. At first i figured i would beg my parents for a gaming laptop but the prices were not that exciting. my next option was a gaming desktop and that was better but still expensive. From around June till december it seemed like i watched and researched everything i could about Building a PC. I loved videos from the NCIX youtube, and newegg youtube. /r/buildapc was were i spent most my time and it had the best community ever helping me pick parts and teach me everything i need to know. it completely took over my life. in december my family finally agreed to let me build my own pc and i was so scared but also the most excited ive ever been. It was gonna run an i5 2500k and 7870. It took 6 hours to build somehow and when i finally got it to work and once i ran Arma 2 on it and saw how good it ran i was mind-blown. Though now my PC is getting sluggish and im planning on upgrading parts finally for it within a year. I never played my Xbox again besides when gta v came out and have been trying to get my friends to switch to pc ever since i switched. I have now picked out all the parts for 2 of my friends PC builds and in a few weeks i will be building a PC for my other friend. I went from not knowing a single thing about PC's to being the guy in the group who knows the most about Pc and I owe alot of that to Linus and his crew. Thanks