1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

love the show keep up the good work, would like to see more case reviews from raidmax :)

Hey, I first want to say thank you to the whole team for making a great Youtube-Channel and helping people all around the world.

The way I found Linus Tech Tips is kinda funny. I still visited school and because I am from Germany, our english teacher told us to listen to english videos or audios. At the same time I was interestet to build my own computer because I just had a old, low-end Laptop (which i sadly still have) and because my father works with computers very much. First I watched german tech videos but then was linked to this channel. Now I watch your videos daily and it also helped me to improve my english. ;) Thanks forthat too.

I still do not got enough money for a nice gaming rig so I would be very, very happy to win this specific one and if I could play more games with my friends which my laptop does not allow me.

I love spaghetti. And I like watching your videos where you explain computer hardware the most. :)

post-133695-0-63961700-1410469099.gif 

Hello, About a year ago I built my first PC, Nut i ccouldn't Have done it Without you, Linus, And other members of the channel. Before i bought Any of my parts i went to a friends aid, He said some stupid silly stuff and i went home and was going to buy a AM3+ Mobo And a Intel Cpu,But i said "Nay Nay" And went to Google and found You guys! I was about to make some HORRIBLE Mistakes But i didn't Because of you guys. So from the deep darkness of my heart, Thank you.

post-133695-0-36020300-1410469759.gif 

Thank you for making such awesome video's!

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

Congrats on 1 million subs Linus if anyone deserves it's you and the rest of the team.

One thing that I do miss a bit and probably a lot of other people as well is the good ol' style of unboxing.  Wouldn't mind the occasional one every week or two. 

I stumbled upon this channel when I started getting back into computers and was looking for good reviews on products I was considering. This channel has helped me so much into choosing the right parts for me, and on top of that Linus and his team being the really likeable, funny, and honest people that they are, just made the videos that much better.

Some of my favorite videos to watch were the huge crazy build videos of average PC's all the way up to the crazy insane overkill PC.

Favorite food? Uhhh..... Chicken Alfredo!

I found LTT while looking for recommendations for a computer build.  I've fallen in love with the videos and the community in general.  Thanks Linus and the whole Linus Media Group!

It was thanks to Linus that I was able to build my first computer.

I'd saved for about 4 years through highschool, working on the weekends, and finally I had enough money, but no direction.

So I came to find his videos and lurk his forums, and now I have a pretty decent rig that I can be proud of :)

1 million subscribers is an amazing achievement and I think that it's awesome that you had almost the 'underdog' story Linus, great work and best luck in future endeavours :)

I think I found Linus Tech Tips youtube channel while searching info about the MionixNAOS5000, I believe I found a vid made by you guys and that I found it so interesting that I decided to subscribe, now I watch pretty much every day, and it is almost the best part of coming home from school, thank you guys for providing us with such an awesome set of videoclips Linus Media Group, you guys are the best!

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

Thank you so much for your dedication to this amazing channel :D it helped me and I'm sure a lot of other people find what they really like and want the most. When I first discovered your channel, i was "gaming" from an HP desktop that ran Battlefield 3 lowest settings at 30-40 fps, but it was my first pc, and it was my own  :P. After watching many of your videos, i bought a graphics card (hd 7850 2gb) and after being able to finally play games at constant 60 i knew this is what i wanted to do. I'm actually still running that little gpu :P but i have a 780 lightning on the way from newegg. After I started watching your videos, I wanted to try some of this stuff out, so I'd take apart the HP desktop and put it back together, finding the parts, and at one point i even tore some fans out of an old laptop cooler, duct taping them to the inside of the pc on some grill areas in the case :P It didn't work very well. When i found you, I had only been living in the United States for a year and a half, in a small apartment in a bad neighborhood. I was angry at life, at how i was always on the receiving end of life's s***. But after I watched many of your tutorials, especially the one where you used a CM Storm Scout 2 advanced on a build guide, I watched that one several times. After a year I was finally able to gather enough money to build a proper PC, and I ordered an i5 4670k that I run OC'd at 4.4ghz (corsair h80i) and after i put this beauty together and pressed the power button, watching it rise for the first time, all the fans turning on in unison, I stood there in awe, knowing this is what I wanted to do, for the rest of my life. I turned my anger into happiness, and I have you to thank for it. Ever since then, things have gotten so much better, you spun my life around, Linus. You helped me find my true passion, and I can't thank you enough for that. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't found out about the PC building community when I was going through those hard times. Congrats on 1 million, you deserve it. 

Linus you helped me build my first custom PC! Cheers for that!

Great jot with the tech news and tech quickies ;) 

it is much appreciated. not only do you bring us good infos and benchmarks, but also links to find more about these if we feel the need to.

Found LinusTechTips through NCIX.com's YouTube channel. Fav is your own channel (LinusTechTips) with YouTube, but like also your contribution to NCIX.com's Youtube channel. Keep on reviewing gaming machines, i think it's what most of us want to see in here and have review on. Also, if you have a bit of time, you could do a serie on how to overclock and overclocking rules of thumb, going from complete newbie to advanced features. I think this would also be much appreciated.

And i don't know if i'm alone here, but i like to have a cold Coca-Cola (must be in can) along with (R.I.P.) Smarties Chocolate Ice Cream (why did they stop doing it? was so awesome).<

Cheers! (and hope i win this totally awesome setup).

I could say I've been fond of Linus for a myriad of things but the ones that stood out to me most were his outlook and philosophy. Linus' opinions on where the industry is heading and business philosophy is one to be admired. That in culmination with high quality entertaining videos, there's no compromise in what LTT has become and why I've been a fan. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Great job with your channel!! I've always found build guides and tech reviews kinda addictive. Thanks for providing some great content.  

Congratulations! You finally hit the big 1, 0...00000. Now, I don't know how long I've been watching, maybe 2-3 years but I do know that it's been awesome to see LTT evolve, it also led me to Tek Syndicate and Tech of Tomorrow. If this is international then I would love to win.

Hi i am a huge fan of you guys. i build my own pc but no gpu. i love you guys sssssssssssssssooooooooooo much.. if not for you i wouldn't be able to build a pc of my own.

so a another costome pc would be nice especially signed.

:)

love you guys soo much

Thanks for videos. From you I basically learned how to build my own gaming pc. Had no experience before, but You helped me choose the right parts and everything, so now I have a real beast  under my desk. :)
Keep on doing the good work.

I found linus tech tips when u first dress up as doom with that ridiculous wig, I was searching for review and part before I build my first custom build pc for my video editing and VFX, u have review all the part that I need(except for the power supply back then, I didn't really understand power consumption back then) and I still use my pc that I build back then, I was hoping that i could get the custom build pc but i know something like that like 1 in 1 million, cause u know u have 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBER CONGRAT!!! :D  I know u become big someday, I love how u review, to the point and honest, and love ur uncanny valley joke, I always laugh when I hear ur joke somehow lol

i would like to see more review about work station hardware example for video editing, 3d rendering etc, and my favorite food is sushi, be waiting for ur next video sir, can't get enough a review a bout DDR4 and thank for great review as always :D

54258300.jpg

have my babies

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB