1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have found LinusTechTips by searching for Nvidia gtx graphics cards and looking for building a pc. So I have been here for awhile and it was the best choice of my life. From me I thank Linus and the team. Thank you!

Been watching your review's whenever I buy new components for years, but I've been watching every video for the past year or so!

Having daily content all the time is such a great commitment.  Heres to another million subs!

Thank you for making some of the greatest content on youtube

:rolleyes:

Found you guys back in January, while looking at build guides and random computer stuff on youtube.My intent was to put together a budget rig for college work and stuff, but I found a whole lot more. I felt the quality of the channel to be good enough that I wanted to get involved. Finally took the plunge in March. Also, it's because I found this channel that the computer I'm writing this on is functional. LTT is the first forum I've joined, and so far the best I've seen in regards to interactions. I think almost everything has gotten noticeably better over time since I started watching, ... the build guides and the WAN show being my top picks. I appreciate the level of content you guys produce and I hope to hang around for a while more.

Motherboard: MSI 770-C45 2606Mhz HT 200Mhz Bclk | CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3606Mhz | GPU: ASUS R9 270 DCU2 2GB 1125MHz Core 1500Mhz vRAM

RAM: HyperX Black PC3-12800 1600MHz 9-9-9-20 | Storage: HyperX 3K 120GB SSD SATA II + 570GB| PSU: EVGA 500B 500W              

F@H Stats: 7,077,384pts x 576wu (08/14/2015)                                                                                                    green=stock setting     red=above spec     blue=below spec

System Name: Rocinante = "workhorse"                                                                                                                                           

I remeber finding NCIXTT looking for product reviews, and then later thinking Linus made a mistake for trying to go out on his own. Good job for proving me wrong!

congrats on the 1 million subs hope you make it to 2 real soon! as for the awesome giveaway......cant wait to get the goodies!

Thank you Linus and your team, you inspired me a year ago to build my first Pc.

i wish you all success in the future

i found u when i was looking for the best graphics cards and headphones and the i just got hooked

Linus I've been here from the beginning when you worked at ncix. The videos and there climates is what made me stay I remember when the ncix tech tips room got painted and thanks for the great videos

Thank you for the 1000's of videos and I would like to see you review the aquaero 6 xt and some of the next hardware/ cables available for it.

Wow such a sweet giveaway!

Thanks Linus for your work :) you walked me through to building my first PC at the beginning of this year and helping me learn EVERYTHING about all the hardware in my pc. You're awesome!

I'm not very active on the forums, sorry (don't like being apart of more than one forum and I'm currently into the Star Citizen forums) but I am active on the youtube comments and love seeing everyone else's

thoughts on your videos too (so don't disable the comments like you were thinking about :3). I find that the youtube comments section is very helpful and I never even need to come to the forums because my questions always get answered there.

Congrats LTT and keep up the great work! I think what I like most about LTT is the community that has been built from it and the dedicated forums. i have learned so much from the channel and the forums.

I love computers and your videos, I watch them every morning before I have to go to school (it's almost caused me to be late sometimes lol).  I saw the 1 mil. subscribers video I thought it was cool and I also saw the giveaway and saw that there was a laptop.  I don't currently have a laptop/tablet and my school is going to implement Bring Your Own Devices this year so if I won the giveaway I would be super stoked.

I remember seeing one of your tech videos something like 4 years ago. I've been a huge fan ever since, and now i'm even subscribed to your cat channel lol. It's great to see you hit 1m subscribers and I hope you continue to grow!

I build RC tanks. Lol. No idea what else i could say other than congratulations!

I got here from Austin back in the day he was still called Duncan :D. Quite the quality video you have there Linus!

It's awesome to see your business grow so big! Thank you for all the great content you have provided over the years.

Would love the surface pro 3 I found linus tech when I build my first pc I would like to see more vloggy style behind the scenes videos of linus media group

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

How did i found you epic and really funny guys is that im an it dude trying to get by. and i watch it vid. So when one day when i was  watching  tek syndicate vid he said something about u and i think it was a contest but i never win so i just entered anyways  :):(:) 

I've always enjoyed watching your videos, especially the build guides.

Congratulations Linus and the Group! i hope to see more more more videos in the future!

and also, stay awesome! 

I thoroughly enjoy watching every unboxing, review, techquikies, WAN show and horse play on the "Channel Super Fun"! Your review have help me slowing get parts from NCIX and a few other vendors  to build my moderate gaming rig, which is still not finished, yet! 

I would like to see you guys build a freeNAS box out of an old PC and review the WD Red/Green to build a media/storage.

Congrats on the million subs!

I know I don't speak for myself but Linus Media Group is a great resource to build, upgrade or add accessories and peripherals to your PC inventory!