[GAME]Translate the above translation 35 times with bad translator

bcredeur97

Ok here is the game. You take the very last sentence of the person above you, and you translate that statement 35 times over with Bing translator with the bad translator website.

idea from @Tro :)

link to the site: http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

The first person will translate the text below:

As always, I will go first, as I was first to post.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

(forgot to post the first translation) Or is the last sentence of your post what we should translate?

(don't mind this post btw) 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

"ok here is the game. you take the VERY last sentence of the person above you, and you translate that statement 35 times over with bing translator with the bad translator website. link to the site: http://ackuna.com/badtranslator As always, I wi "

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"But in two games have become and Bing links needed to download the site offers more than 35 times Tags: as a rule, the domain name HTTP://ackuna.com/badtranslator. "

Diamond 5 in League :)

The first proper translation according to the OP, please go on from this one:

Original text:

"As always, I will go first, as I was first to post."

"Always comes first. Before you go."

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Original text:

"Always comes first. Before you go."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"For the first time in the history of this country that before continuing."

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

"For the first time in the history of this country that before continuing." 

to

"For the first time in the history of this country."

I think we have reached a dead end

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

"For the first time in history."

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Original text:

"For the first time in history"

I think we have hit the end already

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

[Disregard this post] 

Shouldn't you take "I think we have reached a dead end"? or did I misinterpret the OP?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Okay, can I start again?

This could be pretty fun.

Apperantly you can be happy, it is very much possible

"This could be pretty fun. "

"You can be happy."

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Original text:

"You can be happy"

"Leave happy."

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Original text:

"Leave happy"

"You can create a report."

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

[Disregard this post] 

Shouldn't you take "I think we have reached a dead end"? or did I misinterpret the OP?

[DISREGARD THIS POST]

yes i said to take the very last stated sentence from the person above. I said this in case they have a comment about it. that way the text will change easily and it wont get stuck. BUT seeing as the translation itself can be pretty funny as well, feel free to translate the translation or the last sentence, it doesnt really matter

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

"You can create a report."

"In the report."

Original text:

"In the report."

"... It."

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

Original text:

"... It."

"... It looks like this:"

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

For a moment I thought we had hit another stop

Original text:

""... It looks like this:" "

"... Because this is the place."

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Original text:

"Because this is the place"

"This is the place."

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

-Someone beat me to it-

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

Original text:

"This is the place."

"Space."

space is the place. such a true statement LOL

Spoiler