How to scratch a mosquito bite without bleeding!

samosnik

All you need is a TV Controller. Just use the rubber on it and start sliding it over the mosquito bite.

:D

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

I have never scratched a bite to the point in which it bleed...

so uh....

maybe your just doing it wrong?

or i'm doing it right xD?

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Or just don't scratch it and let it heal.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I have found that the vibrating back massagers work well.

I usually stay in India over the summer and get ~100 mosquito bites per stay

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I prefer this idea...

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

If you let tap water heat up as much as it can, then run a metal spoon under it for ten seconds, and press the back of it against the bite for around 30 seconds, it will no longer itch. The heat denatures the proteins that make it do so.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

What I usually do is say if I get a mosquito bite on my arm I just simply cut off my arm. It's less annoying than having to scratch my arm every 5 seconds.

Who needs two arms anyway? God gave everyone an extra one for this case.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

tumblr_n8ycgzHpz71tv4atfo1_400.gif|

off topic much...

lol just put some cream on it

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

What's the specs of your mosquito? It's usually those who are OC'ed Mosquitoes that are really itchy. 

EDIT: Forgot my two-cents, just let it heal. 

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Who needs two arms anyway? God gave everyone an extra one for this case.

Some of us are blessed in a certain department.

I'd be lost without both.

If you let tap water heat up as much as it can, then run a metal spoon under it for ten seconds, and press the back of it against the bite for around 30 seconds, it will no longer itch. The heat denatures the proteins that make it do so.

I've found if you take any AMD GPU, run it under hot tap water, throw it in the air and shout "turn this bite into a byte!" that not only will that GPU be dead, but also your arm will still itch.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

This thread made me lose my shit multiple times.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Slap it or just put your hand over it fully covering that red itchy area but don't move it.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I've found if you take any AMD GPU, run it under hot tap water, throw it in the air and shout "turn this bite into a byte!" that not only will that GPU be dead, but also your arm will still itch.

I've washed a GPU before. Still works fine.

"Rawr XD"

Is that true? If so you are a miracle worker.

Is that true? If so you are a miracle worker.

Yup: http://lifehacker.com/use-a-hot-spoon-to-instantly-relieve-itchy-bug-bites-615912899

Takes a few minutes, so longer than I remember, but works great.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

The way I do it is, take your nail (Your longest one)

And press hard on the mosquito bite

then make it a cross, press hard on it again in a different angle to make it a cross.

Works every time, relieves the itch.

over. rated.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Lick it and the itching will stop. 

eeeew

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs