How to scratch a mosquito bite without bleeding!

samosnik

What I usually do is say if I get a mosquito bite on my arm I just simply cut off my arm. It's less annoying than having to scratch my arm every 5 seconds.

You are so mainstream, dude. Your life sounds boring..

What you should do is vigorously rub copper on it, like a penny, just take a the edge of a penny and dig deep into the mosquito bite.
Also what works is rubbing the trash bin bottom water all over yourself, get it deep in your hair, the smell will distract you from the mosquito bite.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

What I usually do is say if I get a mosquito bite on my arm I just simply cut off my arm. It's less annoying than having to scratch my arm every 5 seconds.

Oh you think that 24pt font is cool? WELL LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE 48pt FONT!

Try calemine lotion. Not sure I spelled that right, but I use it for chiggers. Works great.

This thread has surprised me for multiple reasons:

A: The fact that this is even a thread.

B: Its still here. 

C: Its so active. 

Be chuck norris. Mosquitos don't bite chuck norris. Chuck Norris bites mosquitos. 

I am whatever I am. 

I dont know if this Sub forums is only for Tech realted Guides. If it is, just remove this post.

All you need is a TV Controller. Just use the rubber on it and start sliding it over the mosquito bite.

:D

Considering a TV controller mostly has a lot of bacteria on it, it doesn't really sound like a good idea to rub those bacteria into the "wound".

If you got anti-histamines, take those. They can be found in most supermarkets and drug stores, and they help against allergic reactions, which is basically what a mozzie itch is.

Also, putting toothpaste on the bite and letting it dry up helps against the swelling and itch, but only temporarily (couple hours).

If you let tap water heat up as much as it can, then run a metal spoon under it for ten seconds, and press the back of it against the bite for around 30 seconds, it will no longer itch. The heat denatures the proteins that make it do so.

^This is the right and quickest way to do. You can also use your warm laptop charger (provided if you are using a laptop) and place your feet on it if you have mosquito bite at your feet. I live in a tropical country and mosquitoes are my lifetime room mates.LOL

Instructions Unclear, Cut off both arms and now can not cut off mosquito bite on my leg. Worst advice ever, 0/10 RMA'ing it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Some of us are blessed in a certain department.

I'd be lost without both.

Yeah I can't live without my 3 dicks.

Tea spoon will cool after a short while... I usually run heatpipes to the bite from my Q6600 & run prime95. A Pelt' will work if you aren't confident re-bending copper heatpipes and don't mind having a motherboard physically on your leg.

W/C might be more convenient, not tried that yet - will the temp even be high enough?

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe

IKR, this guy is doing it wrong.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Not everyone can do that Wolverine...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Have a doctor amputate the part of the body that itches.

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

Or make a cross on it with your nail, press on it with your nail so there is an indent, then turn your finger 90 degrees and do it again, less itchy for some reason.

So many things I could write here... things like this.