vT September Giveaway

virtualTune

Maybe I'm dumb but your post is confusing me.

I'm dumb.

vouch +1

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

@virtualTune

Draw results:

Dungeons of Dredmor: @StingBull

World of Goo: @TheRoss0411

AudioSurf @Raboo

Amnesia @MangoJuiceStain

Teleglitch @Redheadsrule13

FEZ @CreepersCrawlers

Solar2 @vandanved

The Swapper @SnowGhost1212

Guacamelee @Mitico

Puddle @ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Murderminers @Dude

The ship @Speedbird

Awesomenauts @SAV1OUR

Dishonored LukaP

Claim your shit with vT

Games still left:

• AI War: Fleet Command + 3 DLCs

• Jamestown: Gunpowder, Treason, & Plot

• Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony
  • Wooden Sen'SeY

• Super Lemonade Factory

• Space Farmers 2-Pack

• Terrorhedron

• Kill Fun Yeah

• Project Root

• Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
  • The Ship: Complete Pack x1

These are now up for grabs, claim your copies and they shall be given

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Congratulations to everyone.

@LukaP

Don't buy the Dunwall City Trials DLC, it is rubbish. And the Void Walker Arsenal makes the game a bit too easy by dumping a ton of weapons and upgrades into your hands before the game even begins.

The Knife of Dunwall and the Brigmore Withces DLCs are good though and they contain story rather than pointless challenges.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Congratulations to everyone.

@LukaP

Don't buy the Dunwall City Trials DLC, it is rubbish. And the Void Walker Arsenal makes the game a bit too easy by dumping a ton of weapons and upgrades into your hands before the game even begins.

The Knife of Dunwall and the Brigmore Withces DLCs are good though and they contain story rather than pointless challenges.

thanks for the advice :P ill see what i think of the game when i play it, and then decide whether to or not to spend money on it

So professional.

as always(fsx) shove your opinion up your behind

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Doesn't fit. :P

then drown it

@virtualTune

Draw results:

Claim your shit with vT

Games still left:

These are now up for grabs, claim your copies and they shall be given

RGB Spy Chameleon looks interesting.

Grats on getting Dishonored.It's a good game.Get the Knife of Dunwall and the Brigmore Witches.Pretty great DLCs.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You've done that a few times, huh?

with joel 2x

me 4x

bae 58x

RGB Spy Chameleon looks interesting.

Grats on getting Dishonored.It's a good game.Get the Knife of Dunwall and the Brigmore Witches.Pretty great DLCs.

thanks, will see:)

Yeah..luck of the draw. @LukaP :P

well i shall be open about it, since you mentioned it. 

i had luck

So yeah guys, just PM me and I will give you your download link. If you won a steam game, please add your steam name. (The Ship, Murder Miners, Awesomenauts)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I wouldn't mind AI War: Fleet Command + 3 DLCs.

Also, if you missed the part talking about myself:

So, I just had my birthday a few days ago on Sept. 4th. It would be nice to win something :P ,

Incase OP needs proof that it was my birthday:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Also, since part of the rule was to describe/talk about myself here is a quick rundown:

I am a university student in the middle of trying to get my bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering. I enjoy biking, skiing, track and field (athletics), and soccer as sports. Many people don't actually know that I am Romanian-American, and hold dual citisiansip in the USA and Romania. I thus also hold two passports, making travel ridiculously easy (especially if I want to leave the international travelers area in European airports). I consider everything related to computers as currently a hobby, but I would like to dual major in Computer Science or Computer Engineering if my university allows me. Other than that, I pretty much embrace 'geek culture', I love star wars and star trek equally, and I also enjoy reading Sci-Fi, Action, and Adventure novels whenever I have time.

For the most part, I hope you got the jist of my personality.

Also, I don't have a preference of what games I would hope to win, surprise me (I already have FEZ, so don't choose that game).

PS: Thank you for the contest OP, I myself have occasionally given away steam keys in the past, it is nice to see people like you helping to build a well respected community here on the LTT Forum.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I wouldn't mind AI War: Fleet Command + 3 DLCs.

Also, if you missed the part talking about myself:

you were in the draw :) just message vT with a game

you were in the draw :) just message vT with a game

Unless I missed something, it doesn't show me in the draw results you posted a page back?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't show me in the draw results you posted a page back?

yeah well you didnt win it would seem. anyway, message vT with what you want

+

1. Project Root

2. Terrorhedron

I love to play with Legos

send me a pm

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Thanks <3

tmcc is bae doe. and i

I'm sorry, no matter what happens, Kayn will always be bae. Even if he's cheating on me with @ixi_your_face and @TopWargamer

and jogostar, and bonbon