vT September Giveaway

virtualTune

how is that a factor??? 

well less people see the thread and participate... get your brain working u virtualfag :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

well less people see the thread and participate... get your brain working u virtualfag :P

i see a warning post for harassment incoming :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

i see a warning post for harassment incoming :D

you wouldnt dare would you ;) 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Kinda depressing how little people have entered so far. If the number stays that low, I might not do these anymore. 

I'm wondering,am I in?I'm on the first page.

You missed me a few pages before.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

don't worry everyone who posted a game is in

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

don't worry everyone who posted a game is in

so, when and how is the draw? (sorry if its on the OP, im a crap reader)

Yarrrr,

Me be a pirate, that be about it me matey.

I like pillaging, buccaneering and sometimes I enjoy a bit a killin'.

Yar, one o' me legs be a wooden peg and II wear an eyepatch.

You can see from me avatar I sport a glorious beard.

Well that be about it.

I hope to be able and rob ye of either:

Dungeons of dredmor.   Or

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

so, when and how is the draw? (sorry if its on the OP, im a crap reader)

idk :P I guess when request stop flowing in or I get enough people like you demanding the draw NOW! :D

Yarrrr,

Me be a pirate, that be about it me matey.

I like pillaging, buccaneering and sometimes I enjoy a bit a killin'.

Yar, one o' me legs be a wooden peg and II wear an eyepatch.

You can see from me avatar I sport a glorious beard.

Well that be about it.

I hope to be able and rob ye of either:

Dungeons of dredmor.   Or

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

hahahha I read all of that in Murdoc's voice :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Kinda depressing how little people have entered so far. If the number stays that low, I might not do these anymore. 

I think you should have posted this in the PC Gaming section? I don't know. Many people just don't check off-topic for some reason..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

idk :P I guess when request stop flowing in or I get enough people like you demanding the draw NOW! :D

hahahha I read all of that in Murdoc's voice :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!

I think you should have posted this in the PC Gaming section? I don't know. Many people just don't check off-topic for some reason..

idk man. I posted in Hot deals before, tehy didn't like it there. I can talk to a mod to move it though

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!

louder! xD

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

1) Amnesia

2) World of Goo

I have most of the other games:P

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

idk man. I posted in Hot deals before, tehy didn't like it there. I can talk to a mod to move it though

louder! xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do the draw by the end of the week. Not sure when exactly @LukaP

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Hopefully I get a birthday gift :P. Thanks for everything you are doing.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

My birthday was two days before. Can I get some gifts? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

week is ending ;)

urgh.. i love cats more than human being.

• AudioSurf

I don't know what's going on, but I want in.

you want in you gotta name the game and sth about u -.-

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

you want in you gotta name the game and sth about u -.-

oh well audiosurf.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

oh well audiosurf.

and something about you. 

im now collecting the names for each game, so if you edit it before i come to you, youre in

oh well audiosurf.

too late :(