What car do you drive? What MPG do you get? How much do you pay for petrol?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Merc 190E 2,3 8v

Around 0,7/0,8l/100km

About 1.59 euros

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i drive my mom's suziki grand vitara 2007 6 cilinder engine, its not very efficiente since i roughly get 13MPG, the joys of driving a SUV, though i honestly don't care since i pay 0.06$USD for a full 16 galons tank refil, (though the quality of the gas itself is horrid too) and yes i'm being serious, i live on a shithole country, but that shithole has the cheapest gas on the planet

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I just bought a car, a Skoda Fabia 1.2 it does 60mpg and I pay something like £1.26/l

But I don't pay, parents pay, too lazy to get a job

Compatible with Windows 95

Just gonna point this out, the UK and US don't use the same measure for 'Gallons'.

UK uses the imperial gallon ≈ 4.546 Litres

US gallon ≈ 3.79 Litres

Volvo s60R 

MPG varies from 7 when raking it, usually average 17 around the city and can get it up to 26 on the motorway.

I use BP Ultimate not sure exactly how much it costs, 95 is £1.31 in my local.

53952934.jpg

Actually it's not worth it, they get screwed over in terms of refinement, in most areas 95 RON is the max whereas 95 is the minimum in the UK. 

Most standard fuel in the US is 88 RON which is awful, I wouldn't put it in a NA car and it will literally wreck a turbo'd car over time. 

I have a 2000 Buick Century. It gets something between 23-28 MPG, and to fill it up from almost empty costs about $55-60.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

2006 Ford Mustang gt 17mpg on a good day.

2015 yamaha fz07 would get 50mpg if I wasn't flying down the freeway at 80-100mph indicated currently get average of 41mpg fz07 is a motorcycle btw fill with 91 octane on both at $3.80 per gallon.

my rig intel 3570k| r9-290 tri-x oc| gigabyte z77ud-3h | 8gb gskill ripjaws | noctua nh-d14| corsair 760i psu | carbide 500r case | HP ZR2740w monitor 2560x1440 | asus vk278Q monitor 1920x1080 | logitech g700s mouse | logitech g510 keyboard |

98' Chrysler Sebring lxi - 17/25 - $3.25-$3.35 - I barely make it through the week between the 6 45-55 minute full round trips to my school every day.

I want to get a motorcycle so bad but it's a damn expensive venture to take on, especially if you want to do it properly. Find and get a decent shape bike, ownership fees, fix it up a bit, full gear set (ATGATT), msf lessons, insurance, and a permit/license is going to push 10-13k.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

2000 chevy silverado, 4.3L v6, 20 mpg

2001 chevy monte carlo, 3.8L v6, 30-35 mpg

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Audi A4, 24/30 mpg, $3.80/gal ($1/Litre -- America ftw) 

thats like 70 eurocent/l, we pay here 1.60+ euro/l even for diesel ><

Ford mondeo 2006 2.0l TDI

Let's agree to disagree

2009 Ford Fiesta 1.4L

6.0-8.0L/100km (urban), 5.0-6.0L/100km (highway)

1.65€/L

I have recetly been driving a Land rover Discovery. 4 litre V8 engine.

I calculated today that I get about 9MPG. I pay £1.29 per litre for petrol. It costs between £0.60 and £0.80 per mile.

Gutted :(

I drive an Audi A4 2.0 TDi, I get at worst 25mpg and at best about 39mpg

Although I am changing car soon, luckily I only live about a mile from work so MPG is not real concern for me, I always have my motorbike which gets up to 60mpg

I feel your pain for UK fuel prices!!!!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Lol, I pay what would be about .6~.7 euro per liter.

Meanwhile, during our holiday in Italy, I saw gas prices skyrocket to €2/liter

EDIT: I don't have a car on my own and I have no idea of what I should get, but I drive my parents Quashquai which is on ~8l/100km

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

VW Tiguan

5.9-7.2 liters per 100km. It is rated at 8.0 liters per 100km

I dont know what MPG rating that is. 

Merc 190E 2,3 8v

Around 0,7/0,8l/100km

About 1.59 euros

Sorry, but I don't believe that your Mercedes consumes less fuel than 5 liters per 100 km. Are you sure there's not a mistake in that reading?

On topic: I probably won't get a car (or any motorized vehicle) until I'm 20 years old (I'm 17 now). A little too expensive to drive any vehicle (besides a bicycle) around here for me, and I can move from point A to point B on foot without a problem, or if it's too far away, then a bus will do just fine.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Sorry, but I don't believe that your Mercedes consumes less fuel than 5 liters per 100 km. Are you sure there's not a mistake in that reading?

On topic: I probably won't get a car (or any motorized vehicle) until I'm 20 years old (I'm 17 now). A little too expensive to drive any vehicle (besides a bicycle) around here for me, and I can move from point A to point B on foot without a problem, or if it's too far away, then a bus will do just fine.

Why in the name of all that's holy would a 2,3 drink 5l every 100km!?

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well... Seeing that a lot of modern small cars (and hybrids) are getting smaller fuel consumptions than 4 liters per 100 km, and most average cars today hang around somewhere from 5 - 10 liters per 100 kilometers (on average, not counting rural and cities seperately), so unless you mean something else than fuel, and if your car isn't a hybrid, I don't think it burns less than 5 liters every 100 kilometers.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That old merc 190E drinks allot more then that.

2.3 Liter 16-Valve engine, will drink roughly arround 8.3L / 100KM

It wont get much more economical then that.

Xsara 1.4i sipping around 14l/100km on average.

Yeah, I know. I have a pretty heavy right foot. But taking into account I almost only do city it kind of justifies, cof cof.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

2002 Mazda Protege. 29 MPG. 2010 Toyota Corolla. 35MPG. Price of gas: 4.30USD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well... Seeing that a lot of modern small cars (and hybrids) are getting smaller fuel consumptions than 4 liters per 100 km, and most average cars today hang around somewhere from 5 - 10 liters per 100 kilometers (on average, not counting rural and cities seperately), so unless you mean something else than fuel, and if your car isn't a hybrid, I don't think it burns less than 5 liters every 100 kilometers.

That old merc 190E drinks allot more then that.

2.3 Liter 16-Valve engine, will drink roughly arround 8.3L / 100KM

It wont get much more economical then that.

Yeah guys.. After i posted that i thought. I dun goofed didn't i?.. Then i looked it up and i really dun goofed

I was thinking L/10km (A metric mile) Then it's 0,7l. around here we just say the fuel consumption per metric mile

So it's 7L/100km. Which is still pretty good for an old merc :)