N64 had 8MB RAM with Xpac - Current consoles have 8GB RAM w/o... how old do you feel now?

VG Docs

I'm not sure where you get the idea that as an adult I don't set my own priorities. If I want to spend my time eating paint chips it's my business, my mortgage is paid and my bills are caught up, what i do for fun is up to me.

Posting from pax prime, woooooo

I can see I've pinched quite a few nerves here. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you open a can of worms. All the basement dwellers come out of the woodwork. If you're still gaming beyond 30, you have messed up priorities.

Period.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I can see I've pinched quite a few nerves here. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you open a can of worms. All the basement dwellers come out of the woodwork. If you're still gaming beyond 30, you have messed up priorities.

Period.

What if I told you that a lot of games are made for adults? Including every GTA, most fps game and a lot of RPGs, when the rating is M that mean that you should be 18 to play them (according to the ESRB) so yeah playing games don't make anybody immature, but what do I know? I'm 16

How do you spend your free time anyways? Watching sitcoms? Reading the newspaper? Go around the internet? It's all the same. By your logic you can argue that watching sitcoms or talking to strangers in online forums is equally as lame as playing games at over 30 years old. I don't think that playing video games make you more or less mature in any way, I plan to play games the rest of my life if my job/studies/life allow me to take that free time because it's something I enjoy and use to relief stress and disconnect from the real world

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Oh snap, looks like someone got BTFO.

#rekt

inb4:Lock.

Nah. I say we continue letting 16 year olds and so on continue to embarass someome who is being a whiny I'm holier than thou shit poster. Being out matured by someone considerinably younger than you is pretty funny. I'm 27 and still like things like Pokémon because of my childhood. Why should I be made to feel bad over something I enjoy by someone who isnt paying my bills? I have a gamer gf on top of that. No shame here at all.

The freaking head guys in charge of LTT are adults who play video games, come on now. :D

Nah. I say we continue letting 16 year olds and so on continue to embarass someome who is being a whiny I'm holier than thou shit poster. Being out matured by someone considerinably younger than you is pretty funny. I'm 27 and still like things like Pokémon because of my childhood. Why should I be made to feel bad over something I enjoy by someone who isnt paying my bills? I have a gamer gf on top of that. No shame here at all.

The freaking head guys in charge of LTT are adults who play video games, come on now. :D

We're all adults, and we're all kids. That's nothing to be ashamed of. J1ZZqnO.jpg

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

128bytes

Wow, must've been hungry.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Pretty crazy you can fit my childhood games on an average sized flash drive.

Age is just a number, adult is just and excuse, we are what we choice to be and we do what we like. As long as no one gets harmed I suggest we continue with that.

It's insulting to judge a person by what they do just because he/she is getting older.

Calling us basement dwellers just because we play games is pretty lame man, I bet you think we live with our parents as well? Some may do it because there is a lack of apartments/houses you know.

IMO.

And i still managed to have fun with it xD 

Combat (the game) was epic :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If I was the head of Microsoft or Sony's console division I would add 8MBs of RAM on purpose just to make console peasants deal with the inferiority of consoles.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I started playing games around the PS2 era, so I actually feel a bit too young to be a "real" gamer.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That eLucid guy got rekt.

Rest in pepperoni.

That eLucid guy got rekt.

Rest Ribs in pepperoni.

There, fixed it for you. :)

Talking about ribs... God damnit I'm hungry again!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I feel 24...Oh look I am :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You bunch of old timers. ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"