What Is Your Favorite PC Component?

EmoRarity

D: Hope your fixes...fix that gear. 

ya well its is AMAZING when it works but theres a few problems. it is almost a 40 year old system.

My neighbor got some fancy new system a few months ago and he was blaring some music as high as it goes, so i go over to my (half dead mind you) system and turn it up to half and walked to his house and said, i dont want to hear anything from your house until you get a real system lol. :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

ya well its is AMAZING when it works but theres a few problems. it is almost a 40 year old system.

My neighbor got some fancy new system a few months ago and he was blaring some music as high as it goes, so i go over to my (half dead mind you) system and turn it up to half and walked to his house and said, i dont want to hear anything from your house until you get a real system lol. :D

I have a friend that just bought two 1000 watt JBL concert speakers. The diaphragm is one meter across. Need I say more. 

My MX518 cause I am an MX518 fanboy!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

My MX518 cause I am an MX518 fanboy!

Not a bad mouse, I didn't like the shape but the rest was solid enough.

Not a bad mouse, I didn't like the shape but the rest was solid enough.

Yeah the shape is one of those love it or hate it things.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

What kind of mouse? 

Razer mouse.

BLAOW!!!!

my dell u2410 such a brilliant monitor

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

my friend got it for me as a joke secret santa. so i put it on my PSUv9vTH0t.jpg

You monster. 

I see, very specific. 

:). 

BLAOW!!!!

My amplfier. As a musician it really is an important part of my whole setup: 

attachicon.gifIMG_0028.JPG

i have that exact amp but it died, now it switches on then switches itself off then the power button flashes red :( 

cant decide between my Toneport UX2 or my SpacePilot or my Three Monitors Eyefinity Setup

Everything!

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

computer part, I'd have to say my lp3065 30" of ips goodness

audio stuff, is very tough to choose, he-500's or m^3 that I built myself.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I guess my 800D since it's the most grand part of the build :)

Case: Phantom 410 with lots of LEDs
or 

Keyboard: Corsair K95

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I'd have to say my NH-D14, i love the look of the fans with the fins. It might not go with my PC, but i don't care!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I don't why but my earphones. I use them like 90% of the time over my Siberia V2's but that's not to say my Siberia V2's sound bad or uncomfortable, it's just that I don't like bulkiness of headsets/headphones.

The best part of it is that it was the cheapest among all of my peripherals and parts.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Tie between my Corsair 600t case and my Blackwidow Ultimate 2013.  I'm never going back to membrane keyboards again.  At least once a day I look at my Corsair 600t.  I'm so glad I spent the extra money.  I originally planned to get something cheaper like an Antec Three Hundred.  After watching a few videos including Linus's unboxing of the 600t, I fell in love.  The only thing I don't like about it is the LED's on the 200m fans.  I'm too lazy to replace them.