What Is Your Favorite PC Component?

EmoRarity

What is your favorite part in your computer set up? 
Mine is my Realistic SA-150, first released in 1955, mine purchased in 1964 making it 49 years old. Still works like a charm. Although the "Phono" channel cross talks with the other two, so I just don't use it. I only have two inputs anyway. iuV55iw.jpg

My G710+.

It's just so beautiful...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

My Dell U2713HM monitor. It's such an amazing monitor, so glad I saved up for it instead of just getting a cheaper monitor.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

My G710+.

It's just so beautiful...

Not a bad choice, I love my Zibal 60, but the Realistic is my most used component. 

H100i Cooler, looks great in my case and glows different colours!

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

H100i Cooler, looks great in my case and glows different colours!

Solid, go component to have for a favorite. 

The power cable, without it the rest is just a paper weight.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Dell 21:9 :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

The power cable, without it the rest is just a paper weight.

Solid reasoning, but do you like to use the power cable for other things? Like garroting people? 

Solid reasoning, but do you like to use the power cable for other things? Like garroting people? 

Well you're thinking outside the box but I think your box is calling you. :unsure:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Well you're thinking outside the box but I think your box is calling you. :unsure:

I don't have a box. It burned down long ago. 

My taylor swift album collection on my desk and a poster of her behind monitor. I just love taylor swift. I have like a little corner on my table dedicated for her. But if it has to be Computer related it would be my monitor. LG IPS235P.I have tried 120hz monitor and i can notice a difference but it's not such a big jump like 30 to 60fps. That is why i went with IPS and i don't regret it one bit. Has a 1ms gtg response time ( although don't know if that's real because i cant notice any ghosting lower than 8ms), brushed aluminium looking plastic bezel, height, pivot and tilt adjust too

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

My taylor swift album collection on my desk and a poster of her behind monitor. I just love taylor swift. I have like a little corner on my table dedicated for her. But if it has to be Computer related it would be my monitor. LG IPS235P.I have tried 120hz monitor and i can notice a difference but it's not such a big jump like 30 to 60fps. That is why i went with IPS and i don't regret it one bit. Has a 1ms gtg response time ( although don't know if that's real because i cant notice any ghosting lower than 8ms), brushed aluminium looking plastic bezel, height, pivot and tilt adjust too

Monitor is a solid component. 

What is your favorite part in your computer set up? 

Mine is my Realistic SA-150, first released in 1955, mine purchased in 1964 making it 49 years old. Still works like a charm. Although the "Phono" channel cross talks with the other two, so I just don't use it. I only have two inputs anyway. 

does something so old still sound good?

Have one of these, not sure if it's any good though :P

bhoOkeq.jpg

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

does something so old still sound good?

Have one of these, not sure if it's any good though :P

bhoOkeq.jpg

My beloved amp is on the warm side, but maintains its mids and highs evenly. It has electrical noise and a slight cross talk issue, but still works great on the headphones it can power.

Ducky Shine 2, definitely the sharpest tool in a gamer's arsenal  :ph34r: (Although it could be sharper haha)

Swan m10s. I bought them purely for decoration. They go so well with my theme, brown and white furniture all from ikea haha.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

My Razer Carcharias lol got a cheap Logitech mouse and keyboard and compaq monitor

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

My amplfier. As a musician it really is an important part of my whole setup: 

attachicon.gifIMG_0028.JPG

Love Denon amps, hate their over priced headphones (With three exceptions to the rule) 

My casio 85ES calculator. The amount of sh*t that ive escaped out of because of that is immeasurable so i love it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is my OLD receiver i got from my dad, its having some issues right now and i might send it to the shop to get it fixed when i get the money. this isnt my pic though just one i pulled up.

post-7522-0-75209500-1369640713.jpg

and these arent the exact speakers but they are close, they have a few tworn cones in them and need work to.

post-7522-0-07815800-1369640934.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

This is my OLD receiver i got from my dad, its having some issues right now and i might send it to the shop to get it fixed when i get the money. this isnt my pic though just one i pulled up.

attachicon.gifpioneer_receiver_610x350.JPG

and these arent the exact speakers but they are close, they have a few tworn cones in them and need work to.

attachicon.gifs9222h8gm.jpg

D: Hope your fixes...fix that gear.