What Is Your Favorite PC Component?

EmoRarity

Not going to condemn you, or your purchase, just speaking freely. And maybe if you are  intellectual that lets other people have their own structured opinion. I hate Asus motherboards, and every Twin Frorz I've worked with has died in under a year. Opinion stated, let the hate begin. 

Asus I extremely reliable, the only other motherboard manufacturer I would get beyond them is Gigabyte (only problem is that the standard model, which I have, look rather ugly)

And you probably didn't clean the fans of the cooler :P

Asus I extremely reliable, the only other motherboard manufacturer I would get beyond them is Gigabyte (only problem is that the standard model, which I have, look rather ugly)

And you probably didn't clean the fans of the cooler :P

460, 480, 560ti, 6950 all looked brand new, fans just shit out early. And my P9X79 Pro is less then two years old and it is my second Asus motherboard to have the chipset go. Third that I've worked on with the chipset to go. 

460, 480, 560ti, 6950 all looked brand new, fans just shit out early. And my P9X79 Pro is less then two years old and it is my second Asus motherboard to have the chipset go. Third that I've worked on with the chipset to go. 

lol, guess you just had bad luck

lol, guess you just had bad luck

Or Assus (ah ah ah, immature pun) doesn't make good boards.....Because there should never be bad luck with a $350 board? I have a shaking issue, Teamspeak? 

Or Assus (ah ah ah, immature pun) doesn't make good boards.....Because there should never be bad luck with a $350 board? I have a shaking issue, Teamspeak? 

Teamspeak? what do you mean?

My 1440p ASUS monitor. Will post pics later.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Teamspeak? what do you mean?

Teamspeak, kinda like Mumble, Vent and Skype, only more different. 

Teamspeak, kinda like Mumble, Vent and Skype, only more different. 

Yeah I know what teamspeak is, are you asking for my server or what?

Yeah I know what teamspeak is, are you asking for my server or what?

Asking if you want to Teamspeak on the server I pow wow on. Because typing is hard with shaky hands. 

Well I guess I should be most grateful for my 3570K since it's a golden chip, but I think my Func MS-3 mouse is my real soul-healer as it's the first mouse ever to fit my hand 100%. Never been able to palm grip before.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Asking if you want to Teamspeak on the server I pow wow on. Because typing is hard with shaky hands. 

oh, lol, well sure, PM me it

There is no contest, it's my Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman. I've been using this mouse basically non-stop the last five years and aside from the obvious wear and tear externally it works just as well as if I'd bought it yesterday.

7Ei3oqc.jpg

There is no contest, it's my Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman. I've been using this mouse basically non-stop the last five years and aside from the obvious wear and tear externally it works just as well as if I'd bought it yesterday.

7Ei3oqc.jpg

What a champ. 

in4hva.jpg

My 1440p ASUS monitor as I stated before.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

My GTX480 - It's a tank, runs games Dishonored / Bioshock / Metro 2033 / Pretty much at a constant 60fps on max settings on 1080p.

My GTX480 - It's a tank, runs games Dishonored / Bioshock / Metro 2033 / Pretty much at a constant 60fps on max settings on 1080p.

Is it a reference. 

My Logitech G400. I simply adore that mouse. Its now almost 2 years, and its still works like charm. 

My Logitech G400. I simply adore that mouse. Its now almost 2 years, and its still works like charm. 

Everybody seems to like there mouse the most. 

I'm going to have to say my SSD what a huge improvement over a mechanical HDD.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

My logitech z906 speaker,

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

in4hva.jpg

My 1440p ASUS monitor as I stated before.

Asus PB278Q. Gorgeous monitor. I have the very same one.  :)

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Everybody seems to like there mouse the most. 

That's because it is probably the one component that connects you to the PC the most. Working with a crap mouse ruins the PC experience.

I love my logitech G9x laser. I love a heavy mouse so the adjustable weights are fantastic. The best feature has to be the choice between free scrolling and single click scrolling. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

That's because it is probably the one component that connects you to the PC the most. Working with a crap mouse ruins the PC experience.

I love my logitech G9x laser. I love a heavy mouse so the adjustable weights are fantastic. The best feature has to be the choice between free scrolling and single click scrolling. 

I agree and disagree, I used to use two mice with a computer, one for gaming and one for everything else. The gaming one being a shit Dell OEM.