So I took this test on this website about depression (sort of)

scaryjam823

My results below, I know I'm at the worst time of my life and going through so much. But I didn't know I was this bad. :(

O97tPHt.png

UwugtNe.png

Says anything over 300 is high risk on that last one.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Don't even think about trusting an internet test. Go visit a certified doctor/psychiatrist/etc.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Don't even think about trusting an internet test. Go visit a certified doctor/psychiatrist/etc.

200% agreed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Go to a psychologist and have him/her  give you some real results. Best of luck to you.  Depression isn't easy.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

If I had the money I would and knowing how I am feeling. I can assure you this test is probably UNDERSTATING how serious it is right now.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Well there are some of us here who would be willing to listen if you want to talk.

Everyone has ups and downs. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Go to a psychologist and have him/her  give you some real results. Best of luck to you.  Depression isn't easy.

I've dealt with depression all my life, but the past few months have hit an all time low. To the point where I'm seriously considering suicide again, I've tried and failed 9 times 16 months ago. This time is totally different, it isn't the sadness that's making me think that way. It's the hopelessness, the giving up, the lack of control. The failure.

If I had the money I would and knowing how I am feeling. I can assure you this test is probably UNDERSTATING how serious it is right now.

Doubtful. I would never trust any online test regarding someone's personal mental well being. Chances are they are overstating if anything. And to cheer you up a bit, be glad you aren't 25 and still a virgin like me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well its proven, nurses in our country have life expectancy under 60 years. Depression and stress is crap.

Lemme do this test :D

Results as expected. Depression on medium, anxiety and stress on high.

I wouldn't trust any online psychological test.

The one's I've used are convinced I'm about to commit suicide (a bit dark but it's true)

If you're concerned, see a real doctor.

Edit: https://www.breakthrough.com/assessments/12507

My results on that test when I recall what I feel during an 'episode' 

I understand how painful these feelings are.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I've dealt with depression all my life, but the past few months have hit an all time low. To the point where I'm seriously considering suicide again, I've tried and failed 9 times 16 months ago. This time is totally different, it isn't the sadness that's making me think that way. It's the hopelessness, the giving up, the lack of control. The failure.

I know what you go through, I was given a diagnosis of severe bipolar disorder about 2 years ago and I go through what you're feeling at random.  I get days or sometimes months at a time where things couldn't get worse.  Surround yourself with family or friends and confide in them, and let them help you through it.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Go: http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

And call: 1-800-273-8255

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Don't hesitate. I'm no therapist but if you want to talk or vent you can PM me. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have a friend who used to be suicidal, talked to him on several ocasions about it, turns out he needed someone to hear him out, he needed to know it's not just him, others have f*ed up lives aswel, but it's the little things in life, suicide is not the answer mate, fighting is! I mean, how bad can it be that you want to throw your life away? Is it worth it?

The fact that you even searched for this kind of test is already a sign. Go visit a doctor it's free.

Interested in Business and Technology

The fact that you even searched for this kind of test is already a sign. Go visit a doctor it's free.

It's not free.

Well there are some of us here who would be willing to listen if you want to talk.

Everyone has ups and downs. 

Well I'll try to make it as short as I can but it's a long history with a lot of information. I'll give you the backstory to my past first.

My parents divorced when I was 6, she started beating me when I was 9 and didn't stop till I was 13 and stood up to her. BElts, clothes hangers, wires whatever she could find she would use. I was afraid to even talk to her for the fear of getting beat. She didn't care about my schooling, if I was fed and hoarded junk everywhere. Moved to my grandparents when I was 12 where she ruined the basement from her filth. I'm talking moldy drinks and food everywhere, in the fridge next to food she would eat Mold in the shower where she took a shower and bath everyday. I was fortunate that I got away before it got as bad as it did. I stayed upstair with my grandma, eventually started moving around. Every 3 months I would move to a new home never belonging anywhere. From my aunts, to my dads, to my grandmas etc.

I was always a problem to someone then I would leave because there was no other choice. My dad is an alcoholic, he would want to fight me when he drinks and theres been more than one occasion he's been put down to the ground from him trying to start stuff with me. At my aunts they would put me in the basement with no heat, in a concrete room. I wasn't really allowed upstairs, they would complain about me eating too much when I would just eat a pack of hotdogs a day. Blame me for the bills and say I needed to stop costing them so much when I was barely home. They led me to having panic attacks every night for the fear of them coming down and complaining to me. I moved out one night at 3am when I was about to have a nervous breakdown. It took them a week to ask anyone where I was  when I never stayed gone overnight.

This went on for about 7 years, back and forth back and forth. Eventually I moved back into my grandmas when I was 19. Everything was starting to go good, I had a good paying job. I got a girlfriend, my life was looking up. Until after two years and being engaged my ex cheated on me, broke up with me and things went downhill. I couldn't work for two months, I didn't say anything to anyone for 3 months. I started drinking, I would cut myself when I drank. I still have scares from it. Eventually it got too much one night and I tried to kill myself. I was nearly passed out when my ex text me and I stopped it, I wish I would've kept going.

I tried 8 more times after that but I couldn't ever succeed, I told everyone in my family what happened and I begged for help from someone. But I never got any, after a while things got a little better but never the same. That was two years ago, I'm still struggling with that.

But what is causing the most trouble now is my grandpa hit my grandma, he pushed her to the ground. She started screaming my name and crying. He's always been abusive,  he has knocked her out from throwing a remote, hitting her in the face then trying to break her arm.This time I was there, so I shoved him up against the wall and threw him  to the ground. I put him in the hospital for 4 days I spent 12 hours in jail. I moved out after I got out and so did my grandma and now we are barely getting by. I quit my job 4 months ago because I wasn't being treated fairly, being taken advantage of etc. I've applied to over 50 places and cannot get anything.

Well anyways I didn't have all my stuff out yet, then he started throwing my stuff out in the yard. I sent someone to go get it, but some is still missing. He took all my grandmas stuff and piled her room full so she couldn't get in. Changed the locks and has been tearing up the house. Now I have a court date in 2 and a half weeks which I could face up to a year in jail and a $6000 fine.

At this point I feel worthless and just see me being alive as more trouble everyday. I'm costing money, stress to everyone and should I get the worse sentencing I will be causing more problems. I cannot help but seeing that killing myself would be the best option. I stop causing problems, stop costing money and just overall is better. 

I spent most my life trying to be better, trying to overcome everything. Being the best person I could be, but it has all been for nothing. My life just continues to go downhill no matter what I do or try. So now I just sit here contemplating, do I kill myself before my court date or hope that things get better afterwards.

@Trik'Stari

THIS IS AN INTERNET SURVEY! IF YOU'RE WORRIED, CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

excersize helps, a lot, it really does.

well, it does for 80% of people that experience depression

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

-snip-

Tough life man wow, you cope well actually, trying to stand up

.  I can only relate by not getting job. And i have horrible anxiety that cause stress.

Here on unpublished workplace there were like 300 applications... no way i get a job even with friend of a friend who work there connection. And they didnt even employ me at the fast food restaurant, despite having experience. I may get physical job in start of september but thats not guaranteed. Its total crap to be unemployed, i am allready looking at for jobs in other countries.

For you I wish you get good job and start life. Because it has just begun. I try to do same, look forward for life and stuff i havent done yet and i wish to do.

True story. For me even push ups cheer me up. Or i just do them if i am tired, cold or have nothing to do.

I agree it really does. When I felt this way before I started p90x. I completed it and lost 80lbs. I kept it off for two years until stress happened. But the problem this time is what is the point? I can't find the motivation to start it again, I want to. But I just see no point in it now.

I agree it really does. When I felt this way before I started p90x. I completed it and lost 80lbs. I kept it off for two years until stress happened. But the problem this time is what is the point? I can't find the motivation to start it again, I want to. But I just see no point in it now.

all i can say is go to a professional, they can help with that

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Tough life man wow, you cope well actually, trying to stand up

.  I can only relate by not getting job. And i have horrible anxiety that cause stress.

Here on unpublished workplace there were like 300 applications... no way i get a job even with friend of a friend who work there connection. And they didnt even employ me at the fast food restaurant, despite having experience. I may get physical job in start of september but thats not guaranteed. Its total crap to be unemployed, i am allready looking at for jobs in other countries.

For you I wish you get good job and start life. Because it has just begun. I try to do same, look forward for life and stuff i havent done yet and i wish to do.

True story. For me even push ups cheer me up. Or i just do them if i am tired or have nothing to do.

Just to give you an idea of the "good" side of me, below is a copy of something I put on a website about myself. Despite everything that has happened I've managed to learn a lot, construction, auto mechanic, computers etc. I scored a 32 on the ACT test, highest is 36, average is 20ish ( if I remember right). I forgot about how when my mom was doing what she was I stopped going to school. I eventually got my ged and scored higher than 95% of people without even studying. Got it when I was 17, I stopped going to school in the 8th grade, she didn't care that I didn't go either.

I'm laid back most the time but in the right company I can be care free. Polite, respectful and I always do what my heart says is right. I've played the guitar since I was 15 I taught myself how to play, love to work on vehicles and computers. Hopefully one day I'll be a computer repair technician. But for now I'm just working a day to day job.I work a hard job in construction but it pays well so I deal with it. I'm 6' I like just about all music. From heavy metal, screamo, metal, rock, to country. Hate pop and rap though. Some rap is alright but I dislike most. 

I have a passion for fixing, tinkering with electronics. I've built my own computer, fixed my own electronics whenever they mess up. I taught myself everything I know about them and even taught myself how to build a website at 15 and successfully ran it for over a year. I also love to work on vehicles, kinda a grease monkey I guess. Just like computers I have a passion for it. There's just something about knowing you fixed your own stuff that's satisfying. 

I'm sweet, funny, sarcastic at times, caring, easy going, spontaneous with the right person I'm a big family person and family oriented. I unfortunately didn't get to have that so I'm dead set on my family being that way. I believe strongly that my future kids should know more than I do and want to push them to be the best they can without forcing them to do things they don't want to. Being a better parent than I ever got to experience is a must for me and I push myself to be better in every way for my future kids. 
I'm big on communication, if there's ever a problem I want us to talk and resolve it before it becomes something big. I'm very faithful and I wont give up easily even if things get rough. If you have me, you'll have me for good. 
I just recently rescued a little lab that I named Sammie. I saved her life and I'm thankful for her, if you're interested in the story send me a message and ill be happy to tell. Don't want to drown on too much more here. 

That just gives you a small idea of how I've tried to be better than everything, just doesn't seem to work though.

, This kinda worked for me , the person who helped me was my brother . Dont you have anyone that you can talk ?

This kinda worked for me , the person who helped me was my brother . Dont you have anyone that you can talk ?

No I don't have anyone, Honestly after watching that, that is exactly what I need. It brought me to tears and made me speechless. If I could have that, have someone to do that for me. It wouldn't make everything better, but it definitely would help and over time could probably pull me out of this. But the unfortunate truth is I don't have anyone. I have nobody who could or would even want to help me in this way.