GTX Titan Black not being put to use by workstation APPs?

Hi,

So I have a Titan Black. I planned on 3D modelling with it. My applications include: AutoCAD, AutoInventor, 3ds Max, Maya, Ansys Fluent, and many more.

However, I noticed that when I'm in Autodesk Inventor, viewport navigation lags like hell when I pan and zoom around. I checked MSI Afterburner and found that the GPU was doing barely any work, this is the same for the CPU. So what do I need to do to make Auto Inventor make use of my GPU AND CPU? The GPU doesn't even present normal clocks due to the minimal work load. In fact, it runs at around 500mhz to conserve energy. 

That being said, I game and fold@home without problems. So then, how can I make Autodesk Inventor work with Titan blacks? Or is this a GPU/firmware problem?

Check the program options and settings. If a program can take advantage of your GPU, there will be an option called 'GPU acceleration' or 'something acceleration' that you should enable.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

For these programs you usually have to enable GPU accelaration or GPU compute.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

For these programs you usually have to enable GPU accelaration or GPU compute.

I googled Autodesk Inventor GPU acceleration. It seems that Inventor has an option menu where you can choose Performance vs. Quality and hardware vs. software acceleration. It seems activated by default by the software performance is just poor in general. Using inventor on this computer seems as slow as my Lenovo X200. Is there anyway to optimise it further? There is an import button...not sure what to import though? Settings?

Calling for expert on Autodesk Inventor please!