Nazis in Antarctica

TristanK

This is sooo off topic that I don't know if it even belongs in an off topic area. But anyway here it is:

So as most of you probably know there is a lot of theories out there that Nazis moved to Antarctica towards the end of the WW2. There were large fleets (battleships, aircraft carriers submarines) spotted heading that way. Allies also wanted to intercept them but have failed drastically, as their forces got destroyed in attempt and the German fleet just disappeared in the thin air . 

Rumor is they set up a large base there of course down under. and I guess there must be a reason why there is no american or any other NATO forces present there since they re present everywhere else.

As you all know Nazis(Germans) had some technology during WW2 that people still know very little about. Like flying saucers that were at that time purely prototypes, but there were some sightings of strange UFO activity during WW2 in Russia. They were the most advanced nation in the world and had the brightest scientists in the world. We can say they still do but they don't all live in Germany. 

Also it is no secret that Nazis (Himmler) were crazy for ancient mysteries and superpowers. They had a large collection of ancient  artifacts and records that scientists/researchers still to this day haven't figured out what they re about. And a lot of those disappeared just like that German fleet. So....we have to wonder where did all that stuff go, and how can a large German military fleet just disappear like that. 

This is all very creepy when you start thinking about it, and the more you think about it the more real it becomes.

I guess we are lucky that Germans attacked too soon (before they perfected their technology), because if they had V2 rockets, jets and possibly armed flying saucers from the very begining of the war  the whole world would now be one huge Germany.

I want to know what you guys thing of that. Just a theory? Please if anyone knows anything about this, knows any good books about this, or other sources (legitimate) PM me links, book titles etc.

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

6ab.jpeg

Never heard of this before, but I will treat it as I do most conspiracy theories.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

nope

kaARRaI.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

*Sigh* conspiracy theorists...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

One can only dream, op.

jeBYCHo.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Someone please say I'm not the only one other than the OP that knows what this is about.

im-chuck-norris-i-declare-you-stupid.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

This is all very creepy when you start thinking about it, and the more you think about it the more real it becomes.

Yeah... go back to your cave.

And make sure you dont read holy books or mein kampf or you might get some ideas... like the majority of this planet do...

Someone please say I'm not the only one other than the OP that knows what this is about.

I dont. Please, post some research, proof. Just because you know about it doesnt mean its true :P 

Allthough, if there is a documentary, i am sure it would be an interesting one or entertaining at least xD

how about you keep this 'Neuschwabenland bollocks' in ti's own forums...it was just quite clean in here...

oh, this decline in values

tumblr_mzx3x5zDB21rn7bzro1_400.gif 

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

I dont. Please, post some research, proof. Just because you know about it doesnt mean its true :P

Allthough, if there is a documentary, i am sure it would be an interesting one or entertaining at least xD

It's just a thing that goes around that before the fall of the Third Reich that Hitler sent off a bunch of people to go down to Antarctica, Germany fell, and so the fled to supposedly Argentina. If you Google it you can find things like this that point to it.

Just another conspiracy theory and like all the others, it's complete BS. Some high-ranking Nazis fled to Argentina, the south part of which is very close to Antarctica, but nobody would ever flee to antarctica. There is nothing there, you can't grow your own food, there is no supply of gas or electricity, no supply of raw materials and temperatures and storms make it a very unfriendly environment to humans. Which btw is the reason why there are no NATO troops down there and why nobody has tried to claim land there. Surrendering to the allies woud have sounded like paradise, compared to living in antarctica.

There are no NATO forces in Antartica because...there's nothing there.

It's also an incredibly hostile climate, so it's not worth the huge expenditures and risk to have any kind of FOB there.

Where was the German fleet spotted? A huge number of Germans ended up in South America after the war. If they were headed in that general direction and were spotted in the Atlantic..well..that kind of explains it.

All penguins exiling Nazis for their crimes sounds more likely than this.

I think you played a little too much Wolfenstein, the Nazis didn't have nukes and America did.

No one had nukes. They had atomic bombs. Of which Germany successfully completed tests. With a much, much smaller budget and supporting cast.

They were just a little too slow at deploying them.

I agree though Wolfenstein was immediately what I thought of too!

Part of it I'd heard before, a lot of it sounds like Wolfenstein.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

*something*something* dark side of the moon. *something*

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

Most countries have nukes. I'd like to see them try, if this tin foil conspiracy is true of course

:/

I think you played a little too much Wolfenstein, the Nazis didn't have nukes and America did.

V1 and V2 mang

Most countries have nukes. I'd like to see them try, if this tin foil conspiracy is true of course

and with most countries you mean 8/9 out of almost 200?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

Hehe, love the responses :). I'm not some nazi crazy guy, I just read many articles about this and I wondered what you think about it. One must never be ignorant for anything. As soon as you start being ignorant you're done.

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

and with most countries you mean 8/9 out of almost 200?

More then enough

:/