the pcmaster race vs playstation

well well well what do we have here a psn problem right before the scheduled maintenance maybe play station decided to start the maintenance sooner maybe there is another group of hackers,doing what hackers do best, hacking into psn just like the 2012 incident where psn was shut down for 24 long days.

All i know is it is good to be a part of the pc master race and i don't have to worry about it.  :D  :D  :D

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/psn-scheduled-maintenance/

jeez, can't you do something more useful than starting a war?

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

At the very least the PSN works whenever it happens to be up.
Whether it be an error connecting to the server or an error installing the game or an error responding, Steam doesn't work properly even when the server's not too busy to respond to me.

jeez, can't you do something more useful than starting a war?

do not start a PC vs console argument pls

It is neither a war nor an argument, because that would require the possibility of either side being right, when the clear winner is PC in every single way.

Also, to console users:

c48ed4ee395660c859c9ef6e461609974e72a766

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I will say something for the PS4 though. That PS4 plus thing with a free game rotation I like and I'm slightly disappointed that us PC gods do not have such a thing :c

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Let's cut the crap with fanboy wars here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean you can go waving it around like a teenager on a nudist beach.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I will say something for the PS4 though. That PS4 plus thing with a free game rotation I like and I'm slightly disappointed that us PC gods do not have such a thing :c

yes but we can use websites such as www.g2a.com and get games for half the price at like £20 instead of £40 where they are paying £55 a game

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I do have to admit... I find it funny that the games we do get for free (Full retail games, non of the F2P or pirated stuff) are given to us by a company that was labelled as the worst company in America on several occasions. Even then the games aren't great. At least we have steam sales though :)

At least on a console i can play an FPS without it being a game to see who has the best bot.

Even if the reason the servers went down early was because of criminals hacking the PSN servers, those servers would be running on a PC not a play station. You are basically saying a PC network was hacked by another PC.

Can the whole PC master race fad go die, i'm sick of hearing about it already. Most console gamers know that a PC has better graphics, but they don't care.