My headphones give me a headache

Go to solution Solved by xNeon,

So should I just listen to a youtube video of pink noise? For how long? How audible should it be? Thanks again for all the help

Download a .wav file and play it on your computer. Just find the level that's the most relaxing. It kinda sounds like a river or rain. I'll link you to where I to download. If it doesn't work ill make you a loop.

https://soundcloud.com/neon/pink-noise/s-oiWar

Made this for you! Just put it on a loop and it might help the headache :)

Country is not my style. Too many songs about trucks and cheating women. I listen to a lot of alternative rock, classic rock, indie, blues and occasionally some electronic music.

Good job :lol:

I now respect you.

Well if you find a solution be sure to tell me! :)

I try to adjust my headphones to my liking, or I use my speakers most of the time

So it's too loud then? I feel like it is normal-ish listening volume because anything lower is usually inaudible/I can't hear parts of the song. IDK if that just me or not. Usually the person telling me they can hear it is right next to me (ie. sitting at the same desk) I don't know if that changes anything. Anyways, thanks for the advice. I'll try to play my music a bit quieter.

Protect your ears man! If you lose any of your hearing you can't get it back. A good way to massage the muscle into relaxing is to listen to "pink noise" which is every frequency played at once at a low volume. It also helps your brain relax too, because there is no pattern or information to fill in. No problem!

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Lol, I get headaches when I wear glasses with headphones

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

I am British, either is acceptable anywhere however 'enquire' is more common in British English, and 'inquire' is more common in US English.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/enquire-or-inquire

I will always spell words such as 'colour' the British way instead of the US way.

Why is British English so much cooler? aluminium > aluminum. Sounds so much better :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I am British, either is acceptable anywhere however 'enquire' is more common in British English, and 'inquire' is more common in US English.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/enquire-or-inquire

I will always spell words such as 'colour' the British way instead of the US way.

I know about colour and flavour and all that, didn't know about enquire.

Also, I'm jelous. I love British accents and England is pretty cool- though I've only been there once. USA sucks. I listen the BBC at night (it's played at 11PM here), as it's more impartial with news, but also dem accents. A British guy could tell me I'm going to die in a month and it would sound incredible.

+10 respect for you.

Protect your ears man! If you lose any of your hearing you can't get it back. A good way to massage the muscle into relaxing is to listen to "pink noise" which is every frequency played at once at a low volume. It also helps your brain relax too, because there is no pattern or information to fill in. No problem!

So should I just listen to a youtube video of pink noise? For how long? How audible should it be? Thanks again for all the help

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Also, I'm jelous. I love British accents and England is pretty cool- though I've only been there once. USA sucks. I listen the BBC at night (it's played at 11PM here), as it's more impartial with news, but also dem accents. A British guy could tell me I'm going to die in a month and it would sound incredible.

+10 respect for you.

Also, Top Gear UK. That is all

Lol, I get headaches when I wear glasses with headphones

That used to happen to me too. But now I just put on earbuds when using glasses. Or I just take off my glasses

Download a .wav file and play it on your computer. Just find the level that's the most relaxing. It kinda sounds like a river or rain. I'll link you to where I to download. If it doesn't work ill make you a loop.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

+10 respect for you.

I listen to Radio 2 in my car all the time, in the weekday afternoons the Jeremy Vine show has some great topical debate. :)

Also, BBC has no commercials, find me that in America!

I listen to Radio 2 in my car all the time, in the weekday afternoons the Jeremy Vine show has some great topical debate. :)

Also, BBC has no commercials, find me that in America!

Yeah, no commercials is nice too. I just listen to the World Service, I don't think we get anything else on the actual radio (I have one next to my bed). Thank you, NPR.

I love you for this. Thank you SO much. For this and all the other help

Edit: By the way. Your stuff on soundcloud is pretty freaking amazing. Followed :P

I love you for this. Thank you SO much. For this and all the other help

No prob man!

No prob man!

By the way, your stuff on soundcloud is pretty freaking amazing. I really like your remix of Luster and Wake Up. Followed :P

By the way, your stuff on soundcloud is pretty freaking amazing. I really like your remix of Luster and Wake Up. Followed :P

Ha! Hell yeah man!