Worst names in Tech Products

why would I be offended? Vista was a crucial moment in microsoft's history. It confirmed that Microsoft has a Rubbish/Rubbush/rubbish/rubbish schedule, like a, um...

Terrible company? I think that's what you're looking for.

Oh and by the way, fixed that for you.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I hated using Vista :P

Everyone hated using Vista. Anyone who says otherwise is a witch and must be burned, after of course being weighed against a duck.

Terrible company? I think that's what you're looking for.

Oh and by the way, fixed that for you.

cheers.

cheers.

You too. B)

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Everyone hated using Vista. Anyone who says otherwise is a witch and must be burned, after of course being weighed against a duck.

A duck

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

A duck

yes, a duck.

... it was a reference...

No one got it...

slowly closes laptop

yes, a duck.

... it was a reference...

No one got it...

slowly closes laptop

Nope where from?

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Nope where from?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's a comedy film set in the dark ages where they burn someone as a witch after determining the best way to see if she's made of wood, because witches burn, so they are made of wood, and wood floats, and so do ducks, so if she weighs the same as a duck she's made of wood, and therefore, a witch. So...

A duck.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's a comedy film set in the dark ages where they burn someone as a witch after determining the best way to see if she's made of wood, because witches burn, so they are made of wood, and wood floats, and so do ducks, so if she weighs the same as a duck she's made of wood, and therefore, a witch. So...

A duck.

I got the reference, don't worry. 

Also it may not be a product but don't you hate it when companies take a market standard and rebrand it with a marketing BS name?

Things like Retina, Accutype, Ultrapixel, and so on...  :huh:

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

I'll be honest, as much as I like Alienware's products, the name and branding is honestly kinda dumb.

Great products, but Alienware is such a tacky name branding.

I'll be honest, as much as I like Alienware's products, the name and branding is honestly kinda dumb.

Great products, but Alienware is such a tacky name branding.

Its cool I think but I'm not a fan of the products so I guess we are opposite

Razer and their naming schemes. Different product types/ generations under one name.

And vista was good if you had the machine to run it :( most people just didnt want to throw away their P4 /512mb Dells

Surface. Ok, yes a DESK called surface makes sense, but seriously, How do you get that from a tablet? It's not a surface you can put things on.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Ripjaws X? Seriously...

Rapoo... the name just sounds like rat poo

Xbox One, after the 360?

The worst name in the history of naming things though, has got to be the "Next-gen consoles"

"Yeah, I actually couldn't underclock my five-year-old graphics card to be as slow as a next-gen console. PCGamingMasterrace problems."

-Slick

Amd's naming scheeme. Both CPUs and GPUs. Like how the fuck are we supposed to make any kind of sense from this?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I'm pretty sure it's been said but.. razer carcharias.

C'mon razer,wtf?It's a greek word(in latin characters) which means ''shark''.Why wouldn't you call it ''shark'' in the first place?!

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Phantek's  "enthoo" moniker, I never quite liked that.

I'm pretty sure it's been said but.. razer carcharias.

C'mon razer,wtf?It's a greek word(in latin characters) which means ''shark''.Why wouldn't you call it ''shark'' in the first place?!

I cant even say that

Symbian

Siemens

and personally some product lines from Razer as I am afraid of bugs etc

You must have a tough time playing Metro games  :D