Degraded forum performance

thebennyboy

Is it just me or has the forum become a bit slow in the last few weeks? When i say slow i mean web pages taking 5 - 10 seconds to load sometimes.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

It's happening right now for me :(

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

post-107252-0-46645000-1408556236_thumb.

The website was down for a couple of minutes for me was it for anyone else? Now it also seems to be slow.

post-107252-0-46645000-1408556236_thumb.

Yes

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It is for me too, hence i accidentally double posted.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

Yes

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

yes 

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

はい!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

yes 

Yes

Yes

Now it seems so slow it takes like a minute to load a page.

Yep was down for me a few minutes ago

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It happens. Maybe it's a sign, for you to go for a bio break?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

This seems to happen once a day lately. Usually when the "Bored Shit-posting" thread gets going lol

It happens. Maybe it's a sign, for you to go for a bio break?

NEVER!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

yup

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

And I though it was just my VPN being slow... Oh well...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yes. Though, I assumed it was because of my schools terri-bad connection during peak lunch time. 11 am I'm speed racer, 1 pm I'm my grandmother without her walker. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

This seems to happen once a day lately. Usually when the "Bored Shit-posting" thread gets going lol

Hehe, that's a group whoops.

Hehe, that's a group whoops.

Lol I feel like 5000 people hitting refresh for like 5 minutes straight doesn't help either.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lol I feel like 5000 people hitting refresh for like 5 minutes straight doesn't help either.

I'm guilty for contributing to that.

Probably been flooded with lurkers trying to thieve all the keys people give out in giveaway threads.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

It's been going crazy for me today. I don't know what it is but it could also be a problem on my end... It's slow to load and I often get a 503 error. Youtube videos have been playing super slowly occasionally. :/

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8