You should eat more hummus

felixthemaster1

It is tasty and good for you, and you can barely over eat it since the fiber keeps you full. What are you waiting for? go buy some hummus and some pita chips/vegetables to dip

I prefer my ice cream and chips.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I hate hummus. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

artworks-000050108754-48cih6-original.jp

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

i like hummus, especially the stuff with sun dried tomato in it

+1 from me

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

i like hummus, especially the stuff with sun dried tomato in it

+1 from me

I get the char grilled red pepper kind. mmm...

I read the title as: "You should eat more humans".

And no, I don't like hummus, but I sure like chickpeas... How does that work?

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

It is tasty and good for you, and you can barely over eat it since the fiber keeps you full. What are you waiting for? go buy some hummus and some pita chips/vegetables to dip

I ate hummus once in my life.  When I bit into it, it was like biting into some tasteless sludge.  It is rare to find a food completely devoid of all taste, it is an unnatural thing.  But that is what I experienced, if there is a taste equivalent to staring into the heart of a black hole, void of all light, it would be eating hummus.

For these reasons people who eat and enjoy hummus cannot be trusted.  When they tell you they enjoy it, it's like them telling you they enjoy snorting cocaine.  Like a demon from the underworld letting the mask slip and revealing their true nature.

When you see this people in the world, run, run fast and hard.  If they know you can see what they are, they will drain your soul.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I read the title as: "You should eat more humans".

And no, I don't like hummus, but I sure like chickpeas... How does that work?

Because you're a fussy little shit.

I ate hummus once in my life.  When I bit into it, it was like biting into some tasteless sludge.  It is rare to find a food completely devoid of all taste, it is an unnatural thing.  But that is what I experienced, if there is a taste equivalent to staring into the heart of a black hole, void of all light, it would be eating hummus.

For these reasons people who eat and enjoy hummus cannot be trusted.  When they tell you they enjoy it, it's like them telling you they enjoy snorting cocaine.  Like a demon from the underworld letting the mask slip and revealing their true nature.

When you see this people in the world, run, run fast and hard.  If they know you can see what they are, they will drain your soul.

I don't know what you ate, but that  must have not been hummus, You can always get flavoured hummus with spices or zest. 

I don't like it.

AwSXorM.gif

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm disgusted at the thought of eating hummus, it's vile.

WdQ6l0P.png

BACK TO THE LIQUORICE BOYS!!!

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

i love hummus

a lot of what is found in the store is crap and probably what most of the people on the thread ate :/

its like give a foreigner  road kill and telling him its an American cheeze burger

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

looks like vomit, so nope

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

i love hummus

a lot of what is found in the store is crap and probably what most of the people on the thread ate :/

its like give a foreigner  road kill and telling him its an American cheeze burger

I have a few Iranian family friends and I tried hummus from them...

Still didn't like it.

;_;

But God damn don't they make REALLY REALLY good food.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've never had hummus. And i haven't been in a situation where hummus was anywhere on the menu... 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've never had hummus. And i haven't been in a situation where hummus was anywhere on the menu... 

You're an adult, you gotta make your own menus!

Scott, we have talked about this!

You will never stop me and my liquorice living a happy life together. So...

8igrxt1.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen