What in the world.....15k euro PC

Domovoi0ng

Guys take a gander at this..........im speechless. 

There are more expensive PCs than that

Plus it is a STUPID specification, nobody needs that 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its stupid over specd so they are going to over charge for it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

At that stage, you better be making a Pixar movie.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Dual Xeons? I would only use those in servers.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

There are more expensive PCs than that

Plus it is a STUPID specification, nobody needs that 

I don't think it's about needs x)

Just had a look at this its pretty mental but i mean if your gonna buy a pc with 4 gtx titans you might as well go full hog and get 9tb of ssd. the guys have some pretty other decent machines actually that are good prices this pc is insane its crazy powerful. 

For something that costs 15k I have got to say there is a serious lack of pictures

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

For something that costs 15k I have got to say there is a serious lack of pictures

I'm not sure if they've actually built one yet.  May just be something they can build.

malwarebytes blocked it lol.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Best gaming PC? Dual Xeon CPUs? What? Games don't take advantage of that, at all.....Might as well sell them a Dell Server rack with 512GB or RAM, because higher numbers are better, right?

what mobo has this build? also, what are the specs of these xeons?

Linus would still manage to use up all 96gb's of ram on chrome.

EDIT - 500th post, yay!

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Linus would still manage to use up all 96gb's of ram on chrome.

EDIT - 500th post, yay!

O.K.

what mobo has this build? also, what are the specs of these xeons?

10-core, at 2.9GHz from what I could tell. That would be 20 cores and 40 threads running at nearly 3GHz.....

Best gaming PC? Dual Xeon CPUs? What? Games don't take advantage of that, at all.....Might as well sell them a Dell Server rack with 512GB or RAM, because higher numbers are better, right?

i dont think this is meant for your average minecraft or battefiled player. i think its for some one with a decent amount of money who enjoys the aesthetics and the ability to run it as a gaming system and server for a game and watch a hd movie and host multiple websites all at the same time lol

i dont think this is meant for your average minecraft or battefiled player. i think its for some one with a decent amount of money who enjoys the aesthetics and the ability to run it as a gaming system and server for a game and watch a hd movie and host multiple websites all at the same time lol

"Ever wanted to know what the best gaming PC on earth was?.... Well This is it." "The Ultimate Gaming PC"

Well, they're certainly not advertising it correctly then..... My guess would be that it's for people who literally have money to burn and buy this just because they can. Buying this to host a server on it doesn't make too much sense either. 

who needs more than 1TB of SSD storage anywayS?^^

ok so i spoke to them on there web chat and you can customize this system so i asked if you could swap out the ssd and they said yes and they said if you wanted they could swap the dual xeons for a single cpu instead and obviously these options would lower the price so i mean you could dial it down a little but yeah its probably for rich people who just wanna show off but man would i love to show this off

I'm getting a Malware warning from Malwarebytes, can anyone vouch for the legitimacy of this site?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I don't believe this belongs in tech news lol. 

Meh I've seen far more expensive set ups. This is nothing exciting.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^