Tech You're Not Into?

MPX309

audio tech and kinda maybe smartphones (my iphone suits me just fine, thats all i care about)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

It's just incredible annoying to read. It's also against CoC to use different fonts/colors except for post formatting purposes

It's not against CoC unless excessive and only color changes are listed not fonts and oh yeah BACK SEAT MODERATING is also against CoC

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Wearables, flagship smartphones...

I'd try wearables once they get the HUD right..

I don't know much about cameras or very high end audio, but I would like to know more. Same with car modifications.

RC copters/planes/cars I can't stand. Writing code is something I can never get my head around. Oh and 3D TV/Movies. Absolute gimmick.

As for tablets, Nexus 7 is all that matters, as for wearables, Moto 360 is all that matters. Smartphones are ok.

I don't really care about tablets, I'd rather have a phone and laptop. Not something in between.

What do you use when you poop? Phones are too small and you dont want your bathroom germs touching your face

What do you use when you poop? Phones are too small and you dont want your bathroom germs touching your face

I poop quickly and efficiently, without the need for entertainment.

Gaudy car modification and absurd car audio.

interestingpimping02.jpg

pimp_my_ride_ep65-after2.jpg

blue-car.jpg

240sx-on-pimp-my-ride-beyond.ca-car-foru

No, your ride isn't "pimping", it's dumb. I don't give a shit about cars that have useless crap added to it that's worth more than the car itself. Give me performance and useful mods pls.

dude thats awesome how could anyone not like that?. Your into car performance but not audio?? I grew up in pheonix arizona and street racing is kinda a big deal here and I grew up with alot of them and most of the cars look like that they dont have the audio necessarily but nos and high speeds requires lots of tech and pcs in the car to make sure you dont blow up but they still look alot like those except trade speakers for nos bottles and pcs and gauges. So im curious do you like that kind of stuff or is just techie cars you dont like or the audio. 

Is the blue one even a car i dont see a steering wheel lol

Oh and for me cameras 

@DigiKing - you must not be married with children flesh-light will become your best friend 

dude thats awesome how could anyone not like that?. Your into car performance but not audio?? I grew up in pheonix arizona and street racing is kinda a big deal here and I grew up with alot of them and most of the cars look like that they dont have the audio necessarily but nos and high speeds requires lots of tech and pcs in the car to make sure you dont blow up but they still look alot like those except trade speakers for nos bottles and pcs and gauges. So im curious do you like that kind of stuff or is just techie cars you dont like or the audio. 

Is the blue one even a car i dont see a steering wheel lol

Oh and for me cameras 

If I was going to drop top dollar on banging audio, I'd rather it be in my home where I can enjoy it all the time. To be honest, I used to like that look as a teenager forever ago, I grew out of it. Now I care more about mods people do performance wise than I do the guy who has speakers in every single spot imaginable.  I guess the exception would be crazy van conversions since those can be used on trips and the like.

Audio is boring. I just want to plug a random set of heaphones into my motherboard and be done with it. 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

If I was going to drop top dollar on banging audio, I'd rather it be in my home where I can enjoy it all the time. To be honest, I used to like that look as a teenager forever ago, I grew out of it. Now I care more about mods people do performance wise than I do the guy who has speakers in every single spot imaginable.  I guess the exception would be crazy van conversions since those can be used on trips and the like.

well that was my question is it modding period you dont like or just audio. IE pcs mounted in the dash and gauges for nos levels and different engine info tanks that are inlaid into casings like those speakers are usually you can have both tho very few friends of mine had both and the ones that did had very little audio as there simply isnt room 2 nos tanks already takes up the whole backseat lol.

Not that that is a hobby id get into either my friends that did it growing up were usually rich kids they would blow a 10k engine and in 5k on 1 race expensive hobby lol plus phoenix dont play about it you will lose your car and your license forever first offense 

Smart watches and streaming devices like the Nvidia Shield, or anything more complicated than laptop wifi that relies on a network connection and screws up when the power surges and the connection is lost for a split second. Printers too, I hate all printers.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

well that was my question is it modding period you dont like or just audio. IE pcs mounted in the dash and gauges for nos levels and different engine info tanks that are inlaid into casings like those speakers are usually you can have both tho very few friends of mine had both and the ones that did had very little audio as there simply isnt room 2 nos tanks already takes up the whole backseat lol.

Not that that is a hobby id get into either my friends that did it growing up were usually rich kids they would blow a 10k engine and in 5k on 1 race expensive hobby lol plus phoenix dont play about it you will lose your car and your license forever first offense 

I like modding if it does something that benefits the car in anyway, gauges are fine. I find the radio in a car to be distracting so that might make me biased . :P

Do you mean toys? or real ones

The toys mainly. They are cheap, unreliable plastic junk. I understand and respect that some people invest a lot of time and money in to the real deal ones though, just like what I do with my PC setup. Proper RC just isn't for me though due to the high upfront cost, fuel, maintenance and laws to follow while operating them.

Yeah, I'm not into following consumer tech like phones.

I unsubbed from Austin Evans once he started covering headphones and shit. nobody cares but fuck you i'm saying something anyway

His channel was better before it all burned down.

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

The toys mainly. They are cheap, unreliable plastic junk. I understand and respect that some people invest a lot of time and money in to the real deal ones though, just like what I do with my PC setup. Proper RC just isn't for me though due to the high upfront cost, fuel, maintenance and laws to follow while operating them.

Tell me about it! Before I was building comps, I had the hobbvy for a short while. My first month ran me £400 from repairs and stuff

Anything Apple.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I hate tablets.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Home consumer tech, like the nest and stuff. I understand the benefits of it, I just don't like it. Also, I don't like smart TVs, because they aren't very smart at all, they're that bloody slow, I'd rather buy a chromecast than buy a fully done smart TV,as then I don't have to put up with its uselessness all the time, only when I need it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

My problem is I love all tech, and try get as much of it as possible

Which is my main problem, as I cannot afford it all, cars motorbikes, watches, smartphones tablets, laptops and pcs, audio, photography, heck even airsoft

I have money invested in like all of these >< SO MUCH TO BUY so little money and time to use it all :(

HOWEVER, one thing I am not into, is modding, or anything hands on. Building a PC I find fun, but tinkering inside, messing around overclocking or dremelling things, or fiddling in my car I just find annoying as hell.

#firstworldproblems

EDIT: just to break the trend, I like apple devices too :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Photography because it is very expensive and i live in a concrete jungle .Also cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

EDIT: just to break the trend, I like apple devices too :P

J3HwNnm.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.