Whats a quote or quotes you live by?

ChipWoodChainSaw

http://youtu.be/F8taheS34qE?t=5m1s From 5:00 to 5:08. "The truth is: you are here because you want to feel like someone you're not. A hero." 

That defines why I play video games. Watch the whole thing for extreme goosebumps and spoilers for Spec Ops: The Line.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't give a fuck - George Watsky

You can't connect the dots moving forward; you can only connect them looking backwards - Steve Jobs

Stay hungry, stay foolish - The Whole Earth Catalog

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

When in trouble,when in doubt

Run in circles scream and shout!

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."

"No means, no."

"Early bird gets the worm" (why I sleep in, I don't like worms)

"Do on to others as they do on to you.", so you best behave or you'll get a load of @#$#@ brought up on to yourself. :ph34r:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

"Beautiful things don't ask for attention."

"If in doubt, flat out." ofc if you were chased down by fat cops!

A man’s life is only a vapor that vanishes in an instant. One should spend his life doing that which he enjoys. As short as life is, it is foolish to spend it doing only the things one hates.

Wisdom comes from paying attention to wise people. Love comes from always striving for the good of others and placing others before oneself.

Bravery is developed by simply gritting one’s teeth and with determination crashing through any barrier in one’s way without regard to the circumstances.

If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses.

You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.

There is certainly nothing more important in life than what we do at the present moment. A person’s entire life consists of nothing more than one moment piled on top of another,

over and over again. Once enlightened to this, the warrior has nothing else to worry about, because he realizes that he has only to live in the present moment with the utmost intensity.

I won't quote all of Hagakure.. But those are some highlights

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"And remember, the universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke." - Orvus, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

"Failure is not an option."

"Never settle for what you have, there's always more."

"What does it really mean?"

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it."

"Fuck you, and your ticket too. You asshole in a hat."

I sense some anger in that second one lol

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

"Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it."

A spin on it: "No cops, no cars, no stop."

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

l

l

l

V

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"A good man knows his limitations"

or "You got to know you're limitations" both are said by Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)

Cry Havoc!

To the people I love the most in life as a joking sort of thing "If you die, I'll kill you." Don't bother trying to bring logic into this, it's pointless to take such a phrase serious. It basically means that they've made such a positive impact in my life that I hold them dear to me, so much so that if it were possible, i'd rather they not die at all so long as I'm still alive. A tad selfish, I know. I'm not going to deny that.

Then there is Yogscast Sips with "Big Money Big Women Big Fun" which is also nice to live by... :P

Edit: Oh yeah! There is also the late George Carlin with "It's bullshit and it's bad for ya!" Probably why I can be blunt sometimes and see through peoples bullshit or their reason to things that make no sense.

To the people I love the most in life as a joking sort of thing "If you die, I'll kill you." Don't bother trying to bring logic into this, it's pointless to take such a phrase serious. It basically means that they've made such a positive impact in my life that I hold them dear to me, so much so that if it were possible, i'd rather they not die at all so long as I'm still alive. A tad selfish, I know. I'm not going to deny that.

Then there is Yogscast Sips with "Big Money Big Women Big Fun" which is also nice to live by... :P

Edit: Oh yeah! There is also the late George Carlin with "It's bullshit and it's bad for ya!" Probably why I can be blunt sometimes and see through peoples bullshit or their reason to things that make no sense.

I love that quote by Sips, he might be my favourite member of Yogscast.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Noooooooooooooooooooo :P

It was pretty subtle, but I am a fairly perceptive individual :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It was pretty subtle, but I am a fairly perceptive individual :P

That's is a sharp mind you've got there.

In my signature. That's all I need.

And you have no idea how right Jeremy Clarkson really is about that quote...

Edit:

Alright I will humor you lol, I want to list them anyway. Warning: Most of them are pretty dark.

• The Way We Smoking Will Leave You Lungs Broken - Kingspade (Note: This was back in the day)
  • You never know when your gonna lose, and you never know when your gonna win - Kottonmouth Kings
  • Rather live in the dark then to die in the light, rather break all the rules then loose in a fight - Scum
  • Still I drive these horses through the rain and snow - Jason Aldean
  • Make a move and you will be pushing daisy's (pop pop) - Scum
  • What the fuck would you do if everything you knew was just a bullshit front and none of it was true, its just a matter of time before I let the top blow, let all of it go, and go down the wrong road as fast as I possibly can, I feel insane and alone and I probably am. - Smallz One
  • It’s one of them days that i don’t give a fuck - Lil Wyte
  • Let me introduce you to a sinner like me, livin the life fast lane and high speed, been a curse since birth, that's why my momma hurt, Imma represent y'all till they put me in the dirt. - Killa C
  • Your part of a clique that's tighter then you think - Killa C
  • There's a dude callin shots and he tells you what to do, you even have a couple of little homies working under you, the more you crop the more make, no more baggies push the weight forget the scale, fill the trunk, push the whip till it breaks - Killa C
  • Those of you who claim its not a gang do so because your weak and never learned how to bang - Killa C
  • These days, I still regret past, the things I did you wrong, the days I put you last, these days, a better person I become, this time I put you first cause I'm really not the same, these days, I gotta another chance, I'm going to prove to you that I'm going to be a better man, these days you helped me with the stress and I got you by my side and everyday I'm feeling blessed - TBMA
  • Heads about to blow and my world is upside down, the straw that broke the camels back is when they put you in the ground, to me your more then just a friend - Scum

There is more but that is all I can think of just off the top of my head. Plus the one in my member title which overrides anything I do or say in my life.

Edited edit (Again lol)

Just for fun a little twist on an Dre classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VawlQLLpYDs

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Always stare at non Sony products with a disgusted look on your face.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I have tattooed on my arm

"I'm not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time"

quote from a sage francis tune 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

When in trouble,when in doubt

Run in circles scream and shout!

now that's just not a very good idea.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

updated hahaha...might not want to read it tho.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.