Whats a quote or quotes you live by?

ChipWoodChainSaw

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing; moderation is for cowards. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

RAM is like chocolate pudding -@Bluejay0 2013

Got an explanation for that one? lol

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If anyone says "YOLO", "Swagger", or anything of that shit, I will find you and brutally kill you while broadcasting your murders.  :angry:

My rage has clouded my morals and words that I live by...  :(

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Everyone dances with the Grim Reaper at the end.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I usually say "In the end we'll all end up dead so... {nothing matters} or {live life to the fullest}"

It depends on my mood and the situation lol.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

This applied to pretty much everything, from condoms and guns to a stash of nutty bars and an emergency cash stash.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

This applied to pretty much everything, from condoms and guns to a stash of nutty bars and an emergency cash stash.

Solid advice right there.

In my signature. That's all I need.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

This

post-54179-0-42771000-1407791130_thumb.p

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Kappa

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

"Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

"You kill a King, you kill an order in which all people find meaning" - I don't remember :D

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" - I don't remember, again :D

I live by these quotes:

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

“We do have a lot in common. 
The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at 
what's the same instead of 
always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?”

Say what you believe, and believe what you say.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I live by these quotes:

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

“We do have a lot in common. 

The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.

Maybe if we started looking at 

what's the same instead of 

always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?”

omg the first pokemon movie <3

“A good man draws a circle around himself and cares for those within – his woman, his children."

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"Eat food, build computers, buy games" - Me a couple of minutes ago

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Yes!!! 

I finally found someone who knows what those quotes are from :D

<4 luv u bb