Whats a quote or quotes you live by?

ChipWoodChainSaw

"When you are studying any matter, or considering any philosophy, ask yourself only:

what are the facts, and what is the truth that the facts bear out.

Never let yourself be diverted, either by what you wish to believe, or what you think could have beneficent social effects if it were believed;

but look only and surely at what are the facts, and what is the truth that the facts bear our" - Bertrand Russell

"When a man cannot chose, he ceases to be a man" - Preist in A Clockwork Orange (Anthony Burgess) 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!

Hunter S. Thompson

And one from myself: "Rede nicht davon es zu tun, sondern tue es einfach"

Which basicly means, don't talk about doing sth., but just do it.

Dog may be mans best friend, but horse is mans best lover

:3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Keep It Simple Stupid.

"When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking." Arthur Conan Doyle

"This is the line

The line between winning and losing

Between failure and success

Between good and great

Between dreaming and believing

Between convention and innovation

Between head and heart

It's a fine line

It challenges everything we do

And we ride it every day." Team Sky motto

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

"To admit that you were wrong is to declare that you are wiser now than you were before."
"Not my problem"

Few others if I could remember...

System Specs

CPU: FX-6350 (O.C. 4.6GHz Stable / 4.8GHz Unstable-incomplete)Cooler: Hyper Evo 212Mobo: 990fxa-ud3 Rev.3RAM: G.Skill 1866 2x4GBGPU: MSI R7870-2GD5T/OC x2 (O.C. 1120/1320-Summer 1160/1350-Winter)NIC: PCE-N15PSU: Seasonic X-650 Gold+Case: CM Storm ScoutStorage: 120 Samsung 840 SSD 2x1TB HDDBattery Backup-APC 650Mouse: G600Keyboard: G510Gamepad: PS3 Dualshock 3 VIA BluetoothMonitor: ViewSonic VX2253 (cheap from craigslist, owned this before build)

"PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!"-LTT COMMUNITY

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

"PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!"-LTT COMMUNITY

maybe for the 90s.... #Photoshop xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

maybe for the 90s.... #Photoshop xD

we have the eye of the photoshop scams

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

A lie told often enough becomes the truth. - Vladimir Lenin

So basically politics :D

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein

We all wear masks - illusions of what we want the world to see - but when we hide our true selves from those we love, what price do we pay for that deception? - First Anniversary (The Outer Limits)

"Love Everybody" - Big Kenny

"I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck's a little bit bent and it's a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle" - Jack White

"Music makes me high on stage, and that's the truth. It's like being almost addicted to music." - Jimi Hendrix

"Music should be Like making Love. Sometimes you want it soft and tender, another time you want it hard and aggressive."-Jimmy Page

"Resolution is just a number"

jokes

A few I like:

"I don't like to gamble, but if there's one thing I'm willing to bet on, it's myself"

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. Write something worth reading"

"Everybody makes a wrong turn once in a while"

And those Pokémon movie quotes are the most beautiful quotes I've read. And they're from a flipping kids film!

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

"Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters."

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

"fuck bitches, get money"

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

it might be a shitty situation, but if you are not willing to do anything to change it it's going to stay a shitty situation

This Post Was Brought To You By Internet Explorer

And also " Good job matheez, you finish your task, then you puke" well if you werent there, this one just seems odd, but it means alot to me

This Post Was Brought To You By Internet Explorer

"Procrastinate" ~ Me :P

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

"Dont stick your hands in a turd"

So many things I could write here... things like this.