Battlefield 4 constantly crashing while loading or after a few seconds-minutes.

In the campaign, on the first mission, it crashed after playing awhile for a good 30 minutes or so. Every other time I would try to launch it up, it would crash within seconds. When I tried multiplayer, while loading in, the screen would become black and the sounds would start looping and stuttering. I have a 2012 Cm1740 and a 350 watt powersupply. It said in the box that 300+ is enough for the card. Any suggestions?

System stats:

2012 Asus AMD CM1740

A8 3800

350 Watt PSU

8 gigs of RAM

1600x900 monitor res

F-1A75-M ASUS mobo

Stock cooler.

EVGA ACX Superclocked 750 ti.

It's probably a software issue.

How? I have all the latest drivers

Close task manager if you have it open.... it somehow makes the game a unstable for me.

update drivers, and just look around

like your new pp.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thanks, I tried the one where you remove the profile document but that only gave me a few extra minutes before it crashed. I'll keep trying though.

Yeah nothing worked. I still crash awhile in the game. Going to do a fresh driver install.

Are you getting battlelog errors, like you're missing punkbuster? try reinstalling bf4. if you don't have punkbuster than it'll kick you, or go to firewall and allow punkbuster, if punkbuster can't search for weird programs/hacks it will auto kick you from the game...

but that shouldn't change the errors in single player :/

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I'm not getting things like Something went wrong. PB is allowed on my browser.

My friend had a similar issue. Disabling origin in game fixed the issue, try it.

To us were left the wonders of creation: Beasts of air, water, earth... and steel.

But have you manually updated PB

Google pbsetup and dl it.

Update pb and try again

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I already disabled origin ingame, and all of PB is up to date.

Anymore suggestions? Its really only battlefield 4. Bf3, gmod, css, all of that runs fine.

But battlefield 4 crashes while loading into MP, or crashes within minutes of MP gameplay. I can't even try the testmap without crashing. Singleplayer isn't much different.

I had an issue with bf4 when I had the msi afterburner fps programs installed (I think it's called rivatuner statistics or something) and also when TeamViewer was running in the background.

Close both of those programs (if you have them) as well as anything like them.

I had an issue with bf4 when I had the msi afterburner fps programs installed (I think it's called rivatuner statistics or something) and also when TeamViewer was running in the background.

Close both of those programs (if you have them) as well as anything like them.

I don't normally have any of those running.

I don't normally have any of those running.

What programs do you have running in the background? 

What programs show up when you press the "show hidden icons" arrow in the taskbar?

What programs do you have running in the background? 

What programs show up when you press the "show hidden icons" arrow in the taskbar?

Origin, steam, Geforce Experience, Teamspeak, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Icloud, OpenOffice(don't know why I have that running), Gyazo, and Canon Scanner thing.

Though punkbuster is mentioned it is still possible as a vital part of the issues though it should only happen when trying MP.

What nobody mentioned yet is that if PB is the cause you need to manually remove 100% of those files to fix it, most of the times...

You need to delete the punkbuster folder that can be found in Battlefield folder, tagged "pb". Remove this one, but you're not done yet. Battlefield will also have a folder in your "My Documents" folder, this is where your player profile is at. The most reason issue with BF4 caused me that I had to remove this one also. This might not be needed so test it out first without removing that folder. 

PB should be done manually with pbsetup.exe that you can download here: http://www.evenbalance.com/

Other than that, try repairing the game. And otherwise a full re-instal. 

hardware cause is very unlikely as your PC doesn't crash but only the game. Software only possible if BF4 related. Lately, BF4 has been able to crash on its own again often caused by changes in BF4 that will trigger punkbuster. DICE should start informing PB about those updates better as the last large update caused massive PB bans. (though this was likely to be origin as that update was at the same day)

Hope this helps.

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

Though punkbuster is mentioned it is still possible as a vital part of the issues though it should only happen when trying MP.

What nobody mentioned yet is that if PB is the cause you need to manually remove 100% of those files to fix it, most of the times...

You need to delete the punkbuster folder that can be found in Battlefield folder, tagged "pb". Remove this one, but you're not done yet. Battlefield will also have a folder in your "My Documents" folder, this is where your player profile is at. The most reason issue with BF4 caused me that I had to remove this one also. This might not be needed so test it out first without removing that folder. 

PB should be done manually with pbsetup.exe that you can download here: http://www.evenbalance.com/

Other than that, try repairing the game. And otherwise a full re-instal. 

hardware cause is very unlikely as your PC doesn't crash but only the game. Software only possible if BF4 related. Lately, BF4 has been able to crash on its own again often caused by changes in BF4 that will trigger punkbuster. DICE should start informing PB about those updates better as the last large update caused massive PB bans. (though this was likely to be origin as that update was at the same day)

Hope this helps.

I'll try these out any I'll get back to you with results, but I don't think its PB, because PB doesn't monitor singleplayer.

Its  just Bf4 has stopped working, tried both methods.

Hmmm okay, background programs, drivers etc. Name it all please.

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

Hmmm okay, background programs, drivers etc. Name it all please.

I have the latest drivers for the 750 ti(340.52) and my common background programs are on the first page