What is ONE thing you absolutely hate

felixthemaster1

I know this category isn't supposed to be for tech stuff, but let's keep it related. I don't want to hear about how much you hate your pension plan.

Also remember, just one thing. Something you hate so much that you can't hate anything else to that degree.

Most horse racers

Oh, tech stuff... the lack of horse branded stuff is disappointing

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

One word: charlatans.

People who claim "facts" out of some arbitrary sources, and then directly attacking people who disagrees with them.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

my life

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Morons and liars.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

People who just rant on about how good Apple or Razer is when they have no idea what other products out there compete with them. (Most people at my school)

"Yea, apple uses the best batteries in the world, that's why PC batteries die over time"

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Wow this is a hard one. My minds drawing a blank. 

zDK5ZkR.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

rebates

I assume u mean mail in rebates? Cause those really get me.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Lack of umlaut (Or more specifically, Ö and Ä) compatibility in online forms.

Jesus fucking Christ, how hard can it be to add that?

This particular problem is seen in many places in many forms. Most common being "Not a valid name".

"Not a valid name" my ass. It's my legal name for fuck sake! Do these companies not want me to buy their product or register an account? Are they purposefully discriminating against people with names they can't read?

Morons and liars.

Self hate is not the answer.

Lack of umlaut (Or more specifically, Ö and Ä) compatibility in online forms.

Jesus fucking Christ, how hard can it be to add that?

This particular problem is seen in many places in many forms. Most common being "Not a valid name".

"Not a valid name" my ass. It's my legal name for fuck sake! Do these companies not want me to buy their product or register an account? Are they purposefully discriminating against people with names they can't read?

Do you need it in an English forum?

Small children

post-5552-0-90539200-1407612046_thumb.pn

post-5552-0-90539200-1407612046_thumb.pn

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

What about these

there cute as fuck

Do you need it in an English forum?

Forms I said, not forums. :P

But in all seriousness, it's mostly a problem when ordering something online, since you have to input your name along with the shipping address.

And I can't really put a fake name there either when ordering something from overseas, otherwise the people at the customs aren't gonna be all to happy.

But really, it can be an issue with any service that requires one to input their legal name. Thankfully most big companies are aware of things like this these days.

*pukes*

Good, that is the only reaction one should have for roaches. People who breed those things on purpose should get rekt.