Do you watch Youtube daily?

I watch Youtube all the time. There are dozens of channels that I follow. Youtube has replaced TV for me. I never watch TV but watch Youtube everyday.

How is your relationship with Youtube?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Yes, I'm subscribed to 13 channels.

Dota 2 + CS:GO + SC2 replays/highlights, computer and hitech stuff (LTT of course), some video game walkthroughs, football/NBA related videos,  and Top Gear + many automobile channels.
I still watch TV though.

Spoiler

Im subscribed too like 300 channels but i watch like 5...

youtube has replaced TV for me. I think it might be the fact that there are less ads, higher quality content, and or the fact that there isn't a filter. Either way, I can't watch TV for more than 30 minutes now.

Over the years, I've collected over 180 subscriptions

I watch when isp lets me....throtters...

I would say I watch YouTube daily.  I don't know what this Youtube is though and I voted no.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm subbed to too many channels to count and my sub box is always 99+

But yes, youtube has pretty much taken over TV completely for me.

I used to have my TV on for background noise when I'm cooking, but after a put a PC downstairs, I have save The Tek or WAN show for that instead.

Error: 410

Daily for sure. Subscribed to quite a bit of channels, mostly tech related but still tons of content. When I think about it, I rarely watch TV, but spend quite a bit of time on YT.

once a while (not daily) when there is a new MCM or Mototrend video out.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Definitely daily. Most of my subscriptions have a regular upload schedule which I follow.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

youtube has replaced TV for me. I think it might be the fact that there are less ads, higher quality content, and or the fact that there isn't a filter. Either way, I can't watch TV for more than 30 minutes now.

Over the years, I've collected over 180 subscriptions

We have a TiVo and skip commercials for tv

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would be watching it right now if I wasn't in an airport.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Sure do! Tons of great content. I haven't had TV in years - I live off Youtube/Netflix/Twitch now. Thumbs up to the new age of entertainment!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Yes, I'm subscribed to 13 channels.

Only? Wow. I never knew it could be that low. :o

I very rarely watch the TV now, I mainly consume media through YouTube and on demand video services. Just wish the dinosaurs in the TV industry would stop trying to rip apart the modern media industry with outdated copyright laws.

We have a TiVo and skip commercials for tv

Well, I usually don't mind ads, but it's just ridiculous on tv. Also, there's not much that's actually entertaining in a cheap package that's actually good.

IMO

Yes, have a TV with a set-top box but never really use it unless a really good movie is running

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Standard TV is terrible. I can't put up with the idea of paying $150 a month (and pay more money for HD, then pay more money for extra channels, etc, etc) for a video service in which I can't select what I want to watch when I want to watch it, and then be forced to sit through 10 minutes of ads just to watch a single episode of a show.. If I want to record a show for later, it takes forever and a half to set up the scheduled recording, and then I have to manually fast forward through commercials.

It's a total pain in the ass, why would I even bother?

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems