Build Log Submission Thread! The Big Event

Whaler_99

Wait,do I enter this?

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Forum ID: catbutts
Build Title: Ice Pack
Thread URL: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/206110-ice-pack-h440-r9-290x/
Description: This build is for a friend who has been gaming on an old laptop since Aug 2011 and before that, an even more ancient desktop. That's where the name of this build comes from: his laptop would overheat and artifact and in order to get back in the game, he'd toss an ice pack under it and wait for it to cool down. This is a huge step up for him so to add icing to the cake, I made sure to get a case with a big window and I routed all the cables as nicely as I could. I think the interior looks really neat and it makes for an awesome looking/performing first gaming PC.

OUg0bKh.jpg

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Wait,do I enter this?

Feel free to do so... ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Get your submissions in folks - closing in a few days...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Forum ID: Ceatra

Build Title: Undercover

Thread URL: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207059-undercover/

Description: So I made this, yea "build", more a modification. So I basically, took my ASUS X55A laptop and my Samsung DVD Player and puted the computer in the DVD Player. It was pretty funny, and mind challeing, why? Because of the space how should I put it, should I put the cpu faced up or down? And more stuff. Sooo, does this count?

post-119493-0-54995500-1409434378_thumb.

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Forum ID: skullbringer
Build Title: Project Rained-On

Thread URL: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/173513-project-rained-on-2011-rig-rebuild-completed/

Description: Since my computer got damaged due to an open window and rain dropping in from the top, I decided to use this opportunity to do a complete custom reimagination of my whole system. I have been working on it for 8 weeks now and finally managed to finish this project. If you are interested to see the before, while and after, Id be happy if you checked out the thread linked above.

TS1C1hg.jpg

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Forum ID: imfaceroll

Build Title: WATERCOOLED PC DESK MOD WITH CAR SOUND SYSTEM

Thread URL: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/184340-watercooled-pc-desk-mod-with-car-sound-system/

Description: My Liquid cooled PC desk mod with build in car audio system build from scratch, with a triple monitor set up and RGB LED lighting.

Picture URL: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_08_2014/post-107908-0-76883100-1408668665.jpg

post-107908-0-92866300-1409810555_thumb.

Thank you to all who made a submission. This thread is now locked. A voting thread to cast your votes on those eligible builds will be up in the next day or two. Be sure to get your vote in.

A new build log submission post will be up shortly to begin the new series of LTT Feature Build Logs...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99