I'm a bit of a Sony fanboy because I have a Sony TV, speakers, PS4 and headphones so it would be nice to wrap up my collection with their phone.

My favourite thing about the is phone are the front facing speakers, camera and the fact that it has an awesome skin made by the greatest ever dbrand inc. who always surprise me with their quality (I have their PS4 skin and it's great)

With the phone, I really like the front facing speakers and the long battery life the most.

As for dbrand, I was checking out the website and thought that getting a custum skin for my PS3 controller would be really cool. I also like that their products are made in Canada.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Now with 30% MORE GEN!

Seriously though, this might be a decent competitor against apple/samsung with all the improved features, especially the screen and speakers. Might consider buying it for my next phone. Unless i win of course! 

Ny favourite part about the Z2 is that it's watherproof an my favourite part about dbrand us that theur skins are cool

Hum.. That skin looks awesome, and I've loved Sony phones since I had the Sony Ericsson X10, very old phone btw lol

No one mentioned that the Z2 has the ability to use Digital Noise Cancellation with a special pair of headphones (which should be included in retail box...), and that's cool to use when you need to take the underground :)

This competition ends on my 19th birthday. And I am in need of a new phone (still using an ice cream sandwich nexus one) Is it meant to be?

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

Dat camera is so bloody good. Any dbrand is awesome for their skins.

I like the build quality of the Xperia Z2. It's so good. The skin makes the phone looks even more gorgeous.

I believe having a dedicated camera button is really handy in the Z2. The other thing about the Z2 is that there isn't a flap for the headphone jack, which is really annoying on the Xperia Z. After checking out the dbrand website, I was impressed about the type if skins they have for various devices. I hope that there variety of phones will increase over time.

Love the picked up specs of the Sony Z2 and the life-proof features.

never heard of DBrand till now, i like their product and i'd order from them i like the bespoke product.

Favourite thing about the Z2 is the LTT skin! 
Favourite thing about dbrand their skins look awesome and they sponsored this video!

Seems like a overall perfect phone, I love how they fixed the viewing angles.

I love that linus tech tips skin on the Z2 :o dbrand awesome cuz they make those awesome skins :o

CPU : i5 3570k @ 4.2                  CPU COOLER : H100i                  GPU  Asus 780ti DC2            PSU: CX750M
GPU  Asus 780ti DC2                  MOTHERBOARD: MSI z77a g43   CASE: Coolermaster Xm
Soundcard: XONAR DG              SSD: Crucial m5 120 gb                HDD: WD green 1tb

The phone? hmm.

Possible the Camera. Or the IPS screen Obviously the LinusTechTips skin COUGHCOUGH

Possibly the EQ too, being an avid music rocker.

I haven't personally used Dbrand, but their skins look really well printed and made. So if i ever wanted a custom skin i'd most likely go for them.

Thanks for the recommendation, and for the giveaway!

Goodluck to all.

I always liked Sony Xperia phone design and this dbrand one its even better :D

My favourite of the Z2 is the front-facing speakers. Finally, the folks at Sony learn to improve the correct way (also the ISP panel is a huge deal).

About dbrand, I like their PS4 skins :D

As much as I love bare bones android I did like the look Sony went with that with the screen make this a phone I might consider buying if I don't win or if I one day have enough money to afford it. The custom skin also makes it pretty bitchin 

It's an overall great phone and I like the Xperia UI.

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

I like the Z2 as a whole cause it feels Sony thought of pretty much everything when it came to developing this phone - all the bases are covered.

Having a dbrand skin like that can also liven up a phone and make it stand out from a sea of other plain smartphones.

1st Build: Intel Core i7 4790K, Cooler Master Nepton 280L, ASUS Z97 Pro Wi-Fi AC, Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2 x 8GB 1866MHz, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, Crucial MX100 256GB, Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, Seasonic SS760XP2, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro x64

Peripherals:  Audio Technica ATH-M50s + Antlion ModMic 4.0, Samsung S24D590L, Corsair M65 RGB

Other Devices: Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga, ASUS Vivotab Note 8.

I like the display, waterproofness, the aluminum frame, and the simplistic design of the Z2. I also like how you can personalize your device by just using a dbrand skin and the fact that dbrand is willing to sponsor this giveaway.

I love that the xperia z2 is waterproof? I also really like dbrand for that Linus tech tips skin.

Looks good! I'm considering upgrading to this now.

I love the fact that the Z2 has a dedicated camera button and with dbrand, the fact that they not only gave it a skin and sponsored the video but made sure Linus gave it away in a competition.  Cheers.